In this thread we stray from the topic as far as possible.

God is omnipotent and whoever says otherwise is a moron.

While I don't disagree with the first part the good book also says love your neighbor as yourself so technically calling someone a moron...well you know. :D

I can't remember the year, but my brother got that one for Christmas and I got the Mattel Electronics Football.

mattelfootball1.jpg

We played with those things for years.

Trivia: Supertramp's The Logical Song had some beeps from this game embedded in the song.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Movies/LogicalSong.htm
I actually have one of those.

I had one too once you figure out the pattern to score a touch down you can do it over and over and..

So I'm out flying for breakfast,it's a beautiful day,rain later in the day.did make the phone call once that's another subject.

While I don't disagree with the first part the good book also says love your neighbor as yourself so technically calling someone a moron...well you know. :D

Said only with the utmost respect and affection..;)

Going on a bicycle ride, trying to maintain 17 mph on a breezy day, 25 miles about 1,000 feet of climbing... wishful thinking this early in the season, but a guy can dream.

Ugh, what a bunch of disgusting fatasses we've become in the US.

From

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

• Men:
    Height (inches): 69.3
    Weight (pounds): 195.5
    Waist circumference (inches): 39.7
  • Women:
    Height (inches): 63.8
    Weight (pounds): 166.2
    Waist circumference (inches): 37.5
Seriously? That is disgusting.

I loved my neighbor's wife for awhile...

Hernandez is guilty - guess his return to the NFL is going to be delayed just a bit.

I'll violate the rules of this thread to say, yes, I can understand why a few people do it.

And, yes, I know enough about hearing aids and hearing loss to know that there is a wide spectrum of hearing loss and not every type is correctable.

But, I was talking about people with two functioning hands/arms and good hearing in each ear. I guess they just feel like sharing their phone conversations with their 50 closest co-workers.
I understand your point. Even though I often use speakerphones, it still annoys me when others do it for no good reason except that they like to lean back in their chairs with their hands behind their head and feel important. Like the guy that came to work in a Tux. He was going to get a vasectomy and said if he was going to "Be Impotent", he was going to "Look Impotent".

I have been on the internet since before Al Gore created it

Was that before or after his mother sang him to sleep singing, "Wear the Union Label," which wasn't written until he was 27?

Last edited:
Was thst before or after his mother sang him to sleep signing, "Wear the Union Label," which wasn't written until he was 27?

did she sign 'cause she didn't want her voice to keep him awake?

Why in is there brail on the restroom signs to notify if it's male or female? How do blind people even find the signs or the restrooms if they can't see?

Why are there Braile signs on every door in the terminal building including the pilot lounge and the pilot snooze room which opens off of the pilot lounge? Because the law requires it.

No need to buy...

All new Obama phones now come with a complimentary Glock...:D

Funny I sent a text to a friend that Obama needs to stop redistributing wealth and start redistributing airplanes and avgas to those of us without.

go to the light

But Zork will forever remain the granddaddy by which all text adventures (aka interactive fiction) will be judged.

Um, Adventure is the granddaddy, iirc

15 April.... a dark day...

used to be

I wonder if people will once again get have the vision to explore the heavens.

used to be

I wonder if people will once again get have the vision to explore the heavens.

When they mothballed the shuttles I had this profound sadness. What happened to the country that was able to send these things and man into space? Now we hitch rides with the Russians. :nonod:

Back