Where are they now?

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I just had a wandering thought about where EdFred had is now and that I sorta miss his contributions here.

And there are a few others too... Wayne Bower, Henning (yeah, I know he's banned)....

Who else from the "part of the old gang" are we missing?

I miss several of the guys we used to have on here. I believe EdFred just got tired of the rhetoric.

I hope we haven't lost @mscard88 :(

I just had a wandering through about where EdFred had is now and that I sorta miss his contributions here.

And there are a few others too... Wayne Bower, Henning (yeah, I know he's banned)....

Who else from the "part of the old gang" are we missing?
EdFred is in Michigan. You are welcome.
TimWinters is in Missouri or not. You are also welcome.

Is there anything else you can be assisted with today?

Where is our AOA friend from Hawaii?? Haven't heard from him in a while

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I miss several of the guys we used to have on here. I believe EdFred just got tired of the rhetoric.

I hope we haven't lost @mscard88 :(

I was gone for three weeks and came back to find that Mark had asked about me but I haven't seen him on here since. I really enjoyed the friendly banter that we had.

Where is Henning? Can you answer that? Inquiring minds want to know.

Can you get an interest free home loan for me..???

So all of us actually got together and decided to try to build our own Forum based on Pilots meeting up for fly ins. I did make one small mistake however. The website was going to be called pilot meet.com. But when I registered it I accidentally spelled meet wrong.

So now we have all been very busy administering our gay pilot dating website.

So all of us actually got together and decided to try to build our own Forum based on Pilots meeting up for fly ins. I did make one small mistake however. The website was going to be called pilot meet.com. But when I registered it I accidentally spelled meet wrong.

Our first fly-in was awkward. Someone mentioned the monkey and there were several new members who wanted to spank the monkey.

Of course whoever decided to name the photo gallery "the cockpit" failed to see the irony.

Ask Sac A Question also has a different tone there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then and now.............this is a 'then and now' thread, right?

nancy-mckeon.jpg

Our first fly-in was awkward. Someone mentioned the monkey and there were several new members who wanted to spank the monkey.

Of course whoever decided to name the photo gallery "the cockpit" failed to see the irony.

Ask Sac A Question also has a different tone there.

So much win.

@EdFred is in bad shape actually. He messaged me recently from the hospital.
I don't recall the gist of it. Maybe a blood clot or something but he has had many surgeries on his leg (something like 16 incisions to remove something.)

He reached out to me and in the midst of explaining what was going on, he started sending me photos of his horrific looking leg. I had to quit looking at the texts. It was awful.

I don't know if the leg is coming off or WTF is happening. Also not sure how it is going to affect his flying.
We don't have long drawn out discussions over text this was just

Me: Hows it going d-head?

EF: Pretty good HERE'S THE NASTIEST PICTURE YOU COULD EVER WANT TO SEE!!!!

Me: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

I think he's having a rough time.
I will ask if I can share the pictures. You don't want to see them though.

[QUOTE="Clark1961, post: 2252997, member: 4703]Is there anything else you can be assisted with today?[/QUOTE]

HWMNBN?

Kent, Grant, Leslie, Gary Shelby, Gary Mascelli, Steingar, Greebo, Anthony, Nick, Bill and Brent, David White and so many many more.

Sick sick sick sick.

You're welcome.

David is an invuluntary mod in my uncontrolled FB group.
Dude flies probably more than anyone I know. I suspect he is just busy as ****.

I'm still here.....been recovering from surgery and working on getting a book published and another ready for edit.

Haven't seen or heard from Gary Shelby in ages. Adam, if you talk to him pass along a hello from Mary and I.

Last edited:
You know who I miss the most? Mrs6pc.

I wonder about Cecil Koupal. I forget his screen name(s) here*, but he was a CT pilot who bought a Cirrus. Lives in Nevada. He was banned here (twice) and also on the COPA and SportPilotTalk forums.

Never banned on ctflier.com but noticeable absent there recently.

Just curious what happened to him.

*I think his thwarted sockpuppet attempt was with the handle "loxabagels".

Last edited:
Did I get banned from said group again?

As a rule we only ban people for getting offended or racist. So unless you complained that somebody hurt your feelings, you should still be there.

Well, we know THAT didn't happen. But yeah... we're talking about the group that changes names every so often, right?

Back