Movie quotes

Len Lanetti said:
"Dear, the airport called and I thought you would want to know, Dooley's down."

Len
Island in the sky.

Len Lanetti said:
"I haven't seen Berlin yet from the air or from the ground and I plan on doing both before the war is over."

Lenny

Steve McQueen, The Great Escape.

This one is tooooo easy.

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Keith Lane said:
This one is tooooo easy.

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - or Spamalot, but you did say movies.

Keith Lane said:
This one is tooooo easy.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. One of my all time favorite movies!

"God gave me a gift! I shovel well. I shovel VERY well!"

"I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own."

And from my favorite movie of all time...

"This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated."

I like the one in " Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase, When he is telling what he thinks of his boss, after he finds out there is no christmas bonus. It includes " heartless, dickless". Does anybody remember the part?

Bob Bement said:
I like the one in " Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase, When he is telling what he thinks of his boss, after he finds out there is no christmas bonus. It includes " heartless, dickless". Does anybody remember the part?
IMDB saves the day.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097958/quotes

*hopes he doesn't get banned for quoting this*

Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?

wbarnhill said:

"This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated."

"And stop touching yourself."

Real Genius. I love that movie.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it."

James Dean

"I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those #$@*'s , they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it."

James Dean

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dogfood. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

James Dean

James_Dean said:
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it."

James Dean
Blues Brothers.

wbarnhill said:

Chris Knight

I ♥ Toxic Waste

wbarnhill said:

Real Genius

Greebo said:
"God gave me a gift! I shovel well. I shovel VERY well!"

Would that be William H Macy as The Shoveler from Mystery Men?

N2212R said:
Would that be William H Macy as The Shoveler from Mystery Men?
Well done! One of my favorite comedies! The idea of "Wanna be" heroes just makes me laugh. :)

*flings a fork at you*

"We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here."

James Dean

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

James Dean

James_Dean said:
"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

James Dean

Was that Stripes?

James_Dean said:

James Dean
Gooooooood Morning........

I knew a guy like that, always making wisecracks. He spent two years in Germany on sentry. Not like Hollywood a'tal.

James_Dean said:
"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dogfood. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

James Dean
Caddyshack!!

What a movie!

Last edited:
James_Dean said:
"We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here."

James Dean
Men In Black, the first one!

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

James Dean

James_Dean said:
"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Cool Hand Luke, classic.

"Tell me Timmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked? Do you like gladiator movies?"

HAHA :D:D

Back