What kind of wife should I get?

As far as renting, that might be ok for some people.
But the last plane I rented gave me a bad itch. I think the guy before me left some poison Ivy in the seat or something.

As for the rental model, it's better to be the one collecting rent than paying it.

Whatever you decide to get, remember that they like to be taken out. Hamburger runs, breakfast runs, XCs, nights, all sorts of reasons and conditions. They just seem to be happier that way.

My first was, well, experimental. She had her ups and down, but in the end not the one for me. (Turns out she wasn't the one for 6 others either.)

The second, was a slightly used, one owner, but the running gear checked out. Coming up on 17 years and just completed the annual, looks like she's going to make it a few more years without a complete overhaul.

From time to time I notice those with newer models, chartering fast shiny jets, or just trying a short term lease, I'm happy with my tried and true.

One with a sweeeet little landing strip.

Ohhhhhh, wait a minute.......I see what's going on here....

definitely go with a lot of dihedral. a lot of dihedral. :D
33551d1328585526-csp-chat-thread-busty-women-2.jpg

Yeah, we all know it is cheaper to rent but don't we all also know that having it readily available is why we end up owning?

Don't forget about the pride of ownership!

I hear Farmers Only Dot Com has a large group of motivated candidates...

And from the history of farming women, if you choose wisely, you'll never have to worry about the work around the house getting done.

Last edited:
I think I did well. I had my birthday on the 4th, and she shows up with this:

11012907_10153297171413673_2298163384471936109_n.jpg

Including a note that if I want to buy a plane, I need a good headset to go with it.

I think she's a keeper.

Are you going to try a leaseback or club to try and cover some costs?

I think I did well. I had my birthday on the 4th, and she shows up with this:

Including a note that if I want to buy a plane, I need a good headset to go with it.

I think she's a keeper.

You know what they say - "if it's too good to be true...":goofy:

You know what they say - "if it's too good to be true...":goofy:

She also comes with a beach house @ Outer Banks, NC (I love this place!)

I wonder if "too good to be true" is an acceptable reason to file for divorce. :)

My first was, well, experimental. She had her ups and down, but in the end not the one for me. (Turns out she wasn't the one for 6 others either.)

The second, was a slightly used, one owner, but the running gear checked out. Coming up on 17 years and just completed the annual, looks like she's going to make it a few more years without a complete overhaul.

From time to time I notice those with newer models, chartering fast shiny jets, or just trying a short term lease, I'm happy with my tried and true.

Wow!! 6 others. Glad that your second has worked out.

After you settle on a wife, you going to let your friends take her out for a spin from time to time? You gotta keep the hours on her every year, you know.

After you settle on a wife, you going to let your friends take her out for a spin from time to time? You gotta keep the hours on her every year, you know.

If I had friends, I'm sure some of them would have said "hey, there's someone I want you to meet." By that definition, I don't have to worry about anyone taking her for a spin.

maybe we should start a Change.org campaign to find Ed a wife. Don't we get something official when it reaches 500,000 signatures?

Someone has to do a really good writeup with a lot of colorful lies and Photoshop the hell out of a Glamour Shot.

I don't do colorful lies, and can't photoshop...so that leaves me out.

Anyone...Bueller?

maybe we should start a Change.org campaign to find Ed a wife. Don't we get something official when it reaches 500,000 signatures?

Someone has to do a really good writeup with a lot of colorful lies and Photoshop the hell out of a Glamour Shot.

I don't do colorful lies, and can't photoshop...so that leaves me out.

Anyone...Bueller?
Or we could do a GoFundMe to help Ed buy a wife...

Back