Gaston's update

So Diana, I'll be a newbe this year....should I be afraid of the guys? Hehe

Cribbage! I'm bringing a board if anyone wants to play.

Cribbage...didnt I play that when I was a couple months old?

You guys realize that board games are exactly what they're called, for when you're bored. Theres too many airplanes outside and lies to hear from pilots for that! Heck I could probably come up with some.

You know what would be a crazy game? Hide and go seek airplane style. Everyone goes to seperate airports and one person has to find them in a certain amount of time....wait...thats what airport security/FAA does when you forget to close your flight plan. Darn, a great idea was stolen again!

You folks are thinking there's more free time than there is. Most of us are only there for 3-4 nights.

So that's
1) Movie night
2) Poker night
3) Game night
4) BBQ night
5) Pizza night
6) Hot dog night
7) Sunday brunch
What did I forget?

Something's gotta give.

I guess you can go to what grabs ya.

True, but everyone knows you can do more than just eat at one time!

So Diana, I'll be a newbe this year....should I be afraid of the guys? Hehe
Nah, they're a harmless bunch. And loads of fun. :yes: Be sure to let them know if you want a ride.

Oh, and watch out for Eamon.

:D Just kidding!!!!!! :D

Nah, they're a harmless bunch. And loads of fun. :yes: Be sure to let them know if you want a ride.

Oh, and watch out for Eamon.

:D Just kidding!!!!!! :D

Haha! Yea Eamon seems like an interesting pilot!

Oh I love rides! I'm terrible about that too, I have no problem riding in any seat available. I rode in the back of our school's beech dutchas at 7 at night for a 4 hour total flight just because they'd let me go! I'll probably be a thousand hour pilot one day and still want to stretch out in the back of a 172. I love flying!

Cribbage...didnt I play that when I was a couple months old?

You guys realize that board games are exactly what they're called, for when you're bored.

Cribbage is a fine card game that 4 people can play and judge landings at the same time. In fact, I think Bob Hoover manged to skunk a passenger once while performing snap rolls. It's also another one of those games that gets a lot more interesting with alcohol.

TF

Tristan, If you need to get away from anybody in this group just look up and say WOW. While they scan the sky just walk away.:yes:

Tristan, If you need to get away from anybody in this group just look up and say WOW. While they scan the sky just walk away.:yes:

The Gaston's crowd, in a nutshell.

So that's
1) Movie night
2) Poker night
3) Game night
4) BBQ night
5) Pizza night
6) Hot dog night
7) Sunday brunch
What did I forget?

Two more....

8) Rate the women contest.
9) Wet T-shirt contest, immediately following #8.

LOL!!! Not sexist at all! :rofl:

Two more....

8) Rate the women contest.
9) Wet T-shirt contest, immediately following #8.

LOL!!! Not sexist at all! :rofl:

He's baaaaaaack! :D

Anthony, I hope you make it to Gaston's this time. If you don't, we will torture you about it (without mercy). :yes:

He's baaaaaaack! :D

Anthony, I hope you make it to Gaston's this time. If you don't, we will torture you about it (without mercy). :yes:

I've got my room reserved. Now, who to bring.............:D

If the game is for fun and not money I'll play.

I think you should play for rides in planes and/or plane washings. Does Gastons's have a water hose that can reach the road at the end of the runway?

I think you should play for rides in planes and/or plane washings. Does Gastons's have a water hose that can reach the road at the end of the runway?

Don'nt know, but an over run on landing could find you in the pool. :D

Hahaha, thats almost sad, true, and funny at the same time! *pictures everyone looking upwards going "what?!"*

I decided to make the trip after all. I heard that Sadie was going to be there this year. :blowingkisses: Bob

Outstanding!
I wasn't going to be able to attend but Dr. Bruce offered to pick me up at ST Louis and put me up for the night. My wife said I should go as I wanted to so badly. She said she didn't care if she went or not. So if the creek doesn't rise I'll be there. can't wait to see you all again. Bob

Don'nt know, but an over run on landing could find you in the pool. :D

You'd have to be considerably left of the runway to hit the pool. More likely you could give those noisy peacocks a reason to scream.

Man, you really should go see someone about your unhealthy facination with Rosie.

Any suggestions? How about another one of my favorites?

Attachments

• Barbra%20Streisand-10.jpg
    Barbra%20Streisand-10.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 5
This is my first post here. I found this website and the Gaston's fly-in on a pod cast. Count me in. I had got a room for Saturday night. I hope to go up there in the next few months to fish with my son. That fly-in sounded like it was a great time. Hope to see you all there.
Newbe John

Back