• 12/15

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • 12/8

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 12/22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Monkey and I have an airplane reserved.

Hoping for good weather. This is not the FIKI one!

Last edited:
I'm always on the *h*t list, often near the top. That's a 300 mile haul one way, but we'll see.

Still planning on being there. Right seat open from KTTA.

Hey - it’s christmas. Should we have a gift exchange?

I plan to bring a couple of my primary students with me to give them a little twin experience and show them the social side of general aviation. But I still have room if anyone wants to fly up with me from KCVC.

My ride just fell through soooo may not be going :(

Ferrying my friend's "new" Cherokee 140 from Jackson MS KHKS to Lantana FL KLNA on 12/15. Just adds 300 nm to the trip to divert. Hmmm.

I've got an open seat from KRYY.

I just got tagged to work midnight shift on Friday so I'll be sleeping about the time you guys/gals are ordering...

I just got tagged to work midnight shift on Friday so I'll be sleeping about the time you guys/gals are ordering...

WTF?! You have a new plane to show off. Your attendance is mandatory.

Though I’m willing to make a sacrifice and fly it down for you rather than my club’s 172.

WTF?! You have a new plane to show off. Your attendance is mandatory.

Though I’m willing to make a sacrifice and fly it down for you rather than my club’s 172.
yea... I'm still trying to trade the shift, but getting into the Christmas Vacation schedule it's not likely anyone will be available...

Major bummer, but I understand. Hope to catch you and that blonde sitting on your wing on the next round!

WillsWing T2C, but I’ll fly my Archer to lunch.

WillsWing T2C, but I’ll fly my Archer to lunch.

If you're open to taking a passenger, my Brother in law is a newly minted PPSEL and is looking for a ride in an Archer. If you're up for that, maybe he could ride up there with you. My contact info is kboatright1@comcast dot net if you don't have PM permission yet.

Back