Registration Problems forum

I tried to post the other day and it mentioned something about my post needed to be reviewed by the moderator. Please verify my posting privileges.

edit: I just attempted to replay to a post and it's not letting me post without moderators approval.

Thanks,
Darren

Welcome to PoA...

All posts containing links from members with less than 10 posts go into moderation. I've approved your posts...but just post a few more times and you won't run into the limitation.

Welcome to PoA...

All posts containing links from members with less than 10 posts go into moderation. I've approved your posts...but just post a few more times and you won't run into the limitation.

Thank you!

Hello, I am a real human being. Request Turing test and posting privileges.

Mike, you should be set to post. For the first x number of posts, any posts that contain links wll be queued for moderation. Posts without links should go right up on the board.

All accounts above have been verified...

ATTENTION: You only need to request access if you try to post and that post disappears or is otherwise rejected.

Also, if you join and post a link within your first few posts...expect the post to disappear for a while. Links in posts for new members force the post to a moderated state and have to be approved by me (or members of the Management Council). It may take a day or two. The best thing that you can do is to take part in a few conversations before posting links. Then they won't get moderated and it'll give everybody a chance to get to know you.

a pilot from over the pond is requesting permission to land.

fats

requesting permission to post. :wink2:

Was able to post previously, last couple of posts never made it through. One did have a link (wasn't spam, so it should have been accepted after moderator approved). Any insight?

So, I am posting... Solid evidence that I am of semi-human origin, and NOT software spam... <chuckle>

Once again I find myself being sent to the priciples office for doing absolutly nothing...

Anyway here I am, can I make post tot he fourms?

Last edited:
Looks like I'm in the naughty club :(

Can you free me:dunno:

Back