2009 6Y9 Attendee List

Hey admin folks can one of you fix my Typo in the thread title????

Re: 2009 6Y9 Attendde List

I think we should leave it just because it's you. :D

God I really did not want to do this.....

We are out, I'm so sorry Ed. Between money being saved for something, grandpa's impending death and the cost associated with it and some other items, I cannot financially justify a trip to Michigan right now :((

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete (& Kent?)[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping Sat[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Grant and Leslie[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]N7111W[/cell][cell]1C5[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Nick and Brianna[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell]KABQ[/cell][cell]Not Coming :([/cell][/row][row][cell]Michael[/cell][cell]Pa-28-140[/cell][cell]N6138V[/cell][cell]KTZR[/cell][cell]camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]JoeSelch[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][/row]

That was sweet Grant - thanks!
(But, I'm already on the list. :cornut:)

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete (& Kent?)[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping Sat[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz (aka JoeSelch)[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Grant and Leslie[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]N7111W[/cell][cell]1C5[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Nick and Brianna[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell]KABQ[/cell][cell]Not Coming :([/cell][/row][row][cell]Michael[/cell][cell]Pa-28-140[/cell][cell]N6138V[/cell][cell]KTZR[/cell][cell]camping[/cell][/row]

Well, Sharon and I will more than likely be there in the 195. Camping? Dunno.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6y9-sign.jpg
    6y9-sign.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 136

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete (& Kent?)[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping Sat[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Grant and Leslie[/cell][cell]C182[/cell][cell]N7111W[/cell][cell]1C5[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Nick and Brianna[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell]KABQ[/cell][cell]Not Coming :([/cell][/row][row][cell]Michael[/cell][cell]Pa-28-140[/cell][cell]N6138V[/cell][cell]KTZR[/cell][cell]camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]JoeSelch[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][/row]

Update

Last edited:

Can't imagine why I didn't make the association! :blowingkisses:

Crazy!

There are a few here who know; a few more on Purple.
The genesis of that name has a long and not terribly interesting story - perhaps I'll trot it out at 6Y9.

Crazy!

There are a few here who know; a few more on Purple.
The genesis of that name has a long and not terribly interesting story - perhaps I'll trot it out at 6Y9.

Sounds interesting. Combine that with more of "Barb's wild west shootout" stories, and we'll have a good 'ol time!

I have to check with my aircraft partner to see if I can come. Can't do it alone. Too expensive.

Although my fingers are still crossed, I don't see being able to make it unless there is a serious change in my financial situation :(

I did share information about the fly-in with a couple who has their plane hangared in Zeeland and it sounds like they'll be there. Does that count?

[row][cell]Name[/cell][cell]A/C Type[/cell][cell]Tail #[/cell][cell]Home Field[/cell][cell]Camp/Indoor[/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
Finally someone without the "27" combo in the tail number. :smile:

You forgot mine - 6927Y. :)

Well, it appears Sharon and I are out unless we can hitch a ride with someone. Just a tad too long a drive, I think. But stranger things have happened.

Well, it appears Sharon and I are out unless we can hitch a ride with someone. Just a tad too long a drive, I think. But stranger things have happened.

What's wrong with the plane!?

Funny, I didn't know "we" made that decision...:nonod::confused::crazy: albeit the airplane is down and we can't afford to fix it right now. Catching a ride with someone definitely sounds more appealing than driving although I haven't been to Michigan except at the Detroit airport so it could make for an interesting car ride.

Funny, I didn't know "we" made that decision...:nonod::confused::crazy:

On a subconscious level, I knew I was going to get into trouble for that statement.

Chris, there is a crack in the aft bulkhead that needs to be fixed. Part one is that there is no way it will get fixed in time and part two is the financial aspect of it. At any rate, the plane is grounded for the time being.

On a subconscious level, I knew I was going to get into trouble for that statement.

Chris, there is a crack in the aft bulkhead that needs to be fixed. Part one is that there is no way it will get fixed in time and part two is the financial aspect of it. At any rate, the plane is grounded for the time being.

Darn darn darn...

I'll keep you in the loop - There is a *very* slim chance we might be able to take the 182RG. If so, DBQ is an easy stop along the way.

Problem is, I got so many questions about the RV last year at 6Y9 and again at Gaston's this year, that I might be stoned to death if I don't bring it this year. Oh, and the 182RG is currently engine-less in Canada, which throws a big 'ol wrench in the gears. ;)

Well, we are not out of the running just yet. I think we may end up driving, if Sharon has anything to do with it.

Funny, I didn't know "we" made that decision...:nonod::confused::crazy: albeit the airplane is down and we can't afford to fix it right now. Catching a ride with someone definitely sounds more appealing than driving although I haven't been to Michigan except at the Detroit airport so it could make for an interesting car ride.

Only make sense Sharon, it is HIS plane and HE is the pilot.:devil:

Ok Im go to run and hide now.

You're going to run and hide? I am going to run and hide!!!

Well, we are not out of the running just yet. I think we may end up driving, if Sharon has anything to do with it.

Actually, another set of wheels probably wouldn't be a BAD thing... ;)

Attachments

• 100_2891.jpg
    100_2891.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Only make sense Sharon, it is HIS plane and HE is the pilot.:devil:

Ok Im go to run and hide now.

Ron...Ron...Ron...you know, whatever :devil: can dish out...LOVE CAN OVERCOME!!!:D:D:blowingkisses:

BTW Ron, Greg is not THE pilot but the pilot-in-command. There IS a difference...:smile: The other part I choose to totally ignore...at least temporarily...:ihih:

You're going to run and hide? I am going to run and hide!!!

Ed, if anything happens as a result of Ron's comment, I suggest you just stand back and enjoy the entertainment.:yes:

Go Sharon!!!!! If you don't come how can we get painted nail pictures???

Missa...for sure, for sure...gotta do that painted nail thing! That rates right up there with making a dam run at Gaston's.

BTW, Missa...maybe we can sneak into Ron's abode and paint his nails while he's asleep...bet he'd LOVE that!:smilewinkgrin:

[row][cell] Name [/cell][cell] A/C Type [/cell][cell] Tail # [/cell][cell] Home Field [/cell][cell] Camp/Indoor [/cell][/row][row][cell]Brad and Diz[/cell][cell]Cherokee[/cell][cell]N1270T[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Indoors at Cabin[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ed[/cell][cell]Comanche[/cell][cell]N727DS[/cell][cell]9D9/6Y9[/cell][cell]Undecided[/cell][/row][row][cell]Pete (& Kent?)[/cell][cell]Skylane[/cell][cell]N271G[/cell][cell]KMSN[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Chris and Rachel[/cell][cell]RV-7A[/cell][cell]N277DL[/cell][cell]KAMW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Scott[/cell][cell]PA28-161[/cell][cell]N8116B[/cell][cell]10C[/cell][cell]Camping Sat[/cell][/row][row][cell]Jamie[/cell][cell]172[/cell][cell]N4446R[/cell][cell]AIG[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Barb[/cell][cell]TriPacer[/cell][cell]N8138D[/cell][cell]KGDW[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Adam[/cell][cell]Big Wheel[/cell][cell]N1963AZ[/cell][cell]KLOM[/cell][cell]Floor of Hoppys[/cell][/row][row][cell]Tim[/cell][cell]7ECA[/cell][cell]50437[/cell][cell]KOEO[/cell][cell]Camp[/cell][/row][row][cell]Liz[/cell][cell]Sooper Yankee[/cell][cell]N5538B[/cell][cell]57D[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Missa[/cell][cell]Aztruck Air[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Mike *fingers crossed*[/cell][cell]PA28-151[/cell][cell]8233C[/cell][cell]KGRR[/cell][cell]Day only or camping[/cell][/row][row][cell]Ted[/cell][cell]AzTruck[/cell][cell]N6927Y[/cell][cell]KIPT[/cell][cell]Camping[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]JoeSelch[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][cell].[/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Sharon & Greg Bockelman[/cell][cell]Cessna 195[/cell][cell]N9872A[/cell][cell]KDBQ[/cell][cell]Camping?[/cell][/row]

Well, back in, barring unforseen circumstances

No. It went in yesterday. They should start on it Monday. Theoretically it is a two man two day deal. I can't see it taking all week. We shall see.
Greg, if you guys go and I can hitch a ride, I could chip in some for fuel....

Out for sure, reservations to Myrtle Beach are made.

If you hang around the UP until Monday FLy by the Mackinac bridge there will be about 60,000 friends walking across it that morning.

Have Fun!

My new tent and sleeping bag arrive tomorrow. :D

I'm trying to talk another pilot friend into tagging along.

Back