In this thread we stray from the topic as far as possible.

I think we need to bring this thread back on topic.

I am not much of a cat person. I like dogs better.

But if the topic is to stray from the topic, and we do, aren't we on topic? And if we stay on topic, aren't we straying?

S4MYFQO.gif

flying on top can be so beautiful. But some of my favorite flying was done in-between layers.

So, in reference to Dildo, Newfoundland from Bryan's other thread, I have found out that it's unusual name has brought about a "certain amount of notoriety in the same vein as ****ing, Austria; Anus, France; Condom, France; Nob End, England; Effin, Ireland; Twatt, Scotland; Intercourse, Pennsylvania; Bald Knob, West Virginia; Wankum, Germany; Moron, Mongolia; and Swastika, Ontario, also located within Canada."

The things you learn on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

So, in reference to Dildo, Newfoundland from Bryan's other thread, I have found out that it's unusual name has brought about a "certain amount of notoriety in the same vein as ****ing, Austria; Anus, France; Condom, France; Nob End, England; Effin, Ireland; Twatt, Scotland; Intercourse, Pennsylvania; Bald Knob, West Virginia; Wankum, Germany; Moron, Mongolia; and Swastika, Ontario, also located within Canada."

The things you learn on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

There are several " Intercourse's..... in the U.S.A..
:yes::yes:

Are you a turtle?

The wind is my nemesis. High wind ruins almost all of my hobbies.

Judging from his last post he wasn't having a good day.
Timmy was trolling him pretty hard, lost his mother, father in long term care, no life distractions = tough days....(maybe anyway)

Timmy was trolling him pretty hard, lost his mother, father in long term care, no life distractions = tough days....(maybe anyway)

Yes, that sucks, maybe a time out will be a good thing, a little breather.

Tebow now camp fodder for Eggles...

Why in is there brail on the restroom signs to notify if it's male or female? How do blind people even find the signs or the restrooms if they can't see?
ADA inspector here...they are all in the same place. The signs that is. The walking cane can easily detect the door opening. They locate the handle, then the sign. I have been amazed at what people with a sight disability can do.

Tuesday night is Blow for "O" at the whorehouse...

thankfully graphics can be halted with the esc key...

Popular demand is sometimes, well, insane.

:)

How many of us still have old turntables (for 78 and 33 1/3 vinyl)?

How many of us still have old turntables (for 78 and 33 1/3 vinyl)?

Are you thinking of taking up dancing?

45'a were Perfect dancing, though it's been so long, i've forgotten why...

"don't criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, this way when you do criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

It's good practice to pour a cup of bleach in your toilet bowl after you scrub it, to kill off any residual germs. Just be sure to flush it before using it afterwards.

The American Indian is a good example of what happens when you don’t control immigration.

OK...so I get it that the New England Patriots are referred to as the "Pats". The Jacksonville Jaguars are called the "Jags". And the Green Bay Packers are "The Pack".

What about the Tennessee Titans?

Could make for some interesting game commentary. :D

I did the laundry yesterday and wondered how many pilots were helping around the house on a sunny SATURDAY in May.

How many times is it sunny across the entire nation?

Back