Longest thread attempt

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Please everybody don't not post in an attempt to make this the actual shortest thread instead of that other Shortest thread we don't need that kind of irony around here.

Strange part is......

Mrs 6PC ain't adding to the post count.........:confused::confused::confused:

I tried and she threatened me with a rolling pin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
Long is nothing but a state of mind.

Think yourself long, Bryan, and you shall experienced long, longer, and longest....

Thanksgiving celebrates imperialism. The pilgrims should have stayed home and voted for change. Discuss.

You have to beat something like the treadmill thread, or start one of the "last post" threads about nothing like on the Purple Board.

Thanksgiving celebrates imperialism. The pilgrims should have stayed home and voted for change. Discuss.

I don't celebrate anything on thanksgiving
I just have an awesome day with my family

Sugar cookies are ready for tomorrow. Homemade cinnamon rolls ready to be baked in the morning. And 3 glasses of wine in me tonight. Holla! Great night with the fam. Not looking forward to the headache tomorrow, but I think it will be worth it.

Sugar cookies are ready for tomorrow. Homemade cinnamon rolls ready to be baked in the morning. And 3 glasses of wine in me tonight. Holla! Great night with the fam. Not looking forward to the headache tomorrow, but I think it will be worth it.

Damn...Now you went and made me hungry with though cinnamon rolls..;)...

Ps... 3 glasses of wine.... 6PC "might" even get lucky tonight...:D

Gonna need some limericks...

There once was a pilot, 6PC
Distraught at the length of his pee-pee
So he thought that instead
He'd string out a thread
And clog up the bandwidth with poopy!

There once was a pilot, 6PC
Distraught at the length of his pee-pee
So he thought that instead
He'd string out a thread
And clog up the bandwidth with poopy!

Gee, 33 posts since Oct 2012 and you use one for that??

You post too much...

Ahh, the bearer of the poop speaks.....

:needpics::needpics::needpics:

Mmmmm

Attachments

• 2014-11-27 07.39.12.jpg
    2014-11-27 07.39.12.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 22
Please everybody don't not post in an attempt to make this the actual shortest thread instead of that other Shortest thread we don't need that kind of irony around here.

Not to be the grammar police, but are you imploring us not to not post, i.e. post, or to not post, in which case everyone will post?

On to the Belvedere Bloody Mary!

Not to be the grammar police, but are you imploring us not to not post, i.e. post, or to not post, in which case everyone will post?

On to the Belvedere Bloody Mary!

Being the sarcastic ass that I am I saw captain's short thread and hoped to create a shorter one. I went the reverse psychology route and failed

Back