2009 6Y9 Attendee List

I'm figuring I'll just do the Brick 28 approach. Flaps/gear/props... over the trees, chop the power. Glide ratio of a Steinway has its advantages. ;)

I'm right there with you in my lead anvil Sooper Yankee.

Argh. I'm out again. I now have a fairly obligatory meeting on Friday, and can't fly to meet Ed.

Phooey!
:frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3::frown3:

Re: 2009 6Y9 Attendde List

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Grant and Leslie[/cell][cell]C182/210[/cell][cell]????[/cell][cell]1C5[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Todd Deckard[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]735LL[/cell][cell]KFCM[/cell][cell]Just visiting[/cell][/row][row][cell]Sharon & Greg Bockelman[/cell][cell]Cessna 195[/cell][cell]N9872A[/cell][cell]Dubuque[/cell][cell]Camping or Cabin[/cell][/row]

Thought I did this already. :confused::thumbsup:

Sidnaw, Michigan!!!

Saginaw is near Flint.

I may be out! The Cessna 182 I had reserved is down for Annual. I could have told you about my 400 mile final to Dubuque, I mean Duluth, I mean Dubuque. Or the AngelFlight to Davenport, I mean Danville, I mean "hey there little dude, where do you live?" I have never actually flown to the wrong place, but I have renamed them more than once.

Still scheming but I may miss out on the event.

I may be out! The Cessna 182 I had reserved is down for Annual. I could have told you about my 400 mile final to Dubuque, I mean Duluth, I mean Dubuque. Or the AngelFlight to Davenport, I mean Danville, I mean "hey there little dude, where do you live?" I have never actually flown to the wrong place, but I have renamed them more than once.

Still scheming but I may miss out on the event.

LOL, I might remember that.

Room for 2 more? We make a run to Door County every year to Stones Throw Winery. They meet us at Ephraim - Fishcreek (3D2) for a quick turn. That's within 100nm of 6Y9.

Gary Gembala 1G1 Elyria City 430 nm TB20 N398SA

I'm thinking about it. It's ~800 NM from FTG so it's a journey. I've done longer but not since Oct of last year.

Anyone between FTG and 6Y9 that needs a ride? Anyone buy me a beer for being the most distant traveler?

Will keep an eye on the weather and decide later in the week...

We need some major 6Y9 mojo action this coming week. I still haven't been able to get my Saturday afternoon and evening shifts at work covered. I've added some 'perks' to the request to hopefully get someone to pick it up, but nothing is guaranteed.

So everyone hike up your pantyhose and do some praying to the red coat goddess to get the shifts covered.

Room for 2 more? We make a run to Door County every year to Stones Throw Winery. They meet us at Ephraim - Fishcreek (3D2) for a quick turn. That's within 100nm of 6Y9.

Gary Gembala 1G1 Elyria City 430 nm TB20 N398SA

We've always got room for more!

I'm thinking about it. It's ~800 NM from FTG so it's a journey. I've done longer but not since Oct of last year.

Anyone between FTG and 6Y9 that needs a ride? Anyone buy me a beer for being the most distant traveler?

Will keep an eye on the weather and decide later in the week...

Hey, aren't Jesse and Tristan in Lincoln ?? Adds 96 miles r/t to go to LNK.

We need some major 6Y9 mojo action this coming week. I still haven't been able to get my Saturday afternoon and evening shifts at work covered. I've added some 'perks' to the request to hopefully get someone to pick it up, but nothing is guaranteed.

So everyone hike up your pantyhose and do some praying to the red coat goddess to get the shifts covered.

Chris, aren't you coming down with Swine Flu? ;) ;)

Hey, aren't Jesse and Tristan in Lincoln ?? Adds 96 miles r/t to go to LNK.

Adding a couple miles is not a problem and I'll have about 400 lbs available with full fuel. The book sez it'd take somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200 feet to get off the ground. Need some margin for the grass. How tall are the trees?

A stop in Lincoln could work...

Adding a couple miles is not a problem and I'll have about 400 lbs available with full fuel. The book sez it'd take somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200 feet to get off the ground. Need some margin for the grass. How tall are the trees?

A stop in Lincoln could work...

35-40' but they are like 600' beyond the departure end of 28. (Wind is almost always out of the western quadrant) and we are 2600' now. FAA hasn't updated the info yet, evn though it was submitted in MAY!

35-40' but they are like 600' beyond the departure end of 28. (Wind is almost always out of the western quadrant) and we are 2600' now. FAA hasn't updated the info yet, evn though it was submitted in MAY!

Besides, Jesse and Tristan add up to little more than one FAA standard person by weight so if they can pack light you'll still be well under max gross.

Ed, I may try to drop in on one day of the weekend unless a ski tournament takes priority. I'll be at Bellaire Friday through Monday.

Hmmm, 2600 + another 600 to the trees? That should work just fine without scaring the insurance company.

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Grant and Leslie[/cell][cell]C182/210[/cell][cell]????[/cell][cell]1C5[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Todd Deckard[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]735LL[/cell][cell]KFCM[/cell][cell]Just visiting[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Kate[/cell][cell]C172[/cell][cell]7415X[/cell][cell]79C[/cell][cell]Sat. only or camping[/cell][/row]

How come when Kate entered her information, Sharon and I got dropped off the list?

I think that happened once before?

[row][cell]Todd Deckard[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]735LL[/cell][cell]KFCM[/cell][cell]Just visiting[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Kate[/cell][cell]C172[/cell][cell]7415X[/cell][cell]79C[/cell][cell]Sat. only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Sharon & Greg Bockelman[/cell][cell]Cessna 195[/cell][cell]N9872A[/cell][cell]Dubuque[/cell][cell]Camping or Cabin[/cell][/row]

Fixed. AGAIN.

How come when Kate entered her information, Sharon and I got dropped off the list?

I think that happened once before?
That's alright. I've put in our plane information at least once already, and it's been dropped too. That's the problem with not using a database to store this info. Maybe we should take the Gastons site and expand it to allow us to track other flyin attendances, too.

FWIW, we're going to be in the C-182, 7111W again.

Blame Pete for doing the table thing instead of courier font and dots.

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Kate[/cell][cell]C172[/cell][cell]7415X[/cell][cell]79C[/cell][cell]Sat. only or camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Sharon & Greg Bockelman[/cell][cell]Cessna 195[/cell][cell]N9872A[/cell][cell]Dubuque[/cell][cell]Camping or Cabin[/cell][/row]

I'm out. The Georgia Puppy Caravan ended up still leaving a large number of animals down there that need to get out of there in short order. So, guess who got the call. Unfortunately this is one of those situations where it can't wait another week. Sorry guys, I'll see y'all next year. Now time to raise funds really fast...

By the way, Greg, when you do a quote like that including the table you can't quote it in a response. I had to manually re-add your and Sharon's name when I quoted it from Kate.

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Sharon & Greg Bockelman[/cell][cell]Cessna 195[/cell][cell]N9872A[/cell][cell]Dubuque[/cell][cell]Camping or Cabin[/cell][/row]

I'm out. The Georgia Puppy Caravan ended up still leaving a large number of animals down there that need to get out of there in short order. So, guess who got the call. Unfortunately this is one of those situations where it can't wait another week. Sorry guys, I'll see y'all next year. Now time to raise funds really fast...

By the way, Greg, when you do a quote like that including the table you can't quote it in a response. I had to manually re-add your and Sharon's name when I quoted it from Kate.

Sorry you will not be there. I got your message and I will try to give it to Ed. If it does not fit I'll ship it to you. So is Missa out then too and anyone else you were bringing?

Sorry you will not be there. I got your message and I will try to give it to Ed. If it does not fit I'll ship it to you. So is Missa out then too and anyone else you were bringing?

Thanks, Scott, I appreciate it. If it doesn't fit send me a PM and I'll shoot you my address.

Missa and AdamZ were on my list of pax. It's up to them whether or not they can still make it, so I'll let them speak for themselves. Missa could take the club Archer out. I took it there last year, so I've proven that it can handle the strip just fine. Attractive young reporters seem to like going up flying in it, too. ;)

Well then, how the heck DO you do it?

Missa, AdamZ, I EXPECT to see you there! :yes:

Ted, I'll give the cage to Ed to get to you. And we'll miss you but understand it's for a good cause.

Thanks, believe me I'm sorry to be missing it. So far we have 37 animals lined up to move this weekend (up from 27 two days prior), and I have a feeling that number is only going to get bigger. Last night I loaded up the Aztec with 10 cages (7 of which were large) and there's still room for several more. Noah's Ark now has wings. :)

Sorry guys, I'm out too.

I have houseguests that were planning on leaving by Friday, now they are staying 'till Monday.

If anyone is flying near KOEO on Sunday, and you hear "Cub 83B w/ glider in tow" on 122.9, say hello.

Tim

Jeez
I've been cutting grass , cutting tree's ,rolling, etc. all for this weekend:loco:, I hope we don't have too many more drop out's or I'm going to have to eat all the extra hamburgers and hot dogs over the next year.:ihih:
Looking forward to seeing all that can make it , and the one's that can't, well, hopefully next year.
I think that this week end we will have a discussion on the possibility of a new date for the 6Y9er Fly-In. Seems as when I brought this up earlier on the board some said if it was changed they would'nt be able to come, seems like many of those pilot's are not coming now , soooo , let's have a vote and see if there's a better time.
We spend a lot of time and money to make this happen and am happy to do it. I just want to do what's best for everybody.:yes:
Please send your input to me ,we'll put that with info gleaned at the Fly-In.
I'll be flying up tomorrow morning. Looks like the weather is going to be fantastic this week end.
To all that are coming, see you there:thumbsup:
Everyone, safe flying, whatever your destination.

Brad, I know you all put a ton of work into this, which is why I'm upset that I can't make it this year. There may be a better date, although given the nature of why I'm dropping out, I'll just resign from any input. I have a feeling only more of these things can and will come up.

Hope you all have a great time!

it really doesnt matter when you schedule the fly in, every for some people are going to have other things that come up or have weather or airplane issues or a multitude of things that prevent them from making it. happens every year at every fly in.

I truly do feel awful, especially because Ed was making an extra effort for me.

The weather is looking great for this weekend.

I don't think moving it will effect your committed attendance much.

Back