Child Support nightmare from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not from all the attorneys he contacted.

Sounds like you screwed yourself a long time ago. Having the exact same name as your father who according to you was deeply in arrears himself didn't help. You should have cleared this up when they tacked the $20K he owed onto your bill.

I really tried. Its in the docket. I went to court so many times trying to correct this the courts stopped excepting my motions. But today I have proof 20 some years ago I did not have. I have this info thanks to the States Attorney's office. It was this office who explained to me my case had been reopened by someone in the government after being ordered closed by rule of law with no arrears owed.

Paul Laird went through this also. He filed so many motions to modify they stopped excepting his motions.

After the States attorney started looking into this case, The lady in this office was very upset. When she started looking into the record she just got more upset. She told me I need all these papers and sent me around 50 pages. She kept saying, you can not go against a judges order.

The lady at the States Attorney's office asked me to keep her posted on this. Maybe before I do anything I should speak with her again. Tell her what I have done and the outcome. How I did get this support stopped and how I found the 20 grand was my Fathers and see what she says.

I am not sure if this the right move. But this office has been such a big help. First thing tomorrow I think this should be done.

Thoughts?

I would also like to say. I totally understand if you do not believe this story. If I was on your end I doubt I would believe it either. Just stayed tuned and you will see I am telling it true. It's already started happening for I did get the support stopped. If indeed I did owe this I would never of had it stopped.

Thoughts?

You are a pathological liar. You've received free advice here from professionals - doctors and lawyers - the monetary value of which likely totals in the thousands. Not to mention some very kind people have donated money to you. Please stop wasting their time.

Last edited:
I really tried. Its in the docket. I went to court so many times trying to correct this the courts stopped excepting my motions. But today I have proof 20 some years ago I did not have. I have this info thanks to the States Attorney's office. It was this office who explained to me my case had been reopened by someone in the government after being ordered closed by rule of law with no arrears owed.

Reality check, Tony. A motion is filed with the Clerk of Court for the Judicial District. The Clerk, or most likely Asst Clerk, is allowed no discretion on whether or not to file your motion (assuming it is properly composed, and accompanied with the correct fees). The motion will without doubt be filed, and placed on the court docket for hearing.

The Circuit Judge will listen to both parties at the scheduled hearing. He also, has no option not to rule on the motion, and will issue a ruling either for or against your motion.

Regarding the case being re-opened....of course it can. Just as you can file a motion at any time in your case, the opposition (government) has the same option. Not at all unusual, and just requires additional information received or a change in circumstances.

It's interesting that you got your additional information from the State's Attorney's office. Are you aware that in additional to criminal prosecution, the State's Attorney also represents the State in civil actions against it, such as you are contemplating? In other words, they represent the government you're fighting.

I'm not going going to play games with you for six pages like the doctor did in your medical thread, so I will leave you with this....

"He who has himself for an attorney, has a fool for a client."

Jim

What did the Father's Rights people say?

They want 20 grand. Although I did get some help with funds I can only afford so much. Nothing is being given to me and I am paying monthly payment until paid in full. I am limited on my monthly payment. As we all are in this economy. One thing I can say for sure. I will not miss one monthly payment. If I ask for more then I believe I can pay back, I may not be able to keep my word on that monthly payment. One is only as good as one's word. If your word means crap you are crap. I taught this to my son. You could be the richest man in the word, but if your word is crap, you are crap.

But I did find a local attorney to help me. After I took the papers into her office that showed I got this support stopped, she explained to me I hired her to get this stopped. I did not hire her to receive punitive damages from the state and she would not take that case. I posted her e-mail. I have been told by others I should not drop this for this has just happened to me. Now is the time to get this corrected.

But its cost me a few thousand to hire this attorney. She did nothing and I am sure I am out every penny.

Reality check, Tony. A motion is filed with the Clerk of Court for the Judicial District. The Clerk, or most likely Asst Clerk, is allowed no discretion on whether or not to file your motion (assuming it is properly composed, and accompanied with the correct fees). The motion will without doubt be filed, and placed on the court docket for hearing.

The Circuit Judge will listen to both parties at the scheduled hearing. He also, has no option not to rule on the motion, and will issue a ruling either for or against your motion.

Regarding the case being re-opened....of course it can. Just as you can file a motion at any time in your case, the opposition (government) has the same option. Not at all unusual, and just requires additional information received or a change in circumstances.

It's interesting that you got your additional information from the State's Attorney's office. Are you aware that in additional to criminal prosecution, the State's Attorney also represents the State in civil actions against it, such as you are contemplating? In other words, they represent the government you're fighting.

I'm not going going to play games with you for six pages like the doctor did in your medical thread, so I will leave you with this....

"He who has himself for an attorney, has a fool for a client."

Jim

I am aware they are the ones whom i will be going after. But like the attorney who looked over all my papers I received today said. Its a slam dunk. One can not argue with these facts, as he hands me my papers back. This attorney was a Corporate attorney or something like this. But he did say he could redo my docket for me.

As to the motions I filed. Its all in the docket. The states attorney told me she see's I kept trying to get this correct but failed.

Last edited:
My neck hurts and our oil and gas royalties are down over 50% so could you all help me out and also give me some of that quarter million when you bend us taxpayers over OP?

I need money for our C180 and a new box hangar I want to purchase. :)

It's for a good cause. If no one wants to contribute, then you can all go screw yourselves! :lol:

My neck hurts and our oil and gas royalties are down over 50% so could you all help me out and also give me some of that quarter million when you bend us taxpayers over OP?

I need money for our C180 and a new box hangar I want to purchase. :)

It's for a good cause. If no one wants to contribute, then you can all go screw yourselves! :lol:

Yep you are the victim here my friend.

Yep you are the victim here my friend.

In all fairness Mr. Sweet: At some point we as tax payers are the victim. Considering each frivolous suit costs us our tax dollars. (Not necessarily saying yours is btw)

You joke, but it was his offer to give "25% of the settlement" to whoever "helped" him (...meaning, whoever gave him money) that made the fact that this entire thread is a scam so evident to me.

I've known both pathological liars and con-artists, and this guy (or gal) is definitely one of the two. I just hope no one else here falls into the trap and gives him any more money. :nonod:

You joke, but it was his offer to give "25% of the settlement" to whoever "helped" him (...meaning, whoever gave him money) that made the fact that this entire thread is a scam so evident to me.

I've known both pathological liars and con-artists, and this guy (or gal) is definitely one of the two. I just hope no one else here falls into the trap and gives him any more money. :nonod:

No one gave me anything...Oh I careless what you think.

As to the motions I filed. Its all in the docket. The states attorney told me she see's I kept trying to get this correct but failed.

Which makes my original point. Your motions made the docket, so if you didn't get what you wanted, a judge ruled against you. The judge was not convinced that your argument was correct or valid. Apparently consistently over the years.

Best of luck, and I'm out....

Jim

Which makes my original point. Your motions made the docket, so if you didn't get what you wanted, a judge ruled against you. The judge was not convinced that your argument was correct or valid. Apparently consistently over the years.

Best of luck, and I'm out....

Jim

That is what happened to Paul Laird. It worked out for him....good I never asked you to join.

You stated earlier in the thread that someone from this site gave you money to pay for your attorney.

Also, in your other thread, you promoted a Go Fund Me account (still active) which netted $250, although apparently you were banking on people here giving you up to $300,000.

Stop lying.

I set up an account. let me know what you think and if my spelling is correct? My spelling sucks if you have not noticed. Also let me know if I worded that correctly or if it sounds good.

I believe this is the link. Thanks again to everyone for all the advice, I knew turning here was the right thing to do and the good people on this board would point me in a direction.

Thanks again.

Tony
https://www.gofundme.com/lhxubo.

And there.

And, don't worry, I'm done. I've made my point. I just hope enough people here see the truth and that you get blocked from trying to scam more decent folks out of their money. These posts were for them, not you.

But its cost me a few thousand to hire this attorney. She did nothing and I am sure I am out every penny.
She DID do something. She researched your issues, researched the law as it applies to your issues, gave her professional opinion on why you can and can't take certain actions, and then added "say intentions".

Your resposnse was to post her letter and name, and say she didn't do anything?

The above is not accurate in all jurisdictions. And it is not definitely not accurate if the party has been declared a vexatious litigant.

The above is not accurate in all jurisdictions. And it is not definitely not accurate if the party has been declared a vexatious litigant.

My remarks were specifically made regarding the Circuit Court system in Illinois, the venue in question. No claim was made by OP of court finding of vexatious litigation....

That said, I'm not an attorney, just a retired State's Attorney's Investigator from Illinois.

Jim

Edit- Hey, if you are an IL attorney, meet Tony! :mad2:

Last edited:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. ;)

You people remind me of the doctor I was sent to see in Peoria IL. He walks in looking at me chart and says...I only see people in their 70's and 80's with these problems. They must have mixed your chart with someone else as he walks out of the room.

Denial is not just a river. Some people can have the evidence under their nose and not see it, as the good ole doctor.

Jim if you are indeed a Investigator. Let me share with you all my evidence and investigate this. You will see I have been wronged and this has indeed happened to me

You will enjoy reading my parents divorce degree. For it has my name as being married and it has my name as being 12 years old. I called my mom when I saw this and asked if she did not see a problem with this. She said today she does. This conversation took place yesterday.

Guys and gals I make none of this up. This has really happened to me. Jim my offer stands.

Last edited:
I read my parents divorce decree. I then took what he was charged in child support and added it up to the day I filed for divorce. It came to 20 some thousand dollars. I was charged arrears of 20 some thousand dollars.

I make none of this up.

You know it's bad enough a child had to pay his parents child support debt. But what is worse. All the name calling that happened to said person when said person tries to correct it. How this person gets accused of all sorts of nasty things and of being anything but a good person. It really does show the state we have come as human's. Sad..I am not speaking of the name calling here. I am speaking of all the name calling all these years from day one. It's just not right. No ones child should have to go through this.

Last edited:
We speak of evidence. I am going to print this thread and high light all the area's that apply. I am then going to put this in the docket I submit to the judge. This will be a good example showing this judge just what I have gone through since 1995.

You people remind me of the doctor I was sent to see in Peoria IL. He walks in looking at me chart and says...I only see people in their 70's and 80's with these problems. They must have mixed your chart with someone else as he walks out of the room.

Denial is not just a river. Some people can have the evidence under their nose and not see it, as the good ole doctor.

Jim if you are indeed a Investigator. Let me share with you all my evidence and investigate this. You will see I have been wronged and this has indeed happened to me

You will enjoy reading my parents divorce degree. For it has my name as being married and it has my name as being 12 years old. I called my mom when I saw this and asked if she did not see a problem with this. She said today she does. This conversation took place yesterday.

Guys and gals I make none of this up. This has really happened to me. Jim my offer stands.

I have a solution for ya..... Word on the street is Jim is a great investigator... so all you have to do is sell your plane,, take the 10's of thousands in proceeds, pay Jim to do his thing, add that slam dunk evidence to your slam dunk evidence, hire an attorney to file the motion and attend the hearing and hope you win..........:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

We speak of evidence. I am going to print this thread and high light all the area's that apply. I am then going to put this in the docket I submit to the judge. This will be a good example showing this judge just what I have gone through since 1995.

Sir, I do believe you've lost your mind. And on that note I am jumping ship on this thread.

Sometimes you have to admit defeat because even if you win, you still lose.

Give it up and get on with your life.

I had an attorney contact me. He is doing all my paper work for me. I can not thank this person enough. I have a lot of home work to do. He gave me a list of things he wants me to do and I am on it.

When it comes out about this case a lot of people here are going to look the fool. I will be the one with the last laugh. Even if I get squat.

What nice members we have here. I have been nice and not called anyone names. But boy have I been attacked and insulted. Real educated bunch we have here.

My remarks were specifically made regarding the Circuit Court system in Illinois, the venue in question. No claim was made by OP of court finding of vexatious litigation....

That's what I took, "I went to court so many times trying to correct this the courts stopped excepting (sic) my motions" to mean. It's possible he just misunderstood what was happening and filed motions to modify too frequently.

Ha HA HA....I careless what you think. I know a group of people here are for me. They see what has happened. I posted this here to bring this out into the public how someone can be mistreated. I received worst treatment here.

Oh the people down in records told me I should be asking for 1.5 million.

So, just how much less do you care? Curious minds want to know.

This seems to be a much nicer place since the SZ was eliminated. :rolleyes:

This seems to be a much nicer place since the SZ was eliminated. :rolleyes:

Seems like this particular thread (and the prior one) are singularly different than most, in that they have absolutely nothing to do with aviation and are mostly the personal problems of someone who's contradicted themselves so many times, it's impossible to count them.

I could see where folks coming here for aviation content could easily both get sucked in, and then ultimately annoyed by it.

There have been a few other famous "here's my personal problems, what do you think?" threads, but they usually have *something* to do with aviation. Like the recent "my husband doesn't want me to fly" thread.

And there's tons of threads that are just banter about non-aviation topics.

But these two have been, "No relation to aviation at all, but help me fix my life." It's definitely a little weird and even slightly suspicious. Why seek an aviation audience?

Aviators do tend to have both money and are kindhearted souls (in general, be nice...) and scammers DO target affluent groups of people. I'm not saying with certainty that these posts are part of a scam, but I'm also quite willing to say I wouldn't get involved in ANY way with this.

I've never even considered hitting the "ignore thread" button before this one. I keep opening it to see the train wreck, mostly.

It is sad, that this sick person has already scammed one good member of this forum. There are places people like OP should be sent to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back