Request to post my Survey link for my final year report research project.

jun72

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jun72
Hey guys , this might be the most random post you might ever see here but I am a student conducting a research on pilots and the struggles of covid 19, i have requested /asked many people through different platforms to fill the survey but had very less success . The survey is aimed to pilots and student pilots and this website is seemed to be filled with many individual with similar interest and best of all there are hundreds of us .

I am asking for a permission to post my survey link in the forums . I am desperately in need to find participants ,I need around 200 responses and I only have 5 right now .

**I tried to post the link here but I cant as I am not eligible enough to post links.

Any support would mean alot to me!

Your kind assistance is very much appreciated.
Many thanks in Advance!

Who are you?
Are you a pilot?
Why are you doing the survey?
What will the survey be used for?
What are you trying to find out?

It is only fair that we ask questions about you since you will be asking questions about us. I'd hate to see this survey used as a basis to curtail our GA freedom to fly.

How many questions do you have? If it is just a few you could simply ask them on this thread.

Last edited:
Hi , first of all thank you for replying ,

I am a student who is studying Bachelor Degree in Aviation and i am currently trying to complete my final year report research for my school. I am using any means of social media , online forums to distribute my questionnaire form .
I am doing this survey because as an aviation student , many of my friends were focused on doing a research on airport , the operation / efficiency etc but everyone seemed to forgot about the pilots and the crew men.
I am trying to find out how has pilots been affected by the pandemic and has their thoughts on flying changed **if they were furloughed or laid out from their company and if they were laid off which other industry did they look into.

It is a relatively small questionnaire survey where i ask some basic information such as flying hours , ranks etc and them some thoughts about the future and whether the skill of pilot could be transferred to other industry or not .

I completely understand if you are hesitant about filling this , but thank you for your reply.

**Also the answer remains completely anonymous as I don't need any personal information .

It sounds to me like your survey is aimed primarily at airline pilots. Although there are a handful on this board, you will have a better response on an airline pilot specific forum. A cursory Google search of that reveals forums that may answer many of your questions just by reading them. Good luck.

Where are you a student?

Back