Registration Problems forum

Please grant me permission to post in the forums.
Thanks,
Alisha

1st Post to request access as instructed!. (thanks!)

Thanks for registering at Pilots of America Message Board! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Please be advised that you may be required to post in the Registration Problems forum before full access is granted to your account. If you are able to see that forum in the forum list, you will need to post a request for full access in that forum. If you can not see that forum, then this step will not be necssary.

Requesting permission to come aboard... and post away?

Harry

Oh, wait, that was one from a while ago.....

Requesting permission to post, oh, Obi-1-kenobi?....open sesame?

Risa

POA tower, KC Arrow Pilot requesting access to start threads, over.

Thursday evening my old dell desk top started running and whirring, and sounded like it was running a virus scan, I didn't pay much attention to it until it started to slow the internet speed, I tried to stop the firefox internet browser and it would not shut down. I then held the shut off button until it shut off, This morning It would not boot up, I took it to the computer shot and the tech off loaded the data for my pictures, So we bought a new IMac 27"

The point of all this, If I had your e-mail address, I lost it. If you want to have it back, send me a note, I'll pick you up.

To add, it took many times trying to log in and a new ID to post this here, and I lost the old (NC19143} - (Tom-D) IDs relinking to this site is a real PITA

Last edited:
Hm.. I attempted to post here using the TapaTalk app this morning, but I don't see it now on my computer.. so I'm wondering if there was an issue with TapaTalk or something.

Anyway - I'm here to validate my account as per the message on the homepage :)

+1 for permission to post. I have to admit I didn't see the email, but I can see this forum and mu other posts dont seem to show so here we go!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.931273,-115.092784

Hm.. I attempted to post here using the TapaTalk app this morning, but I don't see it now on my computer.. so I'm wondering if there was an issue with TapaTalk or something.

Anyway - I'm here to validate my account as per the message on the homepage :)

You should be good to go.

Please grant me full access to post on POA. Thanks!

Hello. New user who is trying to play nice and follow the rules.

Thank you

New user requesting full access to post.

Thanks for registering at Pilots of America Message Board! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Please be advised that you may be required to post in the Registration Problems forum before full access is granted to your account. If you are able to see that forum in the forum list, you will need to post a request for full access in that forum. If you can not see that forum, then this step will not be necssary.
We are sorry that this extra step is necessary, and will process your registration just as soon as possible if the extra step is required

Well, that was as clear as mud.

So, just in case, even though I've posted in other forums, please consider this as my formal request to post. If it's necessary. If not, disregard. If disregarding, please send me an email telling me that you're disregarding. If you're not disregarding, simply reply to this post that you're not disregarding and that no email was sent telling me that you were disregarding.

Thank you.

Not sure if I have full access, but if I dont I would love to get it!

Thanks,
Jordan

OK - I need to be verified or ??? to be able to post.
THANKS

You were fine...but your first post was to come in and post a link. We have protections in to protect against that (think spammers). Your post was moderated and it's been approved.

jab3 and David - you should be good to go -

Welcome to Pilots of America!

You were fine...but your first post was to come in and post a link. We have protections in to protect against that (think spammers). Your post was moderated and it's been approved.
My first post was to come in and post a link also.

I'm ligit. Can my post be revived and I be givien posting rights?

Problems posting in classifieds. Any help? Please and thank you.

Posting here to get account access.

Back