Page 3: "I'm fine that they kicked him out of here"
Page 4: "He wasn't kicked out"
Page 5: "Low wings are better"
Page 6: "Obama's Fault"
Page 7: "He took his ball and left"
Page 8" "Obama? No, Ron. Fire your CFI now"

You forgot the "chief council" ruled.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What is the chief counsel anyway?
I see that term around here. Who or what is that?

Page 1: "Ron's Gone"
Page 2: "That guy was always like this and like that"

You left one out...

The ROOF is on FIRE!!!!!

Because after you've met someone, you can figure out that what it appears they are saying isn't really what they are sayin. I've met probably over 200 people on here and keep in touch with a lot of the. So what sometimes appears to be a "I can't believe he would say that" comment, is really not. Steingar and I appear to be quite acidic toward each other on here, but I've given him a ride to a fly in and he's put me up at his house overnight.

So what you may think you are seeing, you aren’t . Now, there are some people on here that really are dickbags and most/all of us secretly hope they end up in an NTSB report, but of all the PoA fly ins I've been to, (over 25 or 30) there hasn't been a single one where people vowed never to come back. Well except maybe the one when someone attempted to give a verbal dissertation on "tittie inertia" but the rst of us were in tears from laughter over that one.

That's why you should go.

Well, this proves one thing. I'm an ass. Quite honestly, I'm sitting here shaking my head wondering why I have to "go evaluate" people. Seems to me that they are showing me in these rooms what they want me to see and who they want me to think they are.

I never venture into these fly in threads but send me the next one and I'll think about it.

Tomorrow, I'm off to see Bruce in Peoria. Friday morning appointment, so I get to spend my one night in beautiful downtown Peoria!:rofl:

Page 1: "Ron's Gone"
Page 2: "That guy was always like this and like that"

You had to have been dropped on your head as a kid. There is no other explanation.

I wish some others would quit the forums as well.

Well, this proves one thing. I'm an ass. Quite honestly, I'm sitting here shaking my head wondering why I have to "go evaluate" people. Seems to me that they are showing me in these rooms what they want me to see and who they want me to think they are.

I never venture into these fly in threads but send me the next one and I'll think about it.

Tomorrow, I'm off to see Bruce in Peoria. Friday morning appointment, so I get to spend my one night in beautiful downtown Peoria!:rofl:
6Y9. Labor day weekend be there

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This thread keeps popping up and every time I read it pedeolite20 like the baby food.

I was going to comment earlier that I keep seeing "Ron Levy account is now pedophile20?"

If I had known the thread title would cause Freudian slips, I would have titled it "Ron Levy has left the building". But I wasn't quite sure of that at the time.

Some guy who smokes a pipe.
gjon-mili-samuel-dash-and-department-chief-counsel-rufus-edmisten-consult-during-watergate-hearings.jpg

Even tho I don't fly anymore (suck it Oklahoma), you'd have missed out on me. I used to make it a point to go to every POA event I could, even flying from KABQ to 6Y9 once. That was a long flight.

And I am a pretty big dick online. In real life, I am just a sexy flirt that gets all the ladies.

Ol' Ron ....

at least he never went all passive/aggressive and called you a douchenozzle in one thread and then turn around and want to start a business with you in another thread like one I know on here ... :loco:

Those extra numbers represent the bipolar pilots who failed to report and not taking meds.
It's really only 10. The others are all asking questions and arguing as anonymous posters in the medical forum. :happydance:

Because after you've met someone, you can figure out that what it appears they are saying isn't really what they are sayin. I've met probably over 200 people on here and keep in touch with a lot of the.

I've been to 4 or five Gastons, and several others, but it's now been quite a while. I've enjoyed talking with everyone I've met, even Steingar!

I may even decide last minute to drive to Gastons this year and mooch for some crash space.

I've been to 4 or five Gastons, and several others, but it's now been quite a while. I've enjoyed talking with everyone I've met, even Steingar!

I may even decide last minute to drive to Gastons this year and mooch for some crash space.

I finally called them yesterday and got "permission" from the misses.
Looks like I may be going. Just up to the life/work schedule.

Reggie Govan, He's a Civil Rights lawyer, no pilots licence.

I don't care what he says....others do....YMMV

Don't know if you're staying there, but the Marriott is fantastic. Recommend One World Cafe near Bradley for dinner if you don't have other plans. And pass on Big Al's....

That's about the summary of Peoria for you...

After pondering weighty matters like flying in sandals, or flying too much , he may have become unbalanced and harmed himself. I sure hope not. I'm reminded of the inspector in the pink panther.

I will miss his emphatic statements that something is NOT permitted and his extensive use of underlining to make his point.

On point. Inde me quasi legis
No. ONLY permitted under Certain circumstances.....and then you better know exactly what you are doing or you'll end up like this (insert link to NTSB ALJ decision regarding FAA legal action against a single pilot in some obscure totally unrelated operation that happened 10 years ago)

Because after you've met someone, you can figure out that what it appears they are saying isn't really what they are sayin. I've met probably over 200 people on here and keep in touch with a lot of the. So what sometimes appears to be a "I can't believe he would say that" comment, is really not. Steingar and I appear to be quite acidic toward each other on here, but I've given him a ride to a fly in and he's put me up at his house overnight.

So what you may think you are seeing, you aren’t . Now, there are some people on here that really are dickbags and most/all of us secretly hope they end up in an NTSB report, but of all the PoA fly ins I've been to, (over 25 or 30) there hasn't been a single one where people vowed never to come back. Well except maybe the one when someone attempted to give a verbal dissertation on "tittie inertia" but the rst of us were in tears from laughter over that one.

That's why you should go.

So you going to be at Oshkosh? That's a large part of why I'm going this year is to meet people from the various communities.

I may also try to make it out to 6Y9, time permitting.

So you going to be at Oshkosh? That's a large part of why I'm going this year is to meet people from the various communities.

I may also try to make it out to 6Y9, time permitting.

I don't do Oshkosh. Get enough people gathered in one area, and they become stupid and oblivious to people around them. Doesn't matter if it's amusement parks or aviation gatherings.

I don't do Oshkosh. Get enough people gathered in one area, and they become stupid and oblivious to people around them. Doesn't matter if it's amusement parks or aviation gatherings.

Weren't you the same guy who a few posts earlier bemoaned folks not going to meet ups? At what number does the gathering become stupid?

I think I know who was tagging OSH threads back when we had tagging.

MAKG1;1829006[B said:
]I think a reasonable rule of thumb is when crowd control becomes necessary.[/B]

That includes wildly complex NOTAMs to manage traffic.

Or the place is crawling with 10 year old CAP cadets....:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad:

Weren't you the same guy who a few posts earlier bemoaned folks not going to meet ups? At what number does the gathering become stupid?

Really? You're serious?

I'm with Ed on this one. I try to make as many PoA fly-ins as I can but the last time I went to OSH was 1980. Wayyyyyyyyyyy to many humanoids in one place for me then, I can't begin to imagine how much of a zoo it is today.

"Small" fly-ins with less than 50 or 100 people that I know? I'm all over it. OSH with a 1/2 million of my closest friends? I'd rather be drawn and quartered.

Yet another "to each his own" aviation topic. Some people wouldn't miss it and that's fine...that's what they love to do...and that's their prerogative.

And I wouldn't disparage anyone for loving it. Please don't disparage those of us who don't.

Really? You're serious?

I'm with Ed on this one. I try to make as many PoA fly-ins as I can but the last time I went to OSH was 1980. Wayyyyyyyyyyy to many humanoids in one place for me then, I can't begin to imagine how much of a zoo it is today.

"Small" fly-ins with less than 50 or 100 people that I know? I'm all over it. OSH with a 1/2 million of my closest friends? I'd rather be drawn and quartered.

Yet another "to each his own" aviation topic. Some people wouldn't miss it and that's fine...that's what they love to do...and that's their prerogative.

And I wouldn't disparage anyone for loving it. Please don't disparage those of us who don't.

I was in CPS yesterday and was going to shoot you a PM, but I think Mother Nature wanted otherwise. LIFR when we departed

If there isn't time for everyone to have at least a 10 minute conversation with everyone else there, it's become too big.

I was in CPS yesterday and was going to shoot you a PM, but I think Mother Nature wanted otherwise. LIFR when we departed

Bummer!!!

I'm actually quite close to CPS this week. My niece got a new puppy and I'm up here training it for her. I'm in Millstadt...CPS is only 20 minutes or so from here.

(My family thinks I'm "the dog whisperer" even though I keep telling them I'm just a squirrel whisperer! :) )

Bummer!!!

I'm actually quite close to CPS this week. My niece got a new puppy and I'm up here training it for her. I'm in Millstadt...CPS is only 20 minutes or so from here.

(My family thinks I'm "the dog whisperer" even though I keep telling them I'm just a squirrel whisperer! :) )

I may or may not do the trip back to CPS on Monday. They're all day trips so I'll give you a shout before we depart, if I go. Usually get to hang for a few hours and then back out.

Sawmill BBQ is the typical stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back