Kimberlyanne

I'm okay with that if I'm having it in the form of a sandwich. I need my greens. I don't care if it's in the form of a salad along with the tri-tip or brisket, or lettuce wrap, but if I do a sandwich, I must, absolutely, must have mayo on it. Mustard too. Then come the pickles and onions and peppers and stuff. It's like, you're either doing a sandwich or you aren't.

Ribs don't make good sandwiches to begin with. They need to be complimented with cole slaw. Actually, everything can be complimented by cole slaw.

Mustard and mayo are essential for anything that purports to be a sandwich.

This is a hallmark of thread drift. If there was an internet hall of fame, this would be in it.

It is somewhat ironic that one of the POA smilies has a female character blowing kisses. It reminds me some of Kimberly. I am glad she is reported to be doing fine. I haven't seen her for some time around O69. She used to be a fixture.

What's hilarious is a thread ABOUT Kimberly has grown so long so quickly...just as threads BY Kimberly used to!

Today it's a result of people being :goofy:

It was formerly a result of people being.. :drool:..and.. :ihih:

:happydance:
And you seem just as eager to participate as the rest of us! :D

Peppers and onions with BBQ is required. That's as certain as women on PoA must receive dick-pics.

Don't mess with natural law.

My God, how lonely are you people? Does anyone actually fly?

Crap... I Ieave you people alone for one day and...

But is it too late to send dick pics to someone? I don't really care who, I just feel left out.

6PC? eman? Don't be coy.

I've been out of circulation for some time now.

Has sending a lady a picture of one's junk, ever, in any sense, worked out as favorable or positive?

I'd like to hear from at least one lady who says "yes, that worked like a champ for me".

Then I'll well and truly not understand the process one bit.

HA! You deserve PoA trophy points or whatever the F those things are for that one!

Hey wait a minute......denverpilot......a SHORT post.....I didn't think it was possible!!!

It's all these FAA writtens. Taking five of them so far and another today or tomorrow has turned my brain to soggy oatmeal. :)

It's simply a matter of leadership.

anthony-weiner-copy.jpg

Back