Another unruly passenger

SkyDog58

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Canis Non Grata
Where do these stupid passengers like this woman come from? We do need to do something about mental health issues in this country and get these loonies off the street and especially off airplanes.

Yeah, I don't care what your politics are. Aside from being a de-planeable offense it's just plain rude behavior and it doesn't help your cause. It only makes people who witness it(or the whole internet possibly) nod to the confirmation of every negative thing they thought about your side.

Where do these stupid passengers like this woman come from? We do need to do something about mental health issues in this country and get these loonies off the street and especially off airplanes.
They've been around for a long time but before the invention of video-recording portable devices (cell phones), they remained unknown and unseen.
We now have more front row news that we ever had.
Worst part is when a slow news day "forces" the editor to quote Fecesbook. *rolleyes* Unless it was shut down permanently, that lowlife s**t ain't newsworthy.

Don't they have to find her bags and take them off the plane, another delay.

Don't they have to find her bags and take them off the plane, another delay.

Like I said above, they usually just put 'em on the next flight. Their bags will be waiting for them when they get there.

Just to be put on the next flight, had it happen many times. Most learn their lesson and behave.
In this case, the article said she was NOT rebooked on another flight.

The passenger was disruptive and steadfast in her beliefs. No evidence of stupidity since her disruption and statements of her beliefs were articulate and well spoken.

Please don't be kind to her by attributing her (expletives deleted) actions to stupidity. It insults stupid people.

Note: reference "A Fish Called Wanda"

And we think the PoA moderators have a difficult job...;)

so much for tolerance....what a pittance. :confused:

A large amount of my peers want to see this country burn after the results. It will be an interesting time.

Yeah she got what she deserved. Regardless of your views you should sit down and be respectful.

I wonder if telling people they need to arrive 2 hrs early for a 45 minute flight so they can be herded through security and get undressed and fondled by blue-gloved strangers, makes more people hit the bar prior to boarding? Dunno, I'm guessing a couple things are going on: Maybe people have finally outgrown the feeling the TSA is doing any good and it's raising frustration levels? Maybe people are just more jerks these days?

I just don't think there's any excuse for rudeness, no matter what your politics are. From the news accounts, the other passengers apparently felt the same way.

Last edited:
Mental illness is not pretty....

And yes the government did do something about mental illness. They cut funding and turned them all out on the street to help balance the budget.

I cannot help but feel bad for the husband. I'm guessing by the way he acts this happens a lot. Could be meds, could be a lot of things. Seems harsh to hang them out to dry, but that's probably because I'm glad a few times I've freaked out (not on a plane) there was nobody recording it :)

I cannot help but feel bad for the husband. I'm guessing by the way he acts this happens a lot. Could be meds, could be a lot of things. Seems harsh to hang them out to dry, but that's probably because I'm glad a few times I've freaked out (not on a plane) there was nobody recording it :)

He should have told her to shut up. She was rude and out of line. He was as meek as a mouse. I guess we know who where's the pants in that family...

I have the below hat in both red and blue.
American-Flag-Trucker-Hat-Navy.jpg

People mistake it for a Trump hat quite a bit and have had some interesting interactions based on that. Typically it's when I'm in the DC area vs Oklahoma.

Mental illness is not pretty....

And yes the government did do something about mental illness. They cut funding and turned them all out on the street to help balance the budget.

And they all started voting Democrat!

Does a passenger still get airline miles, after paying, boarding, and then getting kicked off?

Does a passenger still get airline miles, after paying, boarding, and then getting kicked off?

Oddly enough, maybe. I've never been kicked off, but I have had flights that boarded and had either mechanical or weather delays that put us back in the terminal. More than once the delay defeated the purpose for my trip so I just went home and got both a refund and FF miles.

Passenger induced delays should be different, but who knows.

Back