Registration Problems forum

Hello Pilots of America. I just joined; human :goofy:
Please grant rights to post

thank you!

i am requesting permission to post in the forum. thank you!
lehigh university

Asking for permission to post a picture under ‘Hobbies that compete with our flying obsession”.
Thank you, Rex

I followed the instructions that were sent via email to authenticate my account but after posting a reply to a message board thread it has yet to appear on the board. Is my account active?

I cannot post. My mail service is not free. Please help.

Cannot find the above forum to post as instructed by e-mail.

I just tried to post and it said I need moderator approval.

Tried to post a question yesterday, said a human moderator will look over it, but, I guess, I needed to check in here first :)
Oh well, rtfm
Requesting access to post
Thanks

You're good to go. The post was in the moderation queue as you're a new user and included a link. The restriction on posting links will go away in a few posts.

Lee and James Scott - you are both good to go.

I think I have full acces but if not, can I now :)

I am human. I am a real person. I am a Babe from Babes and Airplanes and the other Babes told me to come to this site because I would like some of the people. I have not tried to post, but I can see the "registration problems" area, so I am assuming I have a problem. I am requesting permission to participate. I promise, I will be good. Other good people whom you approve will vouch for me.

I am human. I am a real person. I am a Babe from Babes and Airplanes and the other Babes told me to come to this site because I would like some of the people. I have not tried to post, but I can see the "registration problems" area, so I am assuming I have a problem. I am requesting permission to participate. I promise, I will be good. Other good people whom you approve will vouch for me.
Welcome, Blue! Glad we were able to convince you to join up! (Yeah, I vouch for her!)

Back