Child Support nightmare from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so has the train derailed yet or is it still teetering? Oh wait....it jumped the tracks off and then back on right? :rofl:

hqdefault.jpg

Wow..another 5 pages of his BS since I last looked. How many times has he said screw you guys?. Lock it down mods. Apparently he has found his fortune.. :)

Not everyone pushing 60 knows about computers. There are some of us who are lucky to turn the darn thing on.

If you're only pushing 60, you were a teenager when the TRS-80 hit the market.

We finally found a good use for the thread!

09389fb678ff365b7fde56ac9ec62688.jpg

This thread is getting weird.

It is like that thread you don't want to look at, but you do just to see what the latest misery, bs, and flaming going on is.

If there was a spin zone, or a dark side, this one might be going there to either die or morph into something bigger, or go insane. :goofy:

dHoshAJ.gif

Everybody needs a child support nightmare from hell thread. :)
especially a bunch of whore dog pilots. :D

Last edited:
I have been doing this the old fashioned way. Pin and paper. I guess I will keep at it.
Thanks for the info. I have never used a spread sheet. I have no idea what one I would need nor where to look to find one. But I do thank you for the info.

You have written PIN and paper several times........

I assume you mean PEN, not pin...:idea::idea::rolleyes:

I wonder if train operators post pictures of planes crashing on their message boards when threads "crash and burn" as opposed to "wreck"?

Deep thoughts...
...if only I had a pin to write this down with.

I wonder if train operators post pictures of planes crashing on their message boards when threads "crash and burn" as opposed to "wreck"?

Deep thoughts...
...if only I had a pin to write this down with.

Stick that " PIN " where the sun don't shine *****. That is right I called it as I saw it. All of you go screw yourself. What happened to not attacking someone. Forum rules go out the window. Screw all of you. A#S Holes

Stick that " PIN " where the sun don't shine *****. That is right I called it as I saw it. All of you go screw yourself. What happened to not attacking someone. Forum rules go out the window. Screw all of you. A#S Holes

Well you're asking for attacks by continually posting nonsense BS here. Better get off the track before the train runs ya over. :yesnod:

Cajun you such a meany! :wink2:

Last edited:
If "b!tch" is the worst word you can come up with for me, then you obviously don't know me well enough yet. ;)

I just received an e-mail from the attorney who told me to send him some info. He told me if indeed I owed this, that this info would have been added to the divorce docket when the divorce went through a year later. There is no mention of this arrears or any arrears and no mention of support. Both parties are to fund the raising of the children.

I just received an e-mail from the attorney who told me to send him some info. He told me if indeed I owed this, that this info would have been added to the divorce docket when the divorce went through a year later. There is no mention of this arrears or any arrears and no mention of support. Both parties are to fund the raising of the children.

Few more points for the BS Meter:
-How does one with such incredible medical ailments get a Student pilot cert in 2011?
-Why is the address on that cert an empty lot with no reported structure?
-Why is the registered owner of that lot not Harold Anthony Sweet? (Sure, you could rent.. but a lot?)

This whole thread is ridiculous and in no way aviation related, screams of fraud, and now the OP has now personally attacked other members. At what point is this shut down?

Don't shut it down. The half-life decay rate might be pretty long, but it'll happen naturally. There really isn't any harm being done.

I'm going to keep checking on the progress. There is something new all the time.

Kind of reminds me when I was a kid and found a dead racoon in the woods and going back and checking on it all summer.

Few more points for the BS Meter:
-How does one with such incredible medical ailments get a Student pilot cert in 2011?
-Why is the address on that cert an empty lot with no reported structure?
-Why is the registered owner of that lot not Harold Anthony Sweet? (Sure, you could rent.. but a lot?)

This whole thread is ridiculous and in no way aviation related, screams of fraud, and now the OP has now personally attacked other members. At what point is this shut down?

Yeah....

Tony at least Cajon girl an apology... Altho she seems like a pretty tough cookie and can stand the heat... IMHO.

As soon as my wire transfer from Dr. Bakare Tunde comes through, I may kick in to this poor guys funds. It is the least I could do since Dr. Bakare Tunde went through all that trouble to help me help him.

Yeah....

Tony at least Cajon girl an apology... Altho she seems like a pretty tough cookie and can stand the heat... IMHO.

She called him a liar, a con man, and a thief. He called her a *****. Regardless of who's more correct, it seems like mutual combat to me.

She called him a liar, a con man, and a thief. He called her a *****. Regardless of who's more correct, it seems like mutual combat to me.

I think we were both accurate in our assessments of each other.

Wanna be alligator bait? Just mess with a Cajun chick. :yes:

They don't get mad....................

Thread locked pending MC review. Reminder that personal attacks won't be tolerated. You can always make your point without resorting to name calling or attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back