What's your favorite Video game?

Jim Case

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
AceDolphinFlyer
I myself like Hotline Miami. It's the kind of game that you vent stress when you play. It's a game where you get criptic phone calls and go to the location, and just kill a bunch of Russian or Columbian gangsters, the more savagely you do so the more points you are awarded. It's, somtimes I feel bad for liking it as much as I do, then I remember they are not real, I care a great deal about real people's lives, and it stresses me out somtimes, so, then I play some Hotline, WHOAH!! :mad3:

I was always a fan of Contra and the Gran Tourismo series. I never owned any video game console other than the original Nintendo. I haven't really played a video game for almost a decade.

Side note: that title makes my eyes bleed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was always a fan of Contra and the Gran Tourismo series. I never owned any video game console other than the original Nintendo. I haven't really played a video game for almost a decade.

Side note: that title makes my eyes bleed.

Oh wow, that's pretty bad, yeah. I'll fix that, I just game on my PC. I have it for school. Did you mean the game or the grammatical issues with the post title?

Goldeneye
The n64 game? My buddy dale is huge into That game, we do quite a bit of retro gaming. There is A third party un-official multiplayer mod on PC now, he plays it all the time. Always loved mega man, beat them all, most of them In under 30 minutes.

As a kid, the entire Wing Commander series.

Right now... I've not been gaming a lot but Command and Conquer: Generals and Team Fortress 2 have been favorites. I'm also supporting the Star Citizen project ... although I don't currently have a machine going that can handle it reasonably.

Big fan of COD... up until this year's release. However this is the video game I watch the most-

FLY0912_Garmin1a_Big.jpg

Just can't keep my eyes off of it!!! ;)

Big fan of COD... up until this year's release. However this is the video game I watch the most-

FLY0912_Garmin1a_Big.jpg

Just can't keep my eyes off of it!!! ;)

Friggin kids and their touchscreens ;)

I'm still hooked on Battlefield 1942 in single player mode. And I just figured out how to make it more interesting by increasing the number of bots beyond the normal limit of 400.

currently I've been non stop playing Battlefield 1 and Rocket League on my Xbox One. I used to be a huge fan of the COD series but then they became to futuristic for me.

But I mean a favorite of all time? Let's be honest, Super Smash Brothers for the N64 is just a classic. I still bust it out and play with friends

Galaga, Joust, Missile Command with a real trackball, and Tempest were all faves.

On the PeeCee... pretty much any FPS for a long time but I got over it. Started with Doom, of course... on up through modern ones.

Lately I've taken to watching comedic YouTube videos of other people playing stuff. SovietWomble's CS:GO "Bull****tery" series is laugh out loud funny. As are some of his others.

I like Kerbal Space Program, too... but I'd rather watch Scott Manley play it and listen to his commentary. His Interstellar Quest series was great.

Bolo

Myst series

I never saw the attraction of first person shoot-em-up games.

Black ops, COD.

Vice City. Guitar hero (the newer one is ok too).

Games where I really don't have to think

This is probably the easiest way to show the majority of my gaming library for Steam:
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197998280950/?cc=us

Outside of steam, DCS/Overwatch/League of Legends/Eve Online/Minecraft/Star Citizen/Elite Dangerous/War Thunder. Right now Overwatch is satisfying my shooter fix.

This was a triumph! I'm making a note here - friend request?

Goldeneye
I bet you're the kind of guy who plays Oddjob!

But I mean a favorite of all time? Let's be honest, Super Smash Brothers for the N64 is just a classic. I still bust it out and play with friends
Suuuuuuuuper Smaassssssh Brothers! I wish there was a way to do that over MP in emulators, I did it locally in high school and handed out whippings with Fox all the time.

Lately I've taken to watching comedic YouTube videos of other people playing stuff. SovietWomble's CS:GO "Bull****tery" series is laugh out loud funny. As are some of his others.
ezgif.com-21abae7c9c.gif

My son loves http://slither.io/, which is kind of a cross between pacman and tron.
Slither brought my group's gaming activity to a grinding halt for almost a week when we first came upon it. We would miss match queues constantly because one of us was getting their slither fix in the background. Crazy addictive!

Trivia: What was the difference between WOPR's backdoor password in the book vs the movie?
Never read the book. Producers wanted a Cray computer, but the request was turuned down, so we got the art deco computer. As if Crays were never used for GTW.

On the rare occasion that I play video games, GTA V has been one of my favorites along with the Call of Duty series.

I don't play video games anymore, but I when I did I was pretty big on RPGs... the Final Fantasy series was my favorite. Also enjoyed Chrono Cross and Breath of Fire. Some strategy games,like Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Lol, the grammatical issue.

As a kid, the entire Wing Commander series.

Right now... I've not been gaming a lot but Command and Conquer: Generals and Team Fortress 2 have been favorites. I'm also supporting the Star Citizen project ... although I don't currently have a machine going that can handle it reasonably.
I too am supporting star citizen, but as of now it's taking so long. I won't have time to play it when it actually comes out.

Back