• 12/15

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • 12/8

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 12/22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I (longshot but possibly) might actually be able to make that if I can find a copilot or two.

So what have we decided, other than who gets notifications and who doesn’t?

15 December is out for me, gotta work 0300-1500 that day.

No notification from eman's jumbo list, but also didn't verify that I'm still on said list . . . .

I received two notifications yesterday about this.

Forgot. Did not get notification.

I'm a maybe. Post when the base date is definite.

It appears that the majority have ruled the 15th to be the best date, so the 15th it is.

12/15 @ 12p Runway Cafe —GMU!

Cross your fingers for good weather.

See y’all there!

Have the plane, hopefully the new engine is hung and sorted out by then. If not, Ryan can fly me over again!
I’ve got the plane reserved in case. If your bird is ready to fly by then, maybe we can split fuel?

(I won’t slam the door again...promise! :confused:)

;)

testing

@Ryanb @Matthew K @SkyDog58 @FlySince9

anyone get notified?

EDIT: weird that Tfl got notified but not matthew…..
I got the notification on the original. I'll try to keep the 15th open. Might actually have better luck since I may be going back to working for the man M-F and flying for fun on the weekends.

I’ve got the plane reserved in case. If your bird is ready to fly by then, maybe we can split fuel?

(I won’t slam the door again...promise! :confused:)

;)

If there is one thing I have learned on PoA, it is "don't slam doors".

I never got a notification. What if @bflynn mentions himself?

here's my theory, based on the results of this test:

@midlifeflyer
@Radar Contact
@Bill Jennings
@Ronbonjovi

I'm thinking the guys with one word screennames get notified, and people with weird 2 word names don't, but that's just a theory. so in the above test, mark and ronbon will get notified but kevin and bill won't.
Got notified on this one and not the first.

More importantly, just looked it up and if I can get the day off/weather is okay...I'll try to make it.

Since I was tagged, where am I *supposed* to see a notification and is there some functionality in my preferences I need to change to activate the notification feature?

Oooh. That's a haul. Especially for a little fabric covered airplane in the winter. Maybe we'll have a warm spell!

Just confirmed that I will be flying up, assuming good weather of course. Will have at least one person with me, possibly two.

Hopefully I won't be the last one there this time lol

Back