I voted today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion that the generations who keep producing children which they can't afford and rely on the government for a monthly paycheck, have succeeded in breeding my party out of office.

There, I said it.

This is what is scaring the **** out of me right now.

Trump has been campaigning non stop. She has been sitting at home most of the time with little campaigning until the last couple of weeks. Makes you wonder why.
Easy when the outcome is guaranteed:

"Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

"However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton."
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Easy when the outcome is guaranteed:

"Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

"However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton."
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/
There are ALWAYS these problems. Remember the Diebold machine conspiracy? Switching Democrat votes to Republican? I remember there even being a video where no matter where you pressed on the screen it would select the Republican.

It boils down to technology being finicky and machines not being set up properly.

The system IS rigged... but it is rigged in ways that election fraud isn't necessary.

It is my opinion that the generations who keep producing children which they can't afford and rely on the government for a monthly paycheck, have succeeded in breeding my party out of office.

There, I said it.
You ain't seen nothing yet if you-know-who "wins."

It has been extremely disturbing to watch our news sources backing one candidate while hiding facts and smearing the other. This happens on both sides but it is absolutely disgusting to see. They should all be hung out to dry for this. their job is to report the facts. Not hearsay, not opinions, not rumors, no bias, no favoritism, equal amount of time on one or the other etc etc.
We wish that were the case. Maybe it used to be, but if so that kind of thinking in the broadcast industry has died a slow and painful death. Their job is to sell advertising, and they will do it in any way they can.

There, I said it.
It's only going to get worse.

It's genocide.

I know it's tounge and cheek, still never been a fan of that line of thinking, like refugees and other cowards, if it's elderly and children that's fine, but if you're physically or mentally able and aren't willing to fight for your home, you don't deserve a place to call home.

Said the guy whose ancestors immigrated to the US.

Whether you impressed or not in the quality, the fact remains that having a degree or not is a demographic line that pollsters can and do collect.

With respect to Education levels:

For Hillary:

With respect to skin color:

While pollsters could ask questions about home ownership, income level, type of profession, level of independence from government and parents, if they've lived abroad, etc it would do nothing to improve the accuracy of their polling models, and would be a waste of $$$ and resources when there are other demographic data points that are easier and better predictors.

The guy who thought his polling place was "busy" can likely understand the demographics of the voters in the polling place, and understand who they were voting for.

Well I wouldn't say it's accuracy, it's getting the desired results, look at what networks (and soon to be cell phone services) time warner controls, look who, and how far, they support their candidate, and you know they expect some play for all that, maybe it's to help get around anti trust stuff, maybe it's FCC who knows, but big government folks have always been bed fellows with big media.

And polls, you can pick areas and demographics and get polls to say whatever you want.

There, I said it.

And you should be embarrassed at having done so.

1) Most on welfare work. 73% in fact. But lack of a reasonable minimum wage means they can't live on it, so we as tax payers boost them up since places like Walmart (with billions in profits) won't.

2) Most programs have time limits of 1 - 5 years. The five year ones have longer expirations because they involve job training and/or support for children.

3) Your party had been charge of the senate for 12 of the past 20 years and the house for 18 of 20.

Said the guy whose ancestors immigrated to the US.

Well actually I got a decent amount of native in me, but for the Scottish, yeah, but that ain't me. My view and the view of the family I've known, they don't run.

And my opinion, if you see a problem don't run from it, fix it, when good men run they let evil men stay in power, that's how these counties remain chit holes.

Don't like what's happening in the country, fix it. No shelter for refugees and cowards, what's the thing about if you don't stand for something

1) Most on welfare work. 73% in fact. But lack of a reasonable minimum wage means they can't live on it, so we as tax payers boost them up since places like Walmart (with billions in profits) won't.

2) Most programs have time limits of 1 - 5 years. The five year ones have longer expirations because they involve job training and/or support for children.

3) Your party had been charge of the senate for 12 of the past 20 years and the house for 18 of 20.

The worst for the poor is the Ds, big government and poverty go hand and hand.

GjYjLvGErsggg.gif

The worst for the poor is the Ds, big government and poverty go hand and hand.

I guess that explains why the wealthiest cities in the nation are also the most liberal... :rolleyes:

I guess that explains why the wealthiest cities in the nation are also the most liberal... :rolleyes:
No, that doesn't explain their wealth at all. But it does explain much of their poverty.

Wealthiest for whom?

Yeah, lots of rich folks in NYC, LA, etc, but the poor are really living nearly subhuman lives, hardcore drug abuse, major deadly crime.

We got poor folks up here too, they still hunt, grab beers, mingle with the higher classes, and overall appear to have a far higher QOL compared to some of the liberal cities, they don't join gangs and murder, break into homes etc, and they arnt looked down on like in those "accepting" big blue cities.

We got poor folks up here too, they still hunt, grab beers, mingle with the higher classes, and overall appear to have a far higher QOL compared to some of the liberal cities, they don't join gangs and murder, break into homes etc, and they arnt looked down on like in those "accepting" big blue cities.

Ah another trope trotted out. Rural areas are more dangerous than urban ones.

http://science.time.com/2013/07/23/...ut-that-cities-are-the-safest-places-to-live/

My wife and I voted on Saturday morning here in North Carolina. I voted for Gary Johnson and she voted for one of the piles of dog poo, much to my dismay. I had to excuse her though as she is a fairly new citizen voting for the first time, she had a strong inclination to vote for someone who had better than a snowball's chance of winning.

Before settling on Johnson, I was going to write in my dog's name but then I realized that just because he produces politicians on a daily basis does not mean he is one.

And polls, you can pick areas and demographics and get polls to say whatever you want.

Yeah, the Orange One never met a poll he didn't like...that showed him ahead. If it favored the other candidate, then the poll is "phony" or "rigged."

Well actually I got a decent amount of native in me

And fossil records/DNA indicate that native Americans have roots in Southeast Asia. They came across the Bering Strait to populate America, so yes, they've been here a lot longer than most, but they're still immigrants. Diversity has made us great, and no doubt also created some problems. We need to solve the problem thoughtfully...a bigger wall can just as easily be tunneled under, or scaled with a longer rope.

Ah another trope trotted out. Rural areas are more dangerous than urban ones.

http://science.time.com/2013/07/23/...ut-that-cities-are-the-safest-places-to-live/

Ba ha ha ha

If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you lol

Yeah, the Orange One never met a poll he didn't like...that showed him ahead. If it favored the other candidate, then the poll is "phony" or "rigged."

And fossil records/DNA indicate that native Americans have roots in Southeast Asia. They came across the Bering Strait to populate America, so yes, they've been here a lot longer than most, but they're still immigrants. Diversity has made us great, and no doubt also created some problems. We need to solve the problem thoughtfully...a bigger wall can just as easily be tunneled under, or scaled with a longer rope.

For one, we have had states stolen in the past, that's just historical fact.

As for immigrants, that cool, everyone, trump included, is cool with that, just do it under the laws and with honor.

Last edited:
Explain the indoctrination that "diversity" is a positive thing.

Past generations of immigrants wanted to adopt our culture, came with nothing but were willing to do anything to earn their keep and a chance for a better life. and came here legally. New immigrants want us to adopt THEIR culture, expect to be paid to live here, and snuck in.

Explain the indoctrination that "diversity" is a positive thing.

Past generations of immigrants wanted to adopt our culture, came with nothing but were willing to do anything to earn their keep and a chance for a better life. and came here legally. New immigrants want us to adopt THEIR culture, expect to be paid to live here, and snuck in.
Nailed it.

If it weren't for illegal immigration, I wouldn't exist. So that kind of narrows my options. Lol

But, in deference to @Timbeck2 I promise not to procreate.

First of all, don't go into full ******** mode.* You have a good job and will support your family exclusive of the government dole. I'm not talking about you. Second, procreate all you want but take responsibility for your own children and don't expect the taxpayers to do it for you. Third, are you saying that your ancestors would not have had you had they not been in the United States?

* don't get offended for ircphoenix - we are friends- he was being facetious and I responded in kind. The blocked-out word rhymes with thick head.

Last edited:
Once there was a guy named Hitler who, to put it mildly, shunned any kind of ethnic diversity. It didn't turn out well.

Pried the nail out.

The guy has tons of people from all ethnic and national groups working in his hotels around the world, heck the dudes wife is a immigrant.

Again, show me where the man said he doesn't like immigrants? He has a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants.

Even naturalized immigrants have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants.

DUDE!

When I lived in CA, the first generation Mexican/Americans (a titles earned not stolen) HATED illegals, they basically made a mockery of all the WORK they put in to EARN their citizenship

Well I wouldn't say it's accuracy, it's getting the desired results, look at what networks (and soon to be cell phone services) time warner controls, look who, and how far, they support their candidate, and you know they expect some play for all that, maybe it's to help get around anti trust stuff, maybe it's FCC who knows, but big government folks have always been bed fellows with big media.

I am going to take a guess here, and guess that you have never taken an advanced math class or a Statistics class?? You don't do polls to get "whatever you want". You do polls to get a sample (xxx respondents) that will accurately predict what the population (xxx,xxx,xxx will do.)

There is ZERO reason for a pollster(reputable) to try and get an answer that isn't accurate. Now, how accurate they get is up to their methodology, but they should strive (normally) for accuracy.

Math. It works.

Aren't most on "welfare", relying on government entitlements actually over 65 years old? I believe Social Security and Medicare are the two biggest ticket items, non-defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back