Longest thread attempt

I feel it necessary to point out that there is no way Bryan read more than 5 words of his last post. This man read one book in his whole high school career -Misery- and wrote, I believe, 3 book reports on that one book. He can copy and paste, but no way did he read all that!

I completely agree...

even though I have no idea what the heck war and peace has to do with long thread.

I completely agree...

even though I have no idea what the heck war and peace has to do with long thread.

I heard it was a long book.
Even if technically it doesn't make the thread longer it should it make it the heaviest thread.

Nothing wrong with Cupcake wines.

But Riesling on the otherhand, :no:
Too sweet, IMO.

So I just tossed the empty bottle and it reminded me to reply here.

Up to a couple months ago I drank nothing but dry, dry, dry red wines. At that point I happened upon a malbec that - horror of horrors - I found TOO DRY. I'm not sure why it happened, but I pitched half the bottle. I think I developed a bad motivator or something. At that point to my great horror I started drinking sweet whites.

I think I'll get over it shortly, but it has been a fun bender.

At that point to my great horror I started drinking sweet whites.

:hairraise::yikes::hairraise::yikes::hairraise:

Just kidding. Enjoy your bender. I like some white wine every so often, and I love champagne. I just enjoy dryer more than sweet. To each his own though!

Is this the wine thread now :D
I feel there is a place for dry and sweet wine.
Dry wine with a good meal. Nice dry red and steak is always good. On a Hot summer day sitting out on the deck a cool sweet wine is good.
Then again it depend on what you are talking about when you say sweet. Some wine is so sweet I can not imagine ever drinking it.
Have not run into a wine that was too dry yet.

Is this the wine thread now :D
I feel there is a place for dry and sweet wine.
Dry wine with a good meal. Nice dry red and steak is always good. On a Hot summer day sitting out on the deck a cool sweet wine is good.
Then again it depend on what you are talking about when you say sweet. Some wine is so sweet I can not imagine ever drinking it.
Have not run into a wine that was too dry yet.

You make your own but not from kits correct?

Dude it isn't even lunch time where you are and you're already posting about wine?

You make your own but not from kits correct?

Correct.
We also visit a LOT of wineries and do tastings. This is nice because then you know you will enjoy the wine you buy. Not like guessing when you are at the store.
Because of the University we have strains of wine grapes that grow in the great weather of Minnesota plus they are working on more. There is about 80 winery's here now and more opening up all the time. I think we have been to about 95% of them. For the most part Minnesota wineries make wine with the grapes that grow here.
We have also done a lot/most of the wineries in Missouri. Again for the most part they make wines from grapes that grow in their climate.
Granted these are not wines made from the fancy California grapes but they still are good. They just have different names.
Some of the MN & MO wineries do import some California grapes to make some wine. This is for the wine snobs that will only drink wine from California grapes.

How Long is LONG???

Are we almost there?

whats-going-on-in-this-thr.jpg

Screw other threads make this one the longest wiener.

I think 6PC is trying to break POA by making such a long post.

David

If y'all want to do this you need to start chatting back and forth to each other and posting a lot more amusing and/or arousing pictures.... that my friends is how the game is played.

Please people...when there is an operating emergency vehicle behind you as you are driving, move to the right!!!

Also, if you are involved in a collision and the vehicles are operable and no serious injuries, move them off of the roadway. People always be like "don't move the car cuz the police need to see what happened". Negative boss!! I always know what happened. Move the cars! Don't block traffic and cause more issues. Move em homie!

Please people...when there is an operating emergency vehicle behind you as you are driving, move to the right!!!

Also, if you are involved in a collision and the vehicles are operable and no serious injuries, move them off of the roadway. People always be like "don't move the car cuz the police need to see what happened". Negative boss!! I always know what happened. Move the cars! Don't block traffic and cause more issues. Move em homie!

More places really need to put up signs to this effect, because people just can't seem to figure it out on their own.:nonod::rolleyes2:

Is it really so hard to move over a little for a bicycle? Why do yuppies almost never move an inch, even when there's nothing coming the other way?

Is it really so hard to move over a little for a bicycle? Why do yuppies almost never move an inch, even when there's nothing coming the other way?

Round here drivers give cyclists a full lane, on blind cornered turns where the road is barely two lanes wide. It can be ugly they should ban cars.:rofl:

In the dually, sometimes yes.

But I have big tow mirrors I can use to gently knock the bicyclists back onto the sidewalk. ;)

How do you make that rice that they serve at Mediterranean restaurants?
You know that long grain white stuff with the yellow rice mixed in.

I want to know how to make that and the yogurt sauce that I put on top at the buffet.

I guessed today and got it wrong.

Its freezing in Texas today.
And its trash day

Back