Corrupt my wish

Granted. You "get off" an extra day this 8 day week. Um. But Marcia charges you double your salary for the day that you "get off" in the house. Talk about getting work done! So ultimately, you have to work an extra day just to pay Marcia back for cleaning everything up.

I wish I weren't too tired to wish.

Dude, it is 2:00 am there.

Granted, you just downed three cups of espresso. You decide to go for a run, because you can't stop moving. An hour later you are exhausted but wide awake. I hope you don't have an early class.

I wish I didn't have a charity thing Saturday night. It cuts the weekend in half.

Dude, it is 2:00 am there.

Granted, you just downed three cups of espresso. You decide to go for a run, because you can't stop moving. An hour later you are exhausted but wide awake. I hope you don't have an early class.

I wish I didn't have a charity thing Saturday night. It cuts the weekend in half.

Yeah, man. 10AM training, a few hours of flying, another practice, a grocery run, and finishing a paper will do that to you. Final post for the night:

Granted; Charity took off on Saturday night, so you're left with Destiny and Chartreuse. "Destiny," A.K.A. Deputy Sara Celica "Dave in drag" of the SFPD, takes this as her chance to bust you once and for all, and end you lifestyle as a pimp. She makes sure to put you in with Bubba.

I wish Captain Crunch had a fraction of the calories it currently does...

Good night now!

Last edited:
Yeah, man. 10AM training, a few hours of flying, another practice, a grocery run, and finishing a paper will do that to you. Final post for the night:

Granted; Charity took off on Saturday night, so you're left with Destiny and Chartreuse. "Destiny," A.K.A. Deputy Sara Celica of the SFPD, takes this as her chance to bust you once and for all, and end you lifestyle as a pimp. She makes sure to put you in with Bubba.

I wish Captain Crunch had a fraction of the calories it currently does...

Good night now!

Granted; thanks to the wonder that is aspartame a serving of cap'n crunch is now magically only 42 calories!! But then everyone ends up with cancer and dies because that stuffs in everything these days.

I wish I could quickly and legally add 500 or so TT hours to my logbook! Multi, that is...

Granted you can legally add 500 TT multi time to your logbook. It costs you $$$ to do it though and a whole lot of time. You decide to hijack the Brinks truck to get the money to pay for it. The FBI watched you do it. You will be incarcerated soon...watch your back :)

I wish I wasn't dragged into wish #1402. (How'd I get to SF anyway?)

Granted you can legally add 500 TT multi time to your logbook. It costs you $$$ to do it though and a whole lot of time. You decide to hijack the Brinks truck to get the money to pay for it. The FBI watched you do it. You will be incarcerated soon...watch your back :)

I wish I wasn't dragged into wish #1402. (How'd I get to SF anyway?)

Granted (see post 1402 now). Some other bureau of the government shows up at your door though and we have to go through that crap again.

I wish POA had our own flying club.

Granted (see post 1402 now). Some other bureau of the government shows up at your door though and we have to go through that crap again.

I wish POA had our own flying club.

Granted:

Ebykowsky: "Okay, I'd like to schedule the POA flying club Archer for next Saturday to take a friend up."

Scheduler: "Can't. Everskyward has it during that time."

Ebykowsky: "Okay when can I have it?"

Scheduler: "Hmm, looks like there is an open slot in May of 2014."

Ebykowsky: "Holy crap! What about the 172?"

Scheduler: "Adam Z has it Saturday. Looks like we can fit you in December of this year."

Ebykowsky: "How many members do we have?"

Scheduler: "Currently, 9,703. But not all are active. Looks like a little over 1,000 are active as of this moment."

Ebykowsky: "How many planes do we have?"

Scheduler: "Five."

Ebykowsky: "Oh."

Dr. Bruce: "Ebykowsky, can I see your medical? It seems that you have been posting things to the message board that might prompt a psychiatric review of your third class medical."

Ebykowsky: "Okay here." Riiiip.

Ron Levy: "Ebykowski, can I see your logbook?"

Ebykowsky: "Okay here."

Ron Levy: "These entries for PIC are incorrect, plus you don't have enough total time or time in type for our club to meet insurance requirements." Pen scratch scratch.

I wish Marcia would come down here and make me an omelet with chorizo, cheddar, onion and salsa. Dinner last night was... how can I say it. Interesting. (I didn't eat much of it at all.)

Granted:

Ebykowsky: "Okay, I'd like to schedule the POA flying club Archer for next Saturday to take a friend up."

Scheduler: "Can't. Everskyward has it during that time."

Ebykowsky: "Okay when can I have it?"

Scheduler: "Hmm, looks like there is an open slot in May of 2014."

Ebykowsky: "Holy crap! What about the 172?"

Scheduler: "Adam Z has it Saturday. Looks like we can fit you in December of this year."

Ebykowsky: "How many members do we have?"

Scheduler: "Currently, 9,703. But not all are active. Looks like a little over 1,000 are active as of this moment."

Ebykowsky: "How many planes do we have?"

Scheduler: "Five."

Ebykowsky: "Oh."

Dr. Bruce: "Ebykowsky, can I see your medical? It seems that you have been posting things to the message board that might prompt a psychiatric review of your third class medical."

Ebykowsky: "Okay here." Riiiip.

Ron Levy: "Ebykowski, can I see your logbook?"

Ebykowsky: "Okay here."

Ron Levy: "These entries for PIC are incorrect, plus you don't have enough total time or time in type for our club to meet insurance requirements." Pen scratch scratch.

I wish Marcia would come down here and make me an omelet with chorizo, cheddar, onion and salsa. Dinner last night was... how can I say it. Interesting. (I didn't eat much of it at all.)

Well, it is a little late for breakfast, but Marcia whips you up an omelet and adds her families "secret sauce". She is not sure what is in it, but her uncle Manny supplies the whole family. It does have a zing to it and you find yourself seeing double for the rest of the night.

I wish I hadn't forgotten to bring the projector home from the office today for a charity event tomorrow. Now I need to drive over there in the morning.

Well, it is a little late for breakfast, but Marcia whips you up an omelet and adds her families "secret sauce". She is not sure what is in it, but her uncle Manny supplies the whole family. It does have a zing to it and you find yourself seeing double for the rest of the night.

I wish I hadn't forgotten to bring the projector home from the office today for a charity event tomorrow. Now I need to drive over there in the morning.

Granted, Charity leaves the strip club early so you don't have to pick her up tomorrow.

I wish kitty could wipe his own ass.

Granted, Charity leaves the strip club early so you don't have to pick her up tomorrow.

I wish kitty could wipe his own ass.

Granted, Kitty (former cellmate of Bubba) can wipe his own, but prefers to wipe yours.

I wish I hadn't just gone there.

Granted, Kitty (former cellmate of Bubba) can wipe his own, but prefers to wipe yours.

I wish I hadn't just gone there.

Granted, you went in the corner of the backyard instead. Just couldn't hold it. Too many Manhattans Friday. Manuel was less than impressed when he showed up this morning to mow the lawn.

I wish I could keep an accurate count of how many people I'm supposed to BBQ for tonight. (We doing tri tip, green salad, and potato salad for those in to that stuff.). The Sac Arrow BBQ's hella yummy tri tip. These will be stuffed with garlic.

Granted, after your run in with Kitty gets out, all of you friends cancel. Looks like you have plenty of food.

I wish I hadn't slept so late this morning.

Granted, you got up early and took off from your house.

Much to your detriment, as Marcia invited her 23 year old little sister from Jalisco who works as a reporter for Univision (hint: female reporters for Univision are DAMN hot) and she was feeling a little... Needy.... This morning. She just took off for home. Oh well, what can you say.

I wish I had one of those little sweeties on the couch next to me right now.

univision-weather-girl.jpg

Granted, you got up early and took off from your house.

Much to your detriment, as Marcia invited her 23 year old little sister from Jalisco who works as a reporter for Univision (hint: female reporters for Univision are DAMN hot) and she was feeling a little... Needy.... This morning. She just took off for home. Oh well, what can you say.

I wish I had one of those little sweeties on the couch next to me right now.

Granted. You're sitting on a couch that's rotted to the core and in the middle of a crack den... the weather girl lost her job for "looking weathered" about 10 years ago, and her "sugar daddy" is still charging $50/hour, even though he won't go within 5 feet of her. If you look closely, you can tell that she used to have teeth. For the next hour, you get to sit by her and feed her yogurt and applesauce while making small talk, but she just won't stop asking if you have any drugs... Do you? I hope not, because Deputy Saracelica just busted in!

I wish people wouldn't walk around casually while listening to music... if you're exercising, that's one thing, but they should be alert if they're going slowly from one place to another and/or moving in unpredictable patterns.

Granted, they are walking in predictable patterns, but you have to be listening to the same music they are. In fact, had you been listening to Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe, you wouldn't have been bowled over by that guy on the skateboard earlier today.

I wish it would be severe clear for my flight tomorrow morning.

Granted, they are walking in predictable patterns, but you have to be listening to the same music they are. In fact, had you been listening to Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe, you wouldn't have been bowled over by that guy on the skateboard earlier today.

I wish it would be severe clear for my flight tomorrow morning.

Granted (it's tomorrow morning and weather app for Rocklin says weather is clear. Can be interpreted to be severe clear). Same weather app says severe wind later. Don't fly over the Sierras.

I wish the wind would go away or at least tone down a bit. I need to get on the bike today.

Granted. There's no wind on the stationary bike in the gym. Oh, except for that fat guy in front of you who keeps blowing wind in your face...

Seriously, how hard is it to ride a bike in the wind?

I wish my parents realized how little they knew about aviation and would let me determine whether or not something is safe to do... my mom told me that she doesn't ever want me doing "stalls" in the aircraft :mad2: Now they're trying to tell me steep turns sound dangerous and freaking out about flying during the night.
Yeah, that's one situation where parents don't know best.

I wish my parents realized how little they knew about aviation and would let me determine whether or not something is safe to do... my mom told me that she doesn't ever want me doing "stalls" in the aircraft :mad2: Now they're trying to tell me steep turns sound dangerous and freaking out about flying during the night.

Granted. Your parents realize how little they know about aviation so you must know less. However they compromise and decide to let you determine whether or not something is safe as long as that something is on the ground. No more flying for you.

I wish hot sauce didn't have it's revenge in the morning.

Granted. It gets its revenge about 10 minutes after use; when you're in your car and nowhere near your bathroom. Shoulda opted for leather seats; much easier to clean.

I wish hotel soap weren't slimy during and then dry after use.

Granted. I wish hotel soap weren't slimy during and then dry after use.

Granted, hotel soap is now slimy during and after use for you.

I wish that there is a tailwind for my flight tomorrow.

Granted. You take off on a 1500ft grass strip with a 20kt tailwind....... Well, I'm not sure you'd quite call it "taking off".

I wish I had unlimited strawberry and peach yogurt.

Granted. You take off on a 1500ft grass strip with a 20kt tailwind....... Well, I'm not sure you'd quite call it "taking off".

I wish I had unlimited strawberry and peach yogurt.

Strawberry and peach, incarcerated since the 1970's for lip synch fraud, extortion and buggery decides to give you a "yogurt" on your last educational visit to the pen. Disco lives on but you, need to eat only fiber fir the rest of your life.

I wish I made a little bit more of that chuck roast. It was very, very good.

Wish not granted. Nobody roasts Chuck Norris.

I wish I'd found Vatsim sooner instead of screwing around with BVATC.

Wish not granted. Nobody roasts Chuck Norris.

I wish I'd found Vatsim sooner instead of screwing around with BVATC.

Granted, you discovered Vatsim, but you get so absorbed fake radio calls that you neglect your studies. This seriously limits your ability to fly real planes, once your parents catch wind of it.

I wish I hadn't skipped dinner.

Granted. You hopped it... IHOPped it. 2 bottles of Tums later, you're feeling a little better.

I wish all cereals had a cheap, just as good generic brand.

Granted. You hopped it... IHOPped it. 2 bottles of Tums later, you're feeling a little better.

I wish all cereals had a cheap, just as good generic brand.

35h0bl.jpg

Actually, all you need to do is visit sheltering soccer mom - she has the complete solution. You'd never know the difference.

I wish people weren't willing to spend upwards of ten dollars a pound for good cuts of beef. That's what keeps prices so high.

Actually, all you need to do is visit sheltering soccer mom - she has the complete solution. You'd never know the difference.

I wish people weren't willing to spend upwards of ten dollars a pound for good cuts of beef. That's what keeps prices so high.

Granted, a new epidemic of Mad Cow disease kills off half the livestock in the U.S. and no one trusts the remaining stock. We are forced to import all of our beef from foreign sources. You wish you could find a cut of beef for $10 a pound.

I wish it wasn't so windy today. Now that I have my Spider back, I was hoping for good convertible weather.

Granted. But your spider now also has no "wind"shield or "wind"ows. Don't open your mouth!

I wish reading textbooks was fun.

Granted, a new epidemic of Mad Cow disease kills off half the livestock in the U.S. and no one trusts the remaining stock. We are forced to import all of our beef from foreign sources. You wish you could find a cut of beef for $10 a pound.

I wish it wasn't so windy today. Now that I have my Spider back, I was hoping for good convertible weather.

Granted, wind is calm. Because you're stuck indoors. Outside it really sucks though. The weather is very convertible - it converted from good to bad in a matter of hours.

I wish I would have bagged work today, took a sick day and slept in. I'm tired as f***.

Granted, wind is calm. Because you're stuck indoors. Outside it really sucks though. The weather is very convertible - it converted from good to bad in a matter of hours.

I wish I would have bagged work today, took a sick day and slept in. I'm tired as f***.

Granted, you bagged work, but sleeping wasn't in the cards. Your neighbor decided to demo his front yard today, including the concrete. They start at 7:00 am. By 9:00 you are wishing you had gone in.

I wish the winds would die down enough for me to fly to San Jose tomorrow.

Granted. But you'll have trouble landing in the parking lot of San Jose without a nice headwind.

I wish my math teacher treated us like business majors not math majors.

Granted. But you'll have trouble landing in the parking lot of San Jose without a nice headwind.

I wish my math teacher treated us like business majors not math majors.

Granted, you dropped all your math classes and took business classes instead. Now you are an extra two semesters behind your planned graduation and you still have to take the math classes. (My differential equations professor treated us like pathetic morons, not majors of any discipline.)

I wish I would have just waited until noon to go to work. Even at nine in the morning the freeways are STILL all clogged up.

Granted... at noon you wait 5 hours in traffic after a big accident, get in at quitting time, and spend another 4 getting home. Should a just stayed home.

I wish Marcia would come clean my room and do the dishes.

Granted... at noon you wait 5 hours in traffic after a big accident, get in at quitting time, and spend another 4 getting home. Should a just stayed home.

I wish Marcia would come clean my room and do the dishes.

MaleMaid.jpg

Granted, Marcial will be over shortly (oops, did the agency get the name right? We'll have to double check on that.) Anyway, he looks like he's capable of cleaning your room. I doubt you will have to worry about him going after your girlfriend.

I wish I didn't have a lunch meeting today.

Granted, Marcial will be over shortly (oops, did the agency get the name right? We'll have to double check on that.) Anyway, he looks like he's capable of cleaning your room. I doubt you will have to worry about him going after your girlfriend.

I wish I didn't have a lunch meeting today.

Glad I didn't open that one in class... or in the drama department for that matter.

Granted, though. You have a dinner function/meeting; suit, tie, manners, the whole nine yards... I think you already know who your date's gonna be.

I wish they'd turn on the air conditioning in the dorm. My room got up to 75 last night, after keeping it around 55-60 all winter.

Granted, polar bear, just to spite you they turn your room down to 30 F. Which, causes a major problem with Marcial since he never did report for duty wearing a shirt. Don't worry when he crawls under the covers with you, he's just trying to get warm.

I wish staff had interpreted my request for cleaning up the front reception area as an order.

Granted, polar bear, just to spite you they turn your room down to 30 F. Which, causes a major problem with Marcial since he never did report for duty wearing a shirt. Don't worry when he crawls under the covers with you, he's just trying to get warm.

I wish staff had interpreted my request for cleaning up the front reception area as an order.

Granted, but you now have a reputation for being hard to work with. Everyone avoids you and eyes you with fear. HR calls you in and asks you to "tone it down". You are overtly blamed for the high turn over in admin staff and become a pariah in your own company. But, hey, the reception area is clean.

I wish that people would respond to my emails in a timely manner. At least an acknowledgement.

I wish that people would respond to my emails in a timely manner. At least an acknowledgement.

People start responding to your emails just like in the Jim Carrey movie "Yes Man" you are overwhelmed with emails and you can never find the ones you actually need. How many emails do you have unread now?

I wish I had the severance package in my hand. Two weeks to go!

Granted. You have the severance package in your hand; it's about halfway through cutting your hand off and it'll get placed on your other hand once it's done.

I wish my school would pay for my IFR ticket.

Granted. You have the severance package in your hand; it's about halfway through cutting your hand off and it'll get placed on your other hand once it's done.

I wish my school would pay for my IFR ticket.

Granted but the penalty for an Illegal Front Runner on your vehicle is only ten bucks. What you really needed them to cover instead was the legal expenses for that recent bust after "Dorm Room Sheep Play" was filmed. I mean, we know that wasn't you playing the role of "Shagger Macleod", but nevertheless the video is pretty disturbing, and there is that array of aeronautical sectionals on the wall in the background...

I wish I remembered to shave last night. I don't have a spare razor at the office.

Granted. You come in looking like Mr. Clean in the morning and all the workers decide not to talk to you.

I wish Sac hadn't just gone there. Now this image is in my head:
1.jpg

Back