Longest thread attempt

I am sure it is expensive, heavy and a waste of money but when I have my own plane, I want to add a smoke system and label the switch "Chemtrail"

I have 1 relative that would buy that hook line and sinker.

Dude the smoke should be on the inside...

GEICO has smoke in his rv. On his rv. Smoking in a rv. Take that google.

I think I may have found the answer to all our problems! This may be the ticket!

If you click on the post number you get a url that links to your post. No you have a way to cross link and have the ability to make long posts in a 'short' fashion. This really might be one of the best ideas I've come up with since I invented Shoe Umbrellas...

dumb-inventions.jpg

Anyway, this has a real chance of catching on I think. I'm not sure about all the possibilities though. Like, what if I linked to the SZ? Would the link work? Would it violate the ToS? We are in new frontiers blazing a new path.

For effect I was sorta hoping to make this 'long' post long. Sorta adds dramatic effect I think. But, I see now I'm kinda running out of stuff to say. Being original is difficult. As a short cut I think I might just copy the post to make it appear longer...

I think I may have found the answer to all our problems! This may be the ticket!

If you click on the post number you get a url that links to your post. No you have a way to cross link and have the ability (anyone notice this? I'll bet not. People just gloss over crap they think they already know...) to make long posts in a 'short' fashion. This really might be one of the best ideas I've come up with since I invented Shoe Umbrellas...

Anyway, this has a real chance of catching on I think. I'm not sure about all the possibilities though. Like, what if I linked to the SZ? Would the link work? Would it violate the ToS? We are in new frontiers blazing a new path.

For effect I was sorta hoping to make this 'long' post long. Sorta adds dramatic effect I think. But, I see now I'm kinda running out of stuff to say. Being original is difficult. As a short cut I think I might just copy the post to make it appear longer...

Yeah, that worked out perfect! Now it looks much longer! Anyway, hope this idea catches on to help keep my short thread short and help bloat this copy cat pig thread.

Congratulations!

So when do you go back to school ;)

Thank you very much!

I do not plan on going to graduate school. I am trying to go federal, once there, Id like to attend law school.

If that does not work I know grad school is a must if I wanted a career in my degree field.

I'm sure you know a bit about psychology :yes:

Thank you very much!

I do not plan on going to graduate school. I am trying to go federal, once there, Id like to attend law school.

If that does not work I know grad school is a must if I wanted a career in my degree field.

I'm sure you know a bit about psychology :yes:

Yup my wife and mom both are.
Mom started school when I was 9 so I was her practice dummy growing up.

I think I made her a better dr :)

Doc, Doc,,,, ya gotta help me.... I think I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body..!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, thats not funny....

it is too.

Not its not.!

Quit yelling in my ear.!!

I AM NOT YELLING..!!

What mother? yes, I'll come home right away..

Norman, is that you?

Mother.!! What have you done.??

Your friend is dead in the basement. Go bury him in the back yard before he starts stinking..

Wait, have I had my medication today??

I graduated summa cum laude over the weekend. yeah buddy B.A. Psychology

Congratulations!

I was a junior before I realized I was going to have to do grad school. :rolleyes: I enjoyed it though, and I love the field I'm in.

Best of luck to you and your career!

I am sure it is expensive, heavy and a waste of money but when I have my own plane, I want to add a smoke system and label the switch "Chemtrail"
I have a smoke system in my RV. I put a Chemtrail System label on the control panel a long time ago. It does fill the cockpit full of smoke when I run it... smoke comes in thru the tailcone and the flap pushrod holes.

Yup my wife and mom both are.
Mom started school when I was 9 so I was her practice dummy growing up.

I think I made her a better dr :)

Ok, that's scary right there. Having two women in your life capable of psychoanalyzing you?

Let's just say that I'd buy a single seat airplane and fly it a LOT!

I don't think you'll beat the Lady Malibu thread.

I'm not going to post just to raise the count!

Nothing to see here. Move on.

My kids go to Christian school (my wife's doing, I can't get into heaven at this point)

Is it wrong to have a vodka tonic prior to attending this years Christmas musical which starts in 1 hour? My daughter will be singing but she is only 5 so she won't remember it so why should I?

I am not saying attend noticeably drunk but tingly and glowing a bit (less than 20% chance of vomiting) that's all.

My kids go to Christian school (my wife's doing, I can't get into heaven at this point)

Is it wrong to have a vodka tonic prior to attending this years Christmas musical which starts in 1 hour? My daughter will be singing but she is only 5 so she won't remember it so why should I?

I am not saying attend noticeably drunk but tingly and glowing a bit (less than 20% chance of vomiting) that's all.

If you were a fellow Catholic, it's part of the job description. However, some Protestant faiths don't look too kindly on drinking.

So stick with the Vodka.

If you were a fellow Catholic, it's part of the job description. However, some Protestant faiths don't look too kindly on drinking.

So stick with the Vodka.

I have to have something.

That part where you are supposed to turn to your left and right and greet each other with fake smiles and shake hands.

ugh. I have a full on crippling, panic attack in my head when they do that. I am not a social butterfly. I need vodka just for that part.

Is there a religion where you just listen to rock music with headphones on and don't really talk to anyone about anything?

I would sign up for that.

Last edited:

I think that's a requirement before Christmas pageants.

Rich

Home-made chicken soup with high-fiber vermicelli.

Rich

Now that looks good!

I went back to the BBQ place, Piggin Out, for lunch today - turkey sandwhich platter. Postprandial somnolence followed...

"Next word" is blowing this one away...:lol:

Well we need a gimmick quick!

Post the third thing you think of after each post and post something indifferent about the person you think might post after you

Ill start

Ummm...

1. Windex
2. Man this next poster can certainly imagine a good sandwich.

Post the third thing you think of after each post and post something indifferent about the person you think might post after you

Ill start

Ummm...

1. Windex

3- Mrs PC and the people from craigslist Bryan brought home to play with...:hairraise::yikes::eek:

Last edited:

Ill start

Ummm...

1. Windex

Tacos

Man this next poster is a misogynistic turd

Back