Child Support nightmare from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling POA MC... Might we all be better off by locking this thread? I for one see no continued useful purpose for it. Thanks!

Jim
I'm gonna run to momma and tell on you. Don't look at the train wreck if you don't like seeing blood in the water.

I'm gonna run to momma and tell on you. Don't look at the train wreck if you don't like seeing blood in the water.

Out of curiosity, can you name a train wreck that landed in water?

Figure best bet to lock this thread is to derail it. You know, like a train.

I hope Tony wins. He's fighting the state which:

- had 4 of their last 7 governors sent to prison
- stopped paying lottery winners last year because of no budget/funds
- has the lowest credit rating of all 50 states

I hope Tony wins. He's fighting the state which:

- had 4 of their last 7 governors sent to prison
- stopped paying lottery winners last year because of no budget/funds
- has the lowest credit rating of all 50 states

Someone remind me what state the POTUS is from again...:dunno::dunno::redface:

It is sad, that this sick person has already scammed one good member of this forum. There are places people like OP should be sent to.
I don't think the OP is a con artist. Rather, I suspect that he's a naive and uninformed schlub who got caught up in a complicated system he doesn't understand, tried to navigate that system without help, didn't follow the rules (because he didn't understand them), didn't understand the position he was in at the time, and still doesn't. He's also resistant to being told what he doesn't want to hear or what doesn't comport with his prior conception of what "is" (regardless of whether that conception is based in reality). That's just IMHO. I think he may also have some issues on the non-legal front that counselling could help with, but that's where I get out of my depth.

In any case, I wish him luck.

I went into Social Security yesterday. I wanted a letter or forum showing the 9 grand my daughter received or how ever much it was. After she printed this I asked if my support indeed was stop. She said nope. In March another payment goes out to my x and the amount now is more or it has gone up. I told her this was to have been stopped. She got really nasty with me telling me whom had to stop this. I just walked away. Monday I am taking my forum Child support sent me that said this was stopped into this lady and shoving it under her nose.

I come home and called my Attorney. The one who I posted the Email from. We go back and forth with her telling me this. She said quote " there is no one to sue in this case. You can not sue someone who was enforcing this for it was ordered by a judge. You can not sue a judge for they are immune."
I said but the person the Judge works for can and will be held liable. She pauses.. She comes back with yes this is correct but not our area of law. If we have a case like this we hire an outside firm to take this. But you did not hire me for this. You hired me to stop the support.
I did have the Fathers rights group call me back. One of the Levings Attorney's called me. He left his personal number and told me he was here for me in anyway. I returned his call only to get an answering machine. I left a message twice. It was friday. Maybe he was out of the office. But the last that anyone from this office said to me was, we need 20 grand. So I have no idea why he called me back.
I tell my attorney of this conversation with the fathers rights group. Her attitude completely changed. She gets or becomes really nice such a sweet person from just a few mins before. I tell her who calls me from this group, how he left an message and what it said. I then told her by Tuesday I will call her telling her what I want to do. I am firing her Tuesday. No since in hiring a middle man.
It goes on.

Last edited:
Even if it may be paying out more attorney fee's to multiple attorney's. I might want to go ahead and let Pamela hire an out side firm to handle this. She can deal with the other attorney or firm, she knows my case and what is going on.

Even if it may be paying out more attorney fee's to multiple attorney's. I might want to go ahead and let Pamela hire an out side firm to handle this. She can deal with the other attorney or firm, she knows my case and what is going on.

Do you have funds to do that on hand? I imagine your gofundme isn't doing to well.

Do you have funds to do that on hand? I imagine your gofundme isn't doing to well.

I have had two people donate to that. But that is for health care. Something that is still pending do to funds. But if this all works out I will not need this fund. I have gone in debt with my health issues in the past year but that is another fight that will have to wait. Health and all. I have got to deal with this now and can not put this off one more day, month or year.

Pamela believes the reason SS has not stopped this support. She believes these papers have not made it to this office. Why I am going to go shove these papers under her nose.

You can go look at that Go-fund me account if you doubt anything I say.

As to funds for the Attorney. I am selling everything I own. I could barrow more from the gent who is lending me money. But I hate to ask. I want to fight this fight if i can on my own. I am working towards the end just a very very slow row to hoe.

I also have the man whom told me he would write up a docket for me to present before a court to file this case. But I believe going up against a judge and attorney no matter how well I know the case is not a good idea. I will do it if needed. But would like it if I did not have to go down that road.

I am trying to add up all these payments over all the years. I have hundreds to do. The only program I have on my laptop is windows calculator. Does anyone know of a program I can use that would add the total as I enter the numbers without always going through multiple steps? I keep screwing up when using windows calculator and this must be correct.

I am trying to add up all these payments over all the years. I have hundreds to do. The only program I have on my laptop is windows calculator. Does anyone know of a program I can use that would add the total as I enter the numbers without always going through multiple steps? I keep screwing up when using windows calculator and this must be correct.

You need to use a spreadsheet. You can put the date in one column and the amounts in another column. Then it's very simple to get it to add up all the numbers in the second column for you. And you can print it all out.

You need to use a spreadsheet. You can put the date in one column and the amounts in another column. Then it's very simple to get it to add up all the numbers in the second column for you. And you can print it all out.

I have been doing this the old fashioned way. Pin and paper. I guess I will keep at it.
Thanks for the info. I have never used a spread sheet. I have no idea what one I would need nor where to look to find one. But I do thank you for the info.

For the many here who must be doing so well in life that you can take pleasure in picking on a person ( a fellow pilot ) who is having a hard time.. Here is a new word for you to learn..

"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another being (a human or non-human animal) is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

For the many here who must be doing so well in life that you can take pleasure in picking on a person ( a fellow pilot ) who is having a hard time.. Here is a new word for you to learn..

"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another being (a human or non-human animal) is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

Cry me a river.

Some of us are plenty empathetic, but not so impressed by a "pilot" who can't think even one step ahead. In fact we've never met one in person who couldn't.

Or a "pilot" who couldn't plan well enough not to let a fiscal "emergency" continue for a decade. Saying one was caring for minors or other family members and had no time doesn't hold water, nearly everyone on the planet does that.

In other words, empathy can be completely derailed by stuff that makes no logical sense whatsoever, and was allowed to continue for over a decade by someone who supposedly had a license to carry other human lives aloft and think ahead.

Not buying it. Not buying it at all. Haven't really bought it since the first thread. Went from suspicious, to ludicrous, to annoying and it's taken about a year to do so. I'd say waiting for a sign that there's anything but new stories of woe forthcoming, and little sign that the stories come from someone who "owns two airplanes" and flies them, which would require significant business and accounting accumen, from someone who just said they can't figure out a calculator...

Ahh, whatever. That's enough. It's way more likely to be bogus than real.

If it's real, color me amazed that someone with the ability to pilot a craft aloft can't think their own way out of it and memorize the legal rules necessary, fill out the appropriate paperwork, etc... to have it stopped long before ten years went by.

Empathy also runs out when the person asking for help argues with everyone offering it, when they asked in a place generally not meant for such queries. Last I checked, the OP never contributed any aviation content and just showed up claiming to be a pilot in a pilot forum with life problems.

We all have them. Sometimes we ask questions of our peers. When they say, "get a lawyer", we do and the thread ends. If they say, "You may want to not post that, it'll give your ex's attorney information they shouldn't have", we stop and think about what we're leaking of our personal business and legal plans. Etc.

Nothing resembles anything that an empathetic soul with a brain would consider "normal" in these threads. Therefore the empathy gets derailed, which is quite normal too.

Go back and start at the first thread on health and read all the way to here and see if you believe this whole story. It never ends.

In he last, when I've followed these sorts of threads elsewhere, where the story keeps changing and twisting and the protagonist can't ever quite seem to get anything right, they've ended up debunked in the long term.

If I've accidentally criticized the one true rambling mess story that's all real and no fiction, then apologies. It's not going to fix the logical mess the story followed to destroy any remaining or lingering emotional connection from the last thread.

Seen too much of this junk on USENET almost two decades ago, perhaps, and on every forum type of technology in-between. All eventually debunked. I think I even saw something similar on AvSIG on Compuserve once.

Plus I'm not worried anymore. He's selling personal assets to chase lawsuits. Either he'll win big or he'll go bankrupt. Doesn't seem to matter much if it doesn't bother him.

I see on this docket I down loaded from the Circuit clerks website it states this is not an official docket. How does one get the official docket?
When I spoke with the states attorney's office I was told parts of this docket are missing. After going over this docket I see this is indeed true. Anyone know how I go about getting the official docket?

You can't be for real. Have you read this thread? Every post? If so, this can't possibly be your conclusion.

I have plenty of empathy. Just not for people who:
1, Fly down roads at 130 mph, putting dozens of people's lives at risk
2, Prey on decent people's emotions to extract money
3, Always think of themselves as victims
4, Claim to be too sick and/or injured to work and therefor live off government money, but are apparently totally fine to fly airplanes (and have enough money to own TWO)
5, Lie, lie, lie.

Let's say this person is 100% legit, though. If this is all true and everything he is saying is true - down to the latest detail that he doesn't even know what a spreadsheet is!! (come on, seriously?) - he's obviously not right mentally. How can you think that someone like that is capable of being a pilot? He can't keep track of his own lies on this thread, yet he can supposedly manage the complex tasks involved with safe flying? Sorry, but I'm not drinking the kool-aid. You go right on ahead with that, though. Just please don't be dense enough to give him money. He's already milked enough cash from people here.

Last edited:
I will remind people that there is ignore thread feature under "thread tools". There will be this feature on the new forum software as well. ;)

You can't be for real. Have you read this thread? Every post? If so, this can't possibly be your conclusion.

I have plenty of empathy. Just not for people who:
1, Fly down roads at 130 mph, putting dozens of people's lives at risk
2, Prey on decent people's emotions to extract money
3, Always think of themselves as victims
4, Claim to be too sick and/or injured to work and therefor live off government money, but are apparently totally fine to fly airplanes (and have enough money to own TWO)
5, Lie, lie, lie.

Let's say this person is 100% legit, though. If this is all true and everything he is saying is true - down to the latest detail that he doesn't even know what a spreadsheet is!! (come on, seriously?) - he's obviously not right mentally. How can you think that someone like that is capable of being a pilot? He can't keep track of his own lies on this thread, yet he can supposedly manage the complex tasks involved with safe flying? Sorry, but I'm not drinking the kool-aid. You go right on ahead with that, though. Just please don't be dense enough to give him money. He's already milked enough cash from people here.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

I know what a spread sheet is. Just never used one. I down load coral and need a course to use it.

I am doing this with pin and paper. Sorry if you people have more education then me. I dare me be so stupid.

You people and go screw yourself.

Not everyone pushing 60 knows about computers. There are some of us who are lucky to turn the darn thing on.

Your local library has classes.

So does the college's. But a lot of good that does me. Also when one spends all their time working then either hospital bound or laid up in bed one does the best one can.

I can tell this comment comes from a healthy person. Just wait your day is coming.

How's the train wreck thread going? :lol:

Wile.E-Coyote-Falling-Down-Animated-Picture.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back