Corrupt my wish

So, Ebykowski; I gotta ask. Why would you drive 10 hours each way to a tournament that you are not eligible to compete in? Just curious.

Granted, but you work in Oakland. 'Nuff said.

I wish I had been more productive today. Too many people calling with questions.

Granted, you go totalitarian on your people, and refuse to answer the phone.

tfogo3488l2n3jr3yql8.jpeg

As a result, the work environment becomes intolerable, and all of your employees leave.

I wish I skipped lunch (it sucked anyway) so I could have a bigger dinner.

Granted, you skip lunch, but the dinner budget's a little dry, so you end up with a double serving of some value priced pickled pigs feet.

hormel_pigs_feet.jpg

I wish they'd open up overtime at work again, between college and flying I'm starting to run outta money for ramen.

Granted, you skip lunch, but the dinner budget's a little dry, so you end up with a double serving of some value priced pickled pigs feet.

I wish they'd open up overtime at work again, between college and flying I'm starting to run outta money for ramen.

What exactly is "semi- boneless". It would seem to me that it is either boneless or not.

Granted, but it is "special" overtime. You have a new boss and she has needs. She does kind of remind you of your mom, so that makes it a little tougher.

I wish it was cocktail hour, but I have a few more things to do.

It's CockTail hour!!! Bubba provides the cock, you provide the tail.

I wish I hadn't had so many hushpuppies.

Also, as for the boat, we rented the bare minimum bass boat and it broke down before we got there. For practice day they gave us the crappiest pontoon ever with 40 horses, a broken trolling motor, and ruined interior. The trolling motor didn't work first (we NEED that to fish), so we anchored instead with all the 250hp boats trolling around us and laughing. Then, the main motor wouldn't trim down, so we called for a tow and got blown ashore. They finally fixed the bass boat, so we should now be good to go. Otherwise I was going to be SUPER****ED.

It's CockTail hour!!! Bubba provides the cock, you provide the tail.

I wish I hadn't had so many hushpuppies.

Also, as for the boat, we rented the bare minimum bass boat and it broke down before we got there. For practice day they gave us the crappiest pontoon ever with 40 horses, a broken trolling motor, and ruined interior. The trolling motor didn't work first (we NEED that to fish), so we anchored instead with all the 250hp boats trolling around us and laughing. Then, the main motor wouldn't trim down, so we called for a tow and got blown ashore. They finally fixed the bass boat, so we should now be good to go. Otherwise I was going to be SUPER****ED.

Ok, now I think I understand semi-boneless . You should have saved some hushpuppies for chumming.

Granted, the puppies stopped hushing when you had them. I thought dog was Korean specialty, but you found a restaurant that serves them.

I wish I had my plane this weekend. It is in for annual.

Ok, now I think I understand semi-boneless . You should have saved some hushpuppies for chumming.

Granted, the puppies stopped hushing when you had them. I thought dog was Korean specialty, but you found a restaurant that serves them.

I wish I had my plane this weekend. It is in for annual.

Granted:

"Meister Johann, you are due for your annual planing!"

"Huh?"

"Ja, we plane you, steppenzie in to der machinen!"

(I'm not liking this)

You shouldn't. Half of your chest plus both of your kneecaps have been ground to oblivion. Dr. Faust isn't a medical doctor, he earned his Phd in woodworking. You were an experiment that went wrong. He tried to blend woodworking with science with humanity but he never did get the finer points

No, he isn't that stupid. Actually he just didn't give a ****. Much like the ******* cop that gave me a ticket for running a red light on a right turn on a yellow. I would gladly send his ******** ass through the planer. The thing that burns me up was that he was a fellow rider. Motorcycle riders don't give a **** about other riders in the Central Valley apparently. I hate that town which is popularly known as Rancho Cambodia.

I like Oakland cops better.

I wish I was more mellow tonight.

You're so mellow tonight that the cops bust you for be high on drugs. I hear that's a consequence of some drugs. You get booked for it and spend the night in jail. That's a felony. Say good bye to your FAA medical.

I wish I knew the Instrument Rating knowledge test information already.

You're so mellow tonight that the cops bust you for be high on drugs. I hear that's a consequence of some drugs. You get booked for it and spend the night in jail. That's a felony. Say good bye to your FAA medical.

I wish I knew the Instrument Rating knowledge test information already.

"DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TESTS
All test questions are the objective, multiple-choice type. Each question can be answered by the
selection of a single response. Each test question is independent of other questions; therefore, a correct
response to one does not depend upon, or influence, the correct response to another. The minimum
passing score is 70 percent.
The following tests each contain 60 questions, and you are allowed 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete
each test.
 Instrument Rating—Airplane
 Instrument Rating—Helicopter
The following tests each contain 50 questions, and you are allowed 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete
each test.
 Instrument Flight Instructor—Airplane
 Instrument Flight Instructor—Helicopter
 Ground Instructor—Instrument
 Instrument Rating—Foreign Pilot
All added instrument instruction rating tests contain 20 questions, and you are allowed 1 hour to​
complete each test." (Ref. FAA publication G-8082-131)

Okay there you go.

I wish I would have bagged lunch today and gone later or something. Lunch spot #1 had a wraparound line out the door. Lunch spot #2 hosed my order big time.

"So, you want onion on this instead of croutons?"
"Yes."

What I got was "beets." How you confuse "beets" with "onions" is beyond me. A bizarre Freudian slip too - one would think if one didn't want croutons, beets would be a highly illogical substitution. I tried to pick them out as best I could, but I still had to eat around them. Not enjoyable. (I hate beets.)

"DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TESTS
All test questions are the objective, multiple-choice type. Each question can be answered by the
selection of a single response. Each test question is independent of other questions; therefore, a correct
response to one does not depend upon, or influence, the correct response to another. The minimum
passing score is 70 percent.
The following tests each contain 60 questions, and you are allowed 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete
each test.
 Instrument Rating—Airplane
 Instrument Rating—Helicopter
The following tests each contain 50 questions, and you are allowed 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete
each test.
 Instrument Flight Instructor—Airplane
 Instrument Flight Instructor—Helicopter
 Ground Instructor—Instrument
 Instrument Rating—Foreign Pilot
All added instrument instruction rating tests contain 20 questions, and you are allowed 1 hour to​
complete each test." (Ref. FAA publication G-8082-131)

Okay there you go.

I wish I would have bagged lunch today and gone later or something. Lunch spot #1 had a wraparound line out the door. Lunch spot #2 hosed my order big time.

"So, you want onion on this instead of croutons?"
"Yes."

What I got was "beets." How you confuse "beets" with "onions" is beyond me. A bizarre Freudian slip too - one would think if one didn't want croutons, beets would be a highly illogical substitution. I tried to pick them out as best I could, but I still had to eat around them. Not enjoyable. (I hate beets.)

Why would beets be so illogical?
Anyway, you lunchibles-ed it up today and accidentally ate some of the plastic wrapper. Worse yet, it was better than the rest of the meal. Plus you brought it in a sack, so everyone begins calling you saclunch Sac.

I wish the second boat hadn't broken down forcing us to quit the tourney.

Anyway, you lunchibles-ed it up today and accidentally ate some of the plastic wrapper. Worse yet, it was better than the rest of the meal. Plus you brought it in a sack, so everyone begins calling you saclunch Sac.

Boy, you have had a string of bad luck. I hope it ends soon (like before Thursday).

Granted, it didn't breakdown, you ran it over a submerged log and put a hole in the hull and tweeked the prop. I hope you bought the insurance.

I wish had some cross connect wire at the office. I can't find the spool.

Well dude, beets are a raw sugar source. Very high carbohydrate content.

Anyway, so, in an attempt to save the boat and tournament, you resort to drastic measures:

sante33e33.jpg

'cept, the tourney officials would have preferred you simply would have stated a Christian prayer. You finish the tourney, but all of the prize money plus everything you have left in your wallet goes to replacing those two goats you scabbed from Farmer Olson's pasture.

I wish I could take the rest of the afternoon off.

Boy, you have had a string of bad luck. I hope it ends soon (like before Thursday).

Granted, it didn't breakdown, you ran it over a submerged log and put a hole in the hull and tweeked the prop. I hope you bought the insurance.

I wish had some cross connect wire at the office. I can't find the spool.

Here you go.

centerpoint2-edit.jpg

Wish still stands.

Granted, it's Saturday. Take the whole day off.

I wish there wasn't so much wind at LLR, but Chester (Lake Almanor) is nice.

Granted, it's Saturday. Take the whole day off.

I wish there wasn't so much wind at LLR, but Chester (Lake Almanor) is nice.

Granted, they are BBQ-ing without you and having a blast.

I wish I would have thought about making a run to Lake Almanor before, that looks like a pretty cool place.

Man that wind sucked. 23 miles fighting a 15 mph headwind then another 23 setting a land speed record on a bicycle.

Granted, they are BBQ-ing without you and having a blast.

I wish I would have thought about making a run to Lake Almanor before, that looks like a pretty cool place.

Man that wind sucked. 23 miles fighting a 15 mph headwind then another 23 setting a land speed record on a bicycle.

Lake Almanor has some decent courtesy bikes (mountain bikes). It was a good trip.

Granted, you thought about making a run to Lake Almanor, so, after lacing up your shoes, you head out the door. Along the way, you stop and pick up a small backpack and some supplies, since you didn't realize how long this was going to take. Some rednecks threw some beer cans at you along highway 65. Your cell phone goes dead by day three. Early on day 7, you drag yourself into Chester. You have lost three of your toenails and even your blisters have blisters, but you made it. Too bad you didn't think about how you were going to get home.

I wish I had some ice cream.

Granted. I scream, you scream, we all scream when the engine goes out over downtown Pit.

I wish this shower had more water pressure.

Granted. I scream, you scream, we all scream when the engine goes out over downtown Pit.

I wish this shower had more water pressure.

Granted, the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections SCI Pittsburg facility is touted with having great water pressure in their showers (and for that matter, their crowd control fire hoses.) Too bad you got unfairly tagged for terrorism in the dorm (hint: Students seeking flight training are automatic suspects even if it was just your lunch you left in the common area).

I wish I had some ham or something to throw in my omelet this morning.

Granted, the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections SCI Pittsburg facility is touted with having great water pressure in their showers (and for that matter, their crowd control fire hoses.) Too bad you got unfairly tagged for terrorism in the dorm (hint: Students seeking flight training are automatic suspects even if it was just your lunch you left in the common area).

I wish I had some ham or something to throw in my omelet this morning.

Granted, you don't have ham, but the or something was in the back of your fridge and only had a few spots of green. Bad choice. You get another insurance paid ride to mercy and a visit with the stomach pump.

I wish my computer wasn't running so slow this morning. I am trying to get some stuff printed for my trip.

Granted. It's sprinting out the door; without eyes, it runs in front of a bus and gets smashed to pieces; you haven't run a backup in 5 months.

I wish I had a car-mountable grenade launcher turret for blasting traffic off the road. (Including cyclists--git on the dagum sidewalk!) :)

Granted. It's sprinting out the door; without eyes, it runs in front of a bus and gets smashed to pieces; you haven't run a backup in 5 months.

I wish I had a car-mountable grenade launcher turret for blasting traffic off the road. (Including cyclists--git on the dagum sidewalk!) :)

Granted, but this doesn't end well for you. You have been watching this Boston stuff unfold, right? Well, your car, with a grenade launcher hanging out the back window, seems to attract attention and, fortunately, they stop you before you can actually launch a grenade. You do get to find out where they are sending terrorists, now that Guantanamo is closed, though.

I wish I could get motivated to finish the chores I need to get done today.

Granted, but this doesn't end well for you. You have been watching this Boston stuff unfold, right? Well, your car, with a grenade launcher hanging out the back window, seems to attract attention and, fortunately, they stop you before you can actually launch a grenade. You do get to find out where they are sending terrorists, now that Guantanamo is closed, though.

Granted. Marcia is out so you take over:
1: make breakfast. Simple enough.
2: milk goats. I have goats?!?!
3: provide "services" in leiu of payment to bookie John lost half his money to a year ago. Oh no!
4: Blow up car. What? That was for the tires, not the car! Hope she hasn't gotten to this yet.
5: clean pee from floor that I blamed on the dog. Oh jeez Marcia!

She has left all but #4 undone.

I wish we hadn't taken that 3hr stop in Louisville.

Granted, but you watched Colors with the GF last night and you're feel all ghetto. Your chore today is to knock off a liquor store to prove your stats as an OG. You chug a bottle of Carlos Ross, put some Spice 1 in the CD, chamber a round in the P226 and get it done. Bubba will like your work and he'll show you love for that one. In his own way.

I wish it were drinking time already.

Granted. Marcia is out so you take over:
1: make breakfast. Simple enough.
2: milk goats. I have goats?!?!
3: provide "services" in leiu of payment to bookie John lost half his money to a year ago. Oh no!
4: Blow up car. What? That was for the tires, not the car! Hope she hasn't gotten to this yet.
5: clean pee from floor that I blamed on the dog. Oh jeez Marcia!

She has left all but #4 undone.

I wish we hadn't taken that 3hr stop in Louisville.

Granted, you were a couple of weeks too early for the Derby, but your car mates wanted to get in a little off track wagering. Unfortunately, they forgot the bookie was still ****ed, because he hadn't been paid on your last trip. You wish your stop was only three hours. You guys aren't leaving Kentucky until the debt is paid.

I wish I was heading to Hawaii and not Pittsburgh. Packing would be a lot more fun, then.

Granted. You're not headed to beautiful *****tsburgh, but hop on the plane to sunny Hawaii. At least there are no volcanoes here in steel city. Maui erupts and covers the whole island in lava. You somehow survive, but the ash brings in a freezing spell and no planes can come in or out. Aren't you glad you're coming here now?

I wish Columbia SC had somewhere good to get a summer internship.

Granted. You're not headed to beautiful *****tsburgh, but hop on the plane to sunny Hawaii. At least there are no volcanoes here in steel city. Maui erupts and covers the whole island in lava. You somehow survive, but the ash brings in a freezing spell and no planes can come in or out. Aren't you glad you're coming here now?

I wish Columbia SC had somewhere good to get a summer internship.

Granted, there is Ft. Jackson, where you can intern in field culinary skills. Problem is, the internship isn't over after Summer. But on the plus side, that's where all the chicks go for Army basic training, so, you might get the hookup.

I wish I had a reason to get out of the office today.

Granted, there is Ft. Jackson, where you can intern in field culinary skills. Problem is, the internship isn't over after Summer. But on the plus side, that's where all the chicks go for Army basic training, so, you might get the hookup.

I wish I had a reason to get out of the office today.

Granted. There's a fire. They're pretty sure that stack of questionably themed magazines you keep next to the outlet started it. They may not figure out though since everything burned up in the blaze... including all your computer data.

I wish I had one more day off.

Granted. There's a fire. They're pretty sure that stack of questionably themed magazines you keep next to the outlet started it. They may not figure out though since everything burned up in the blaze... including all your computer data.

I wish I had one more day off.

Granted, you are off a day. Oops, that midterm paper was due yesterday. Oh well, maybe you can salvage your grade in Scatological Ethics by acing the final.

I wish my second favorite burger restaurant wouldn't get so crowded during lunch time.

(Why not just go to my favorite burger restaurant? I went there three times last week.)

Granted, the health inspector shut them down. They are no longer popular. It might be time to broaden your diet.

I wish I could eat like this every night and not get fat. Bangers and mash and a Guinness and walking distance from my hotel.

Granted, the health inspector shut them down. They are no longer popular. It might be time to broaden your diet.

I wish I could eat like this every night and not get fat. Bangers and mash and a Guinness and walking distance from my hotel.

Granted. You eat here every night for the year. However, you start frequenting the weight loss thread and realize the only way to not get fat is by working out here
It doesnt take long to figure out why you're the only guy in there.

I wish the adjacent roof had a frequently used helipad.

Granted. You eat here every night for the year. However, you start frequenting the weight loss thread and realize the only way to not get fat is by working out here
It doesnt take long to figure out why you're the only guy in there.

I wish the adjacent roof had a frequently used helipad.

Really?
Ok, granted, the helicopters are landing about every 20 minutes, 24x7. It is a private operation, which keeps you awake every night for three months, until ATF and Homeland Security move in. Then the gunfire wakes you up. A stray bullet takes out your new David Clark passenger headset. It turns out they were moving weapons out of the country.

I wish Pennsylvania didn't have such strange liquor laws.

Granted. You're the one with the strange liquor laws. Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if anyone could go down to a local gas station for BEER? We would all be killed by drunk drivers and alcoholic kids throwing beer cans at us. Much safer to keep it all in one spot so everyone can buy it in an orderly fashion. Oh and imagine if we sold it on Sundays.... :eek:

I wish cinnamon shakers looked nothing like seasoned salt shakers. My oatmeal is ruined.

Granted. You're the one with the strange liquor laws. Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if anyone could go down to a local gas station for BEER? We would all be killed by drunk drivers and alcoholic kids throwing beer cans at us. Much safer to keep it all in one spot so everyone can buy it in an orderly fashion. Oh and imagine if we sold it on Sundays.... :eek:

I wish cinnamon shakers looked nothing like seasoned salt shakers. My oatmeal is ruined.

Granted. You swap the contents of the cinnamon and cayenne shakers and congratulate yourself on your ingenuity while making another bowl of oatmeal. Unfortunately, wrapped up in your accomplishment, you subconsciously grab the "cinnamon" shaker and add a little kick to your oatmeal instead.

I wish I had a J-3 on skis and a day off work to get some flying in in this snow.

Granted. Ever hear of a furlough? Your name comes up and you have plenty of days off now. Cub on skis? No problem! You've always found it cute tying small helpless animals to mobile platforms, but you soon find that mother bear does not. The little cub gets halfway down the hill before momma comes out and mauls you to shreds... you go flying through the air when she throws you (hey, it's what you wanted). The worst is yet to come... wait till PETA finds out about it :eek:

I wish my car, room, and dishes all had autoclean functions.

Granted. Ever hear of a furlough? Your name comes up and you have plenty of days off now. Cub on skis? No problem! You've always found it cute tying small helpless animals to mobile platforms, but you soon find that mother bear does not. The little cub gets halfway down the hill before momma comes out and mauls you to shreds... you go flying through the air when she throws you (hey, it's what you wanted). The worst is yet to come... wait till PETA finds out about it :eek:

I wish my car, room, and dishes all had autoclean functions.

"Yo, roomie, where are all my dishes? And where is the room?"

"They are out cleaning the auto."

I wish I could just sleep in until lunch time.

"Yo, roomie, where are all my dishes? And where is the room?"

"They are out cleaning the auto."

I wish I could just sleep in until lunch time.

Granted; lunch time is now 11:45 pacific. Hope you had a good nap... your quarterly report is due at 12:00 so don't let us all down! Oh, and Melinda, the hot secretary said she "Really wanted you right now" while you were sleeping, but I just told her to let you sleep. You're welcome... she says now she's glad she didn't make that mistake.

I wish the weather were like this all year round.

Granted; lunch time is now 11:45 pacific. Hope you had a good nap... your quarterly report is due at 12:00 so don't let us all down! Oh, and Melinda, the hot secretary said she "Really wanted you right now" while you were sleeping, but I just told her to let you sleep. You're welcome... she says now she's glad she didn't make that mistake.

I wish the weather were like this all year round.

Sigh, it's hard being me.

Granted, but your History of Brewing Technology class required you to do a field trip to Milwaukee, where the weather is.... not so good. Not you screwed it up for all the rest of us. It's just not fair.

I wish I had a cold one sitting on my desk right now. Watching country music videos for wish corruptions makes me thirsty.

Last edited:
Sigh, it's hard being me.

Granted, but your History of Brewing Technology class required you to do a field trip to Milwaukee, where the weather is.... not so good. Not you screwed it up for all the rest of us. It's just not fair.

I wish I had a cold one sitting on my desk right now. Watching country music videos for wish corruptions makes me thirsty.

^^^ That weather is almost VFR; or completely VFR if you're in Class G. I got mad scud running skills from my extensive 55hrs of experience. If this were Xbox, I'd have like 10,000 gamer points by now. Yeah, I'm that good of a pilot.

Anyhow, you got one heck of a cold one sitting on your desk right now. You got ticked after Melinda said that thing about you almost being a mistake, and rage got the better of you. All your blinds are closed and you're heating up over her cold body on your desk--only a matter of time till they come looking for her! The country music videos about dead dogs and beer and breakups aren't helping at all, and you know it's gonna be back to the pen with Bubba (although he prefers to be called "Big Boy" now).

I wish my hard drive weren't corrupted.

Granted, but the only way to keep your hard drive from being corrupted, is to use an Ipad or other tablet or phone device to view the POA corrupt wish thread (corruptions ARE cached to your hard drive.) That's limiting, trust me. Takes much longer.

I wish Melinda would be more... attentive to Sac's needs.

(I wondered if I would get called out for calling Lily Allen country)

Granted, but the only way to keep your hard drive from being corrupted, is to use an Ipad or other tablet or phone device to view the POA corrupt wish thread (corruptions ARE cached to your hard drive.) That's limiting, trust me. Takes much longer.

I wish Melinda would be more... attentive to Sac's needs.

(I wondered if I would get called out for calling Lily Allen country)

Yeah, where do you think almost all of my corruptions for the past two weeks have been coming from?

Anyhow, being dead on your desk, Melinda finds it pretty difficult to be attentive to your needs... no, I'm not going to go there with this corruption. I'll try to keep it PG13. Melinda's mom's name is also Melinda, though, and she just walked in to find her daughter. She thinks you need to be locked up forever... and she attends to that need quite well. She also HATES it when people consider Lily Allen a "country" singer, and goes an extra step by having the guards put you in the same room as Bubba and has them feed you nothing but carbohydrates for the rest of your stay there.

I wish our school had the same number of school days as a normal college.

Back