Registration Problems forum

requesting permission to post and start new threads

I am Ibrahim Dodoji. I am requesting permission to post.
Thank you.

I would like to request access to post on this forum. My ID is yokotapanther

I would like to get permission to post. Is this where I do it?

Just registered, can't post. Is this the place to get permission? thanks

Hi OK, I can't figure out how to make threads, help?:dunno:

dumb question but where is the "new thread bottom"???? As you can probably tell I'm new here:dunno:

top left, below name of the forum being viewed.

Request access to post.

Welcome to POA! You can post now. I hope. The reason you weren't able at first is that your first post contained an attachment. If you still can't, wait until someone with more tech knowledge wakes up.

I cant post!!

You are listed as registered and able to post. The first 5-10 posts you make will have a limitation that requires the moderators to approve posts that contain attachments or links - that is an anti-spam measure that will clear itself after you post a few times.

Please join in the conversation & become part of our group! As you do, post limitations will vanish.

ok stupid question.

how do I start a thread or post or whatever the heck they are called???
what is the differences of the two??

thanks

ok stupid question.

how do I start a thread or post or whatever the heck they are called???
what is the differences of the two??

thanks

To start a new thread, go to the forum section you want to post in, and click on the "New Thread" button on the upper left. To reply to an existing thread, there's a "reply" button bottom left of the last post in the thread.

Need to get validated for posting attachments !! TIA

Hello,

Asking permission to post. I think I have posts waiting on moderation.

Thank you,

Hello,

Asking permission to post.

Thanks,
mcolflesh

Welcome to POA. You are posting right now. Don't post any attachments or links until you have made around 5 posts. We do this to prevent spam.

Need to be authenticated I think? Made a new thread, and now can't see it... Any help is appreciated! :) Good to be a part of the boards.

You should see the post now. Welcome to POA!

Request authorization to post.

Carl, you should be able to post now. If you still have issues, post here again and we can invoke one of the Higher Geniuses.

Back