- Last Activity:
- Sep 18, 2019 at 2:42 PM
- May 25, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Touchdown! Greaser!, from Chapel Hill NC
- midlifeflyer was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Sep 18, 2019 at 2:42 PM
There are no messages on midlifeflyer's profile yet.
Aviation Regulation Fallacies and Half-Truths
- The AIM is not regulatory.
- A Safety Pilot is only a lookout.
- The Pilot In Command is the only person with responsibility for the safety of a flight
- It's your logbook.
- The FAA is the only governmental body or organization that regulates what we do in aircraft.