Registration Problems forum

Any Ercoupe flyers want to form a group from the Pacific Northwest to fly to OSHKOSH for the 75th anniversary of the. Ercoupe?

Hello,

Completing registration process but do not have permission to post attachments.

Kevin

Hello,

Completing registration process but do not have permission to post attachments.

Kevin
You won't be able to post attachments until you have made a few posts without attachments (or links). We do this to prevent someone from registering then immediately spamming. Sometime it works better than others. This should really be a sticky or something because many people have that question Welcome to POA.

Can I post please? Thanks!

Joe

Not a bot. Hoping to post. Thanks!

Not a bot. Hoping to post. Thanks!
The reason your first post was in moderation was that is included a link. I have approved that post but you will need to post a few more times before you can automatically add links or attachments. Welcome to POA!

I've lost my password. I have requested resetting it about a dozen times and have never received a reply. It is not in my spam/junk filter either.

I've lost my password. I have requested resetting it about a dozen times and have never received a reply. It is not in my spam/junk filter either.

Well, since the correct password was needed to log in to the forum so that you can post the above..... I guess you figured it out?

Well, since the correct password was needed to log in to the forum so that you can post the above..... I guess you figured it out?

NO! I have one system that has cookies set and auto logs me in. If I ever log out I'm done. I'm trying to resolve this problem before something happens to this system or the cookie expires.

Hi - I just joined and was instructed to check in here in order to post.

I look forward to hearing from someone soon!

Thanks!

Please be advised that you may be required to post in the Registration Problems forum before full access is granted to your account.
I'm assuming this is the Registration Problems forum although it seems more like a Registration Problems thread in the Site Feedback and Support forum.

Requesting permission to post a new message in one of the other Forums, please.
thank you! -Ron Gordon

@Ron Gordon: which forum?
You should be able to post a message anywhere except "Classifieds", for which there is a 50-post minimum in other places first.

Back