Movie quotes

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

We rob banks!

There's no crying in baseball!

Gentlemen, you can't fight here! This is the war room!

Toga! Toga!

I feel the need--the need for speed!

Carpe Diem. Seize the day boys.

Dave

Last edited:
Dave Siciliano said:

Dave

"Too easy drill seargent!"

Apocalypse Now

Full quote
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

As if things weren't bad enough, now I've been abducted by aliens!

Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they can be dates!

Have a mental margarita.

Eat me, I'm a cupcake.

I just want to say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is like a compliment I'll remember for as long as I can. Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA, but my goal is to become a veterinarian, 'cause I love children.

Same movie.

Dave

Last edited:
Hey, what was the one where Jack Nicholson was in the diner and wanted a bacon lettace and tomato sandwich, but it wasn't on the menu?

Best,

Dave

smigaldi said:
"Too easy drill seargent!"

Apocalypse Now

Full quote
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Well Scott; we can see what you find truly inspirational :D

Best,

Dave

"OK, I'll go but nobody better order no ****ing Merlot!"

smigaldi said:
"Hmmmm I am Aquaman!!!!!"

My new favorite movie....

40 year old virgin

that movie is CLASSIC!

It's hilarious - he was talking about his bicycle (nerd) and she took it the Black-eyed peas way.. hahahahaha

smigaldi said:
How about another that should be real easy and everyone has probably seen this movie

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Star Wars Episode IV, V or, VI. I'm thinking it is IV.

Dave Siciliano said:
Hey, what was the one where Jack Nicholson was in the diner and wanted a bacon lettace and tomato sandwich, but it wasn't on the menu?

Best,

Dave

As Good As it Gets

N2212R said:
As Good As it Gets

Thanks Ed: Feel like I live that scene often.

A little different but:

No cheese please.
Well it comes with cheese.
But the cheese if free.
I don't want cheese please.
Oh, all right..I get the look.

Burger comes with cheese.

Best,

Dave

N2212R said:
Star Wars Episode IV, V or, VI. I'm thinking it is IV.

It was episode IV and it is Darth Vader saying it to one of the lackeys around the table in the death start as he uses the force to choke the guy.

Haven't seen that movie Mike, but there was a scene like that in AGAIG, although it may not have been a BLT now that I think about it.

Dave Siciliano said:
As if things weren't bad enough, now I've been abducted by aliens!

Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they can be dates!

Have a mental margarita.

Eat me, I'm a cupcake.

I just want to say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is like a compliment I'll remember for as long as I can. Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA, but my goal is to become a veterinarian, 'cause I love children.

Same movie.

Dave

Don't see any response to this one! Gina Davis and Jeff Goldbloom (one of his early ones.) Pretty bizzare, but funny.

Best,

Dave

Earth Girls are Easy. I must have missed it.

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

Gerhardt said:
"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."
Easy, Full Metal Jacket.

Dave Siciliano said:
apocalypse now

We rob banks!
bonnie and clyde

There's no crying in baseball!
a league of their own

Gentlemen, you can't fight here! This is the war room!
dr. strangelove

Toga! Toga!
animal house

I feel the need--the need for speed!
top gun

Carpe Diem. Seize the day boys.
dead poets society

that dr. strangelove is the best of the bunch! tc

Gerhardt said:

AAAHHHHH Flashback!!! FLASHBACK!!!!

Before it was a movie I had to say this same prayer

"I'm a lawyer from Denver."

Q: "Who were your biggest influences? Who popped your cherry?"
A: "Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters"

TMetzinger said:
Q: "Who were your biggest influences? Who popped your cherry?"
A: "Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters"

Imagine my horror when I thought I clicked on the pilot pickup lines thread and read this.

Back