In this thread we stray from the topic as far as possible.

when the future meets the past all we have is now

prepare tomorrow for yesterday - procrastinator's creed

If a woman ******* in the woods and there's no man around to hear it, does she make a sound?

I heard the rain in Spain is all over the place these days.

Private sheep are.....

Government sheep are convinced we all owe them something..:D:D:D:rofl:

didn't know the gov't had sheep, just thought they had speed goats, deer, elk, sage chickens, jumping mice, ferrets, near-sighted badgers, raptors, eggles, and chub fish....

Ever get a really annoying crusty booger way up deep inside your nostril and no matter how hard you dig at it, you can't seem to dislodge it?

I have been on the internet since before Al Gore created it and on forums like this when they were still called bulletin boards and were all in text.

I was reading a recent topic and the OP got upset that a few posts went off topic really only slightly and I felt they had a link to the original topic. Which saddened me a little since I wanted to hear more on the side topic and see more pictures.

Personally I love it when people get off topic I often learn more that way or at least find a new area I should research.

So to start things off I often wonder what that phone call would be like to the guy I rent the plane from if I dinged it up?

Anyone ever ding one up and have to make that call?

I'm going way off thread by answering the question, which is worthy of a thread:
1) I reported a hard landing to the owner. He thanked me & had the plane checked--nothing wrong.
2) On extracting a plane from a hangar, I got over-enthusiastic help from someone--result a scratched wing on the Cirrus next to the plane I was extracting. I left a note for the Cirrus owner & later paid the cost of repair which involved wing removal and refinishing. Never again will I ask for help from someone who doesn't know what he's doing to move a plane from a hangar (or in proximity to any other object!!!!).

Last edited:
Ever get a really annoying crusty booger way up deep inside your nostril and no matter how hard you dig at it, you can't seem to dislodge it?

Why do you think they're called needle nose pliers?

Probably not something you want someone to use vise-grip pliers for...

Aren't we all really on our own recognizance anyway?

AR or AK? That is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
bullets that land with outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms that are more accurate but perhaps less reliable in adverse conditions.

AR or AK? That is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
bullets that land with outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms that are more accurate but perhaps less reliable in adverse conditions.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is the craziest party that could ever be!

Back