Longest thread attempt

I am getting Flordia Craker a Michelle and Barack Obama commemorative plate set for Christmas Er I mean "The holidays"

Holla! Er I mean Allah!

I ate crab legs, shrimp, and Andouille sausage for thanksgiving dinner.

With a side of pimpkin pie.

Another turkey pardoned.

You know what I want to know? Who first pulled a crab (or lobster, for that matter) from the waters and thought "Man, I'll bet that's some good eatin". Just wondering.

You know what I want to know? Who first pulled a crab (or lobster, for that matter) from the waters and thought "Man, I'll bet that's some good eatin". Just wondering.

A hungry person...

The first guy was hungry.

The second guy lost a finger.

The third guy started a law firm to sue the first guy for not warning the second guy.

The fourth guy demanded a welfare check because catching them is too hard and there isn't an OSHA safe way to not lose a finger.

The fifth guy became a politician and promised the other four that if they just pay him he'll fix all the problems.

I may have jumped ahead there a bit.

The first guy was hungry.

The second guy lost a finger.

The third guy started a law firm to sue the first guy for not warning the second guy.

The fourth guy demanded a welfare check because catching them is too hard and there isn't an OSHA safe way to not lose a finger.

The fifth guy became a politician and promised the other four that if they just pay him he'll fix all the problems.

And on the sixth day we have six geese a laying.......big omelettes for everyone!

The French.
Are whores better then wives? Pay up front, know the total cost of operations from the start...

Smells like fish

Trying to decide if this is in poor taste:

839c4c9df025ae21d661029f99eedd07.jpg

Tastes good less filling. Tastes like miller lite...

I never remember dreams, is that good or bad?

Well it depends...if you were bedding Kate Beckinsale or Jessica Alba in your dream and you don't remember then it's bad...on the other hand if you being bedded by Freddie Mercury and you don't remember then it's good. As always, YMWV. :D

Had a dream once I was flying in a RJ and the pilot was flying under bridges and other dumb S. I remember being peed off. The chairs turned into old wicker chairs. The plane then turned into a bus and the pilot clipped a bridge, sending us into the drink. I swam to shore and caught a taxi. I was too peed off to help anyone.

I dreamt that I was photo bombing people's photos with Santa in inappropriate ways last night. No joke. It was funny.

Probably has to do with having taken the kids to meet Santa last night.

That "." thread is now the most viewed thread

Back