In this thread we stray from the topic as far as possible.

Luckily here they've converted many to traffic circles, although some people can't seem to figure out what "yield to traffic in circle" means
Visited Sarasota FL this weekend. They have a traffic circle with stop signs at the entrances. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of traffic circles?

Luckily here they've converted many to traffic circles, although some people can't seem to figure out what "yield to traffic in circle" means
They tried traffic circles in Daytona Beach a few years ago. Didn't work. Too many 20 somethings driving 70 in the same circle with a bunch of 70 somethings driving 20. That always causes a problem.

can jpegs be infected?

:rofl: Haven't seen that in ages :lol:

Everything is on YT. Conceivably one could relive their life captured on videos posted to YT. Yet, they could at least catch more than a glimpse of their ancestor's lives too. Of all the films of Korea I keep watching to see if I will find my dad. After all, a group of photogs from Life magazine followed his unit for weeks commencing just after Chosin.

Not quite everything is on YT

If an aerobatic pilot has OCD would they have to fly their routine backwards every time they flew it forwards just to unwind (see what I did there)?

If they really have OCD can they get a medical?

how many different definitions are there for the acronym OCD?

I was told to trim for neutral in the vertical...

1/4 cup DOVE dish soap
1 gallon vinegar
2 cups epson salts

mix in a pump up sprayer and sprinkle over weeds.

It kills whatever it lays on.

Sulfuric Acid + Hydrogen Peroxide = kills everything.

Enough di-hydrogen monoxide will kill everything too.

It's annoying to have to trim the hair when I'm mostly bald (>-{

The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.

The Butler did it

Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

I wish I knew when I was going to die so I could plan to run out of money right about that time.

.......as we hurtled out of the air aiming directly for the ground, I decided to take drastic measures into my own hands. I catapulted across my instructors legs, opened the door and hopped over the cockpit to the left wing. Shimmying my way out to where the pitot tube should be, I
reached over the wing but could not find it. The ground was getting bigger but I was determined to remove the cover. Inside the cockpit, my instructor was quaking and I heard him squeal 'Lean Forward.' That enabled me to rip the pitot cover off and my instructor was just able to clear, by inches, a chainlink fence hosting a cluster of bleached cow skulls at the end of the pasture. My grip on the wing was weakening so I beckoned for him to land the plane now.........

.......as we hurtled out of the air aiming directly for the ground, I decided to take drastic measures into my own hands. I catapulted across my instructors legs, opened the door and hopped over the cockpit to the left wing. Shimmying my way out to where the pitot tube should be, I
reached over the wing but could not find it. The ground was getting bigger but I was determined to remove the cover. Inside the cockpit, my instructor was quaking and I heard him squeal 'Lean Forward.' That enabled me to rip the pitot cover off and my instructor was just able to clear, by inches, a chainlink fence hosting a cluster of bleached cow skulls at the end of the pasture. My grip on the wing was weakening so I beckoned for him to land the plane now.........

That story needed to start with "No sh*t there I was..."

I believe we have another 6PC in training!

I think you can get that at NAPA or Gander Mountain.

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

My finger is on the button

who really falls for that?

Back