Longest thread attempt

Come on, guys... try harder.

kate-upton-zero-gravity-photo-shoot-2014-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-04.jpg

http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/models/kate-upton/videos/zero-gravity-go-pro

Is there any way I could get a warning? Absolutely, if you do not pay this citation, the state of Georgia is going to take your license. Don't forget to signal, and pull into traffic when you feel safe to do so

Hey youz guyz.

Where I'm from it's "Hey yinz guys" or more simply, "yinzes"

Where I live now its "Hey y'all" or "All y'all"

I still haven't learned what number of people in a group triggers the change to "all y'all" as a greeting vs "y'all".

I am down with y'all
It is efficient and leaves little confusion.

"Fixin to" is another that I find efficient although I agree on paper, it looks a little hick.

"All Y'all" seems pretty backwoods

I am down with y'all
It is efficient and leaves little confusion.

"Fixin to" is another that I find efficient although I agree on paper, it looks a little hick.

"All Y'all" seems pretty backwoods

I've always been "fittin' to." Military term.

One more for the road, cause the road goes on forever and the party never ends

Did you ever stop to think...

Last edited:
thinkins hard man. but yeah sometimes I look up at the sun throw off the newspaper covers and ask myself what'll breakfast be a bottle or a handful of scratch tickets

I make sure whenever I have idle time (waiting at the doctors, etc) I keep my cell phone away and use the time for internal thought and people watching. Nowadays the majority of the people that I observe are always doing something on their phone while they wait.

People should engage in internal thought more often before they lose it. Two penny of mine. :yes:

I make sure whenever I have idle time (waiting at the doctors, etc) I keep my cell phone away and use the time for internal thought and people watching. Nowadays the majority of the people that I observe are always doing something on their phone while they wait.

People should engage in internal thought more often before they lose it. Two penny of mine. :yes:

When I have idle time, I get on POA and try to get under the skin of Captain, Little Jimmy, ChrisK, RT, Jaybird, Steingar, et. al. It's very therapeutic.

+1,000. I make a conscious effort not to be a phone zombie whenever I am outside. It us amazing to watch, sad really. I get tempted to walk around in a gorilla suit I don't think most people would notice. The whole dam world is hunched over their phones.

Therapeutic in what way sir?

Well, ma'am, as a mean, heartless, racist, homophobic, Catholic, conservative, fat cat gun nut who could not care less about blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and illegal immigrants, who clings to his guns and religion, I find it therapeutic to try to perfect every stereotype assigned to me by the leftists on this board and of course by our president.

It's kind of like nailing the 1 minute inbound leg on your first trip around a hold - doing well at your craft is therapeutic.

Well, ma'am, as a mean, heartless, racist, homophobic, Catholic, conservative, fat cat gun nut who could not care less about blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and illegal immigrants, who clings to his guns and religion,

*snork*

When I have idle time, I get on POA and try to get under the skin of Captain, Little Jimmy, ChrisK, RT, Jaybird, Steingar, et. al. It's very therapeutic.
Hm.

I really do not think about you.

I will think about that.

Well, ma'am, as a mean, heartless, racist, homophobic, Catholic, conservative, fat cat gun nut who could not care less about blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and illegal immigrants, who clings to his guns and religion, I find it therapeutic to try to perfect every stereotype assigned to me by the leftists on this board and of course by our president.

It's kind of like nailing the 1 minute inbound leg on your first trip around a hold - doing well at your craft is therapeutic.

Way to go...keepin the stereotype alive:rolleyes2:. And I am a Sir, in case you were unfamiliar or just trying to get your defense attorney on. They sometimes call witnesses for the prosecution different titles. Just a game they play.

Way to go...keepin the stereotype alive:rolleyes2:. And I am a Sir, in case you were unfamiliar or just trying to get your defense attorney on. They sometimes call witnesses for the prosecution different titles. Just a game they play.

Whoops. Sorry about that. And anyway, I was just trying to be a little light hearted, given the nature of the thread. There's a time and place for heavy, but not in this thread.

Whoops. Sorry about that. And anyway, I was just trying to be a little light hearted, given the nature of the thread. There's a time and place for heavy, but not in this thread.

Roger. No problem. I came up with a research study on how communication via text and email between unfamiliar persons increases the likelihood of conflict due to the lack of aural cues and other cues. Neat stuff. I got everything approved just did not run the study. Probably save it if I ever decide to go to grad school.

Roger. No problem. I came up with a research study on how communication via text and email between unfamiliar persons increases the likelihood of conflict due to the lack of aural cues and other cues. Neat stuff. I got everything approved just did not run the study. Probably save it if I ever decide to go to grad school.

THAT IS A HELL OF A THING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Race baiting is no way to up posts. Who likes rainbows?

My daughter once asked me for a pet unicorn that toots rainbows.

I have no idea where it came from but I probably laughed for an hour.

If you had a pet unicorn that farted rainbows would you take it flying? I'd feed it beans, crank up some Floyd and invite friends over for a lightshow.:goofy:

I do not want a unicorn in the plane.
1st bit of turbulence and I am getting impaled.

NASA couldn't launch a bottle rockeet on time.

Back