Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Fried eggs are gross

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I like in between runny and fried. Soft boiled

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • I don't eat eggs

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
I like my eggs fried in butter with the yolks runny...sometimes I put those eggs over rice cakes......okay kidding on that last part, just had to fit in rice cakes again.
My absolute favorite is a cheeseburger with a fried egg on it. Bite into the burger and yolk goes everywhere. YUM!

The poll is a bit askew. I don't like the whites to be runny no, but I don't mind if the yolk is runny. It's better than overcooked and burnt.

And yeah, as a side, to large amounts of bacon, it is very good.

Are we talking over easy vs sunnyside up? Or is this over easy vs over hard? Or is it French vs American omelettes?

The only time the yolk should be solid is in scrambled eggs.

And maybe in egg drop soup.

And in hard boiled eggs but I haven't eaten one of those in years and don't plan to do so soon.

That's about it.

Unless I think of something else.

Over Medium on my burgers and with breakfast sandwiches. I also eat hard boiled eggs with hot sauce in the morning.

If the cheeseburger says it comes with an egg, I'm ordering it.

66790400949a7ef58ead8f0b5fc31476.jpg

over easy. with french fries to stab that egg till it bleeds a yellowy gross death. French fries soaked in egg blood is delicious.

Hard fried eggs, scrambled with milk mixed in or hard boiled with mustard.

Do I have a biscuit? If so, hard whites and runny yolks to dip the biscuit in. Otherwise, fried hard.

Wait, runny eggs are fried, unless they are poached. Or raw.

I like the whites solid, the yolk runny and the entirety of the egg cooked in bacon grease.

Cajun, you can fix me breakfast any time!

Fried, over medium, are good. Adding bacon is great. Throwing in a couple of biscuits would be perfect!

My favorite thing ever is 2 easy eggs on hashbrowns and Tabasco with Bacon and sausage.

Over easy doesn't fit the poll. Whites cooked, yoke not.

Two, over easy, on a hard roll, with a lot of bacon and a slice of cheese. Nothing else on it.
Nothing else can beat it.

Two, over easy, on a hard roll, with a lot of bacon and a slice of cheese. Nothing else on it.
Nothing else can beat it.
It saddens me when I try to order one of those outside the NE and people ask me "a what roll?"

That looks about right...View attachment 53327

I see the bacon and cheese on the bottom, but if those things that look like corn chips pressed flat are supposed to be eggs, they're cooked way too long, like they were poured into the pan really thin and left to cook instead of being stirred and kept fluffy . . . But maybe it's just a bad picture.

I just tried the new "Aporkalypse" biscuit at Hardees--ham & Swiss on the bottom, then a sausage patty, topped with bacon, egg and cheese, all crammed inside one biscuit. Heavenly! Cost more than a burger, but it was durn good!

Scrambled, coupl'a pieces of bacon and some hasbrowns.

Back