Do You Ever Not Post?

DUDE, stop that! I try to be funny and it fails miserably all the time, I don't give a PHJUCK (the J is silent). if it makes me laugh (strange things make me laugh) then phjuckit. I'd rather see a lame attempt at humor than saying something and having to reference 6er all the time to see if he thinks it's funny. if U think it's funny, go for it! just for shiznits and giggles, go thru a few threads and see how many times people say something and then say "that's funny, right 6pc? right?" fuhgedaboudit, if U think it's funny it either is, or it isn't but it opens up a chance for us to bust your cajones, which is equally as fun.

right @SixPapaCharlie ? right? ;)

Ok. Go Blackhawks! Rangers suck! That's funny, right?

DUDE, stop that! I try to be funny and it fails miserably all the time, I don't give a PHJUCK (the J is silent). if it makes me laugh (strange things make me laugh) then phjuckit. I'd rather see a lame attempt at humor than saying something and having to reference 6er all the time to see if he thinks it's funny. if U think it's funny, go for it! just for shiznits and giggles, go thru a few threads and see how many times people say something and then say "that's funny, right 6pc? right?" fuhgedaboudit, if U think it's funny it either is, or it isn't but it opens up a chance for us to bust your cajones, which is equally as fun.

right @SixPapaCharlie ? right? ;)
I laughed twice and snorted once

In the years I have been participating here at The Pilots of America, I have learned many useful things, and, most importantly, have met some of the finest people I know, some of my best friends in the world.

I like the fact that, because this forum exists, there is at least one married couple with beautiful children, people who met through Pilots of America. I met my best friend at a Pilots of America-organized event, and I cherish that fact greatly.

So the behavior of people, in general, varies from time to time, and maybe some of them lose track of the fact that, whether you are speaking to someone face-to-face, or typing to them in an Internet forum, you should always be civil, polite. It's not always easy to do, and the times don't help, but I still think it's worth the effort.

When I type something, before I click, "post," I ask myself this: "would I say this to a room full of people, in person?" If the answer is anything less than an unqualified, "yes," I delete it and move on. This is never served me poorly.

One other thing that I find very useful:, and this applies in life at large, as well as in our imaginary world here: if there are multiple ways another person's comments could be taken, some of which are harsh, and others of which are innocent, I will always give the benefit of the doubt and assume that the intent was not to offend. It is so very easy to express oneself in a way that, without intent, can hurt feelings, and so very hurtful to accuse others of malicious intent when none was intended.

One thing I cannot, for the life of me, figure out is - I am right all the time.....but only I know it!!!

Oh, well I guess I'll just keep on spewing writing til everyone gets on board!

:biggrin::lol:

(PS I like humor as much as I enjoy the information on POA.)

I started to post several times about the United thread on leggings and deleted. I had to look up what leggings are.

Unfortunately my wife and I never had children so maybe I am not qualified to comment.

I thought the original story said the girls are 12 & 13. I don't think I'm a prude and I certainly will not tell others how to behave but if those girls are that young I don't see how parents could allow them to wear leggings in such a public situation, regardless whether they needed to meet an airline standard.

You can call me Luke or you can call me Doug, just don't call me late for dinner.

Never. If it's worth a fleeting thought it's worth a post.

Funny. I did exactly that immediately before reading this thread. Started writing a response in another thread and deleted it halfway through.

I try to do it more often but usually fail.

I never not post when I post.

I do type and not post often. Sometimes, just getting my thoughts out is all I need, and no one need suffer (or benefit) from it. The thing I like about the forum software is that I can come back to what I wrote and did not post and either delete it (which can be satisfying) or edit it and post.

Only on threads regarding the importance of Angle Of Attack indicators

Yeah, I probably actually post about 10-20% of what I write. Why? Mostly because I seriously doubt anybody gives a crap about what I have to say. About all I have to contribute is a fairly lame sense of humor that almost nobody gets, so I mostly keep it to one liners.
Did you post something?

I am a self conscious, insecure, quiet, timid, introvert in real life. I delete about 50% of my posts before clicking "Post reply"
I should probably up that to 80% but my process has become this:

Is it a legit question about flying? No they never are, post but...
Is it funny? To who me, someone specific or folks in general? If the latter 2, post but..
Does it have the word dildo or a penis reference? If yes and you are in the mood for a phone call, yer or no, post but...
Is someone going to take it the wrong way? This is POA, someone is going to take it the wrong way. Post but...
will someone reply with the highly overused and terribly unfunny "Chute" comment? Don't post but look at your avatar you dumb dildo you have chute remarks coming...
OK, that's fair. Let it sit until tomorrow and if it still feels like a good post, click that button.

You only get to correct your own bad impulses... until someone quotes you.
That's not fair, the POA is bullying me by forcing these objectionable posts on to this interwebz thingy. I need a safe place and a comfort concubine. Or hookers n blow.

Soun
That's not fair, the POA is bullying me by forcing these objectionable posts on to this interwebz thingy. I need a safe place and a comfort concubine. Or hookers n blow.
Sounds like you need to visit the monkey. ;)

Can you take a comfort concubine on an airline flight?

Can you take a comfort concubine on an airline flight?
I was sorta hoping to do so. I'd put a vest on her and everything. Maybe the doc would even give me a letter...

Sometimes I type what I think is a cogent point and then don't post it, because I realize I just don't give a you-know-what.

Were is Henning?....:) I try to post positive comments, no sense winding folks up. I mostly look for accurate information about a topic and reply when I feel my comments add to the discussion. If I have nothing positive or informative I hold my tongue.

Last edited:
Were is Henning?....:) I try to post positive comments, no sense winding folks up. I mostly look for accurate information about a topic and reply when I feel my comments add to the discussion. If I have nothing positive or informative I hold my tong.
thank you for holding your tong.....:yes:

Back