Ron Levy account is now poadeleted20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but.....that avatar is too wide and offensive. :rofl::goofy::D

Careful! That sounds like profiling. Besides, its not as wide as the endless full-size HD photos I'm forced to look at as I drool over the nice looking airplanes in the daily pic thread.....:mad2::mad2::mad2:

How "long standing" has this policy been? In July of 2012 I had two posts deleted by the MC.

The particular policy I'm talking about is in reference to the deleting of all a users posts that do not violate the RoC per request of the user. It's been in place, for like...9 years. I'd wager 90% of the users that have ever asked changed their mind and returned to the community once they cooled down.

As to what you're referring to, I don't remember what happened in 2012, but if the MC deleted two of your posts in 2012 that would be because the MC determined they violated the RoC. I'm sure you were informed of that.

And it appears as if your wound still hasn't healed.

I think Jesse meant deleting a user's posts en masse...not just one or two that are found to be substantially egregious.

I've had more than just a couple deleted here but you won't hear me whining about it three years later.

Jesse didn't add any qualifier - so what the harm is in calling attention to that lack of a qualifier?

(If I was all that upset I'd have silently left the forum a long time ago.)

That's because people don't/won't show up at fly-ins.

Bring that up in the "Is GenAv Dying?" thread. A barn burner with more legs that I would have ever expected considering it could be adequately covered by a three-letter, one-word answer.

I've had more than just a couple deleted here but you won't hear me whining about it three years later.

We know that you're waiting for the five year mark to start whining. Going for the record this time you are.

We know that you're waiting for the five year mark to start whining. Going for the record this time you are.

:rofl:

Maybe ten!

Remember that time I called you a Colorado ****ole? I'll bring that one up in a couple more years...if I still have a memory then...but don't count on it, it's fading fast.

What the hell is your name again? Cameron?

:rofl:

Maybe ten!

Remember that time I called you a Colorado ****ole? I'll bring that one up in a couple more years...if I still have a memory then...but don't count on it, it's fading fast.

What the hell is your name again? Cameron?

drunkencatfishflyer

This thread keeps popping up and every time I read it pedeolite20 like the baby food.

How "long standing" has this policy been? In July of 2012 I had two posts deleted by the MC.

If it matters, in 2011 (IIRC), I had a hissy fit over Ron and Chuck and went so far as to "almost" threaten lawsuit to get my posts deleted.

They didn't do it.

If it matters, in 2011 (IIRC), I had a hissy fit over Ron and Chuck and went so far as to "almost" threaten lawsuit to get my posts deleted.

They didn't do it.

Those wounds can run pretty deep.

I used the word dick like 27 times in a post once and it got deleted.

No one wants to imagine that. Or anything about me for that matter.

You're too modest or just plain forgetful, 6PC has imaginings about you all the time...

Last edited:
anyone stop to think he was tired of threads like this one and simply said the hell with it?

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I just took a survey and there were 19. :wink2:

that survey was self selecting and not valid so divide by 2 and carry the 12

ps: have we got this down to an art yet or what?

that survey was self selecting and not valid so divide by 2 and carry the 12

ps: have we got this down to an art yet or what?

...but can you DEFEND the science of your polling methods?

or

Was it done like the mmgw crowd when they plant thermometers over hot air vents and claim that proves the planet is warming, American car drivers are the cause and only higher taxes, used to buy votes among low information voters is the cure.

...but can you DEFEND the science of your polling methods?

Why yes, I have numerous handguns and long guns and plenty of ammunition. I can also take a roof-top position. I can defend myself. Thank you for asking.

We've had a long standing policy of not deleting stuff. We will, on some occasions, change the username of an account if someone desires and asks nicely :)

Users are free to delete their own posts if they like.

Yeah, like that guy who kept complaining that his rants about having violated the ADIZ were harming him professionally...that was not "asking nicely"

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36768
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35836

To this day, his POA profile is still on Page 1 of Google hits on his name!

Last edited:
yo, I just saw this thread and aint gonna read thru 8 pages...........can someone sum it up? what happened?

What ever happened to that other POA institution, Wayne? He was supposed to broker me a King Air when I won the lottery . . .

Sadly, I believe this place has gotten a whole lot less civilized and impolite in the last few years, with conversations that I don't believe would take place face to face. But, I guess "that's e-life".

agreed

That's because people don't/won't show up at fly-ins.

Why would I want to show up at a fly-in and meet some of these people? Seriously?

Some of you seem like really nice, down to earth people, and some of you, not so much. I only have limited free time, I have no interest in spending time with some of the "not so nice" people here.

Jesse didn't add any qualifier - so what the harm is in calling attention to that lack of a qualifier?

(If I was all that upset I'd have silently left the forum a long time ago.)

The mods here do a GREAT job of keeping us in line..... I have stepped over the line once or twice, got a PM from the mods to remind me of the rules... I apologized as I was clearly out of line in my posts...... And life went on...:):):)

Ben.

What ever happened to that other POA institution, Wayne? He was supposed to broker me a King Air when I won the lottery . . .

He had a bad spell for a couple of weeks where it seemed as if he was off his game. It appeared that he was very grumpy, engaging in peeing contests that weren't consistent with his usual behavior.

And then he was gone without fanfare. He left here, AOPA, and (maybe) the Purple board at effectively the same time.

I miss his contributions.

agreed

Why would I want to show up at a fly-in and meet some of these people? Seriously?

Some of you seem like really nice, down to earth people, and some of you, not so much. I only have limited free time, I have no interest in spending time with some of the "not so nice" people here.

Because after you've met someone, you can figure out that what it appears they are saying isn't really what they are sayin. I've met probably over 200 people on here and keep in touch with a lot of the. So what sometimes appears to be a "I can't believe he would say that" comment, is really not. Steingar and I appear to be quite acidic toward each other on here, but I've given him a ride to a fly in and he's put me up at his house overnight.

So what you may think you are seeing, you aren’t . Now, there are some people on here that really are dickbags and most/all of us secretly hope they end up in an NTSB report, but of all the PoA fly ins I've been to, (over 25 or 30) there hasn't been a single one where people vowed never to come back. Well except maybe the one when someone attempted to give a verbal dissertation on "tittie inertia" but the rst of us were in tears from laughter over that one.

That's why you should go.

Because after you've met someone, you can figure out that what it appears they are saying isn't really what they are sayin. I've met probably over 200 people on here and keep in touch with a lot of the. So what sometimes appears to be a "I can't believe he would say that" comment, is really not. Steingar and I appear to be quite acidic toward each other on here, but I've given him a ride to a fly in and he's put me up at his house overnight.

So what you may think you are seeing, you aren’t . Now, there are some people on here that really are dickbags and most/all of us secretly hope they end up in an NTSB report, but of all the PoA fly ins I've been to, (over 25 or 30) there hasn't been a single one where people vowed never to come back. Well except maybe the one when someone attempted to give a verbal dissertation on "tittie inertia" but the rst of us were in tears from laughter over that one.

That's why you should go.

That was absolutely poetic. And may I add...what happens at the dam stays at the dam. Num...num...

yo, I just saw this thread and aint gonna read thru 8 pages...........can someone sum it up? what happened?

Page 1: "Ron's Gone"
Page 2: "That guy was always like this and like that"
Page 3: "I'm fine that they kicked him out of here"
Page 4: "He wasn't kicked out"
Page 5: "Low wings are better"
Page 6: "Obama's Fault"
Page 7: "He took his ball and left"
Page 8" "Obama? No, Ron. Fire your CFI now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back