Ask Sac a question

Cheer up, sunshine?

Since this is an Ask the Sac thread, I will treat it as a question. Right now it is... 6:16 a.m. and I've been in the office since 5:55 a.m. and it's totally hella dark outside. So, Sunshine is not in effect. Just yet. Maybe in an hour.

Now the gym, that was a bright place. There was the tight little blonde chick, bodybuilder type that wears fk me shorts that are so short you can see her butt cheeks, the Korean chicks, the Vietnamese chicks and the Indian chick. Well there were a few black chicks and white chicks too but the blonde is a white chick I guess.

The one brunette chick with a thin build and really large breasts finally talked to me, to ask where the front desk guy was. I grabbed the TV remote out of the drawer and changed the channel for her. She was appreciative. I thought about asking if I could fondle her breasts in return but decided that might be asking a bit much. Getting mellow with age I guess.

I thought about stopping by the Korean owned Vietnamese French style cafe to get some coffee and say hi to my other Korean, but only had a few ones on me and figured I might need them at the strip club tonight. I'm joking about the strip club. I haven't been to a titty bar in years. Besides, the gym was damn close to a strip club with the tight little blonde working the leg curl machine. Damn.

Maybe I'll go harass somebody on social media using a fake social media account.

Oh great and wise Sac I have a question for you.
What is the most cost effective way to heat a swimming pool?
1. Only turn on the heater when you want to use it.
2. Leave the heater running all the time.

Oh great and wise Sac I have a question for you.
What is the most cost effective way to heat a swimming pool?
1. Only turn on the heater when you want to use it.
2. Leave the heater running all the time.

3. Move to Phoenix.

Chocolate or dark chocolate?

Think about this for a second. Think overlapping bubble chart, the stuff they taught you in statistics class.

If I didn't like dark chocolate, it would be impossible to provide an answer solution for the question as stated, as dark chocolate is a subset of chocolate. I could not choose chocolate without being inclusive of dark chocolate.

Now if I either liked all chocolate, or only dark chocolate, the respective answers would work.

Given that I do not particularly care for dark chocolate, I am therefore unable to render an answer.

White milk or chocolate milk?

Chocolate milk, hands down. White milk makes me gag. I can't stand the taste. It's like giving a blow job to a sperm whale. Not that I can relate, but that's about how much I like milk.

Think about this for a second. Think overlapping bubble chart, the stuff they taught you in statistics class.

If I didn't like dark chocolate, it would be impossible to provide an answer solution for the question as stated, as dark chocolate is a subset of chocolate. I could not choose chocolate without being inclusive of dark chocolate.

Now if I either liked all chocolate, or only dark chocolate, the respective answers would work.

Given that I do not particularly care for dark chocolate, I am therefore unable to render an answer.

Chocolate milk, hands down. White milk makes me gag. I can't stand the taste. It's like giving a blow job to a sperm whale. Not that I can relate, but that's about how much I like milk.

You sir.... Are one sick puppy.....:goofy::goofy::goofy:....:rolleyes:

Was Sac ever alive?

Alive is one thing. But does Sac have a life?

Judging from the Apple pie on a paper plate, with a plastic fork, I'm thinking not. Not a real life anyway. From his gym/restaurant/ bicycle stories, we know he has an active fantasy life . . . I'm thinking he's a short, seriously overweight boomerang kid living in his parents' basement while "looking for a job".

He is supposed to be out testing the stall horn on his Cirrus, inverted.

Oh wise Sac, why did you not know that?

David

I did, I was testing you guys.

Alive is one thing. But does Sac have a life?

Judging from the Apple pie on a paper plate, with a plastic fork, I'm thinking not. Not a real life anyway. From his gym/restaurant/ bicycle stories, we know he has an active fantasy life . . . I'm thinking he's a short, seriously overweight boomerang kid living in his parents' basement while "looking for a job".

Video games. You forgot the part about the video games.

Because the chicken told the road it was rough and unpaved.

To prove to a possum it could be done.

As a serious response, not that I like plugging other boards but the Purple Board has quite a group of bike riders. As far as equipment, if you just intend on neighborhood riding, and some trail riding I would get a mountain bike, something in the $600 - $800 range. In terms of fitment, any decent bike shop can advise you on the right frame size and get you fit correctly. If you plan on regularly riding 20+ miles, then you want to look in to a road bike, but decent roadies start expensive and the price goes up in a hurry.

Why does a bike cost $600 to $800 ?

Why did Taxi Man get his panties bunched up in another thread?

Why does a bike cost $600 to $800 ?

Why did Taxi Man get his panties bunched up in another thread?

Because it is a mid grade mountain bike. Or a super cheap road bike just North of Walmart.

Who is Taxi Man and what thread do you speak of?

Okay. I found it. Wow. Let me think on that.

Last edited:
If Textron merges Beechcraft and Cessna and they design a new trainer aircraft, where will the wing be and what will the aircraft be called?

If Cessna merges with Whirlpool, what will they call it?

To be or not to be?

Any way I break it down, it's leaning towards not Tobe...

tobe-speaking-at-november-28-conference-paris.jpg

tobe_hooper_sig.jpg

Who will win the World Series?

Who will win the World Series?

The 49'ers.

At least they have a better shot at winning the World Series than they do the Superbowl.

what's good to eat the day before a colonoscopy? :D

Look at the first three letters and there is your answer. Put the cole slaw in to colonoscopy.

What was the gym girl wearing today?:D

By "the" gym girl I will assume you mean the one I was focusing my attention on primarily.

Black athletic tights, not Spandex but the kind that are loose at the ankles, a neon yellow mesh shirt and a red sports bra. I could see the outline of her panties but I do not know what the color was. Judging by the shape and pattern I believe them to be made by Jockey.

(I pay attention to these things)

What dare I ask about next?

How about eating and driving?

What do you say to the old, clueless dude in the gym who sits naked on the bench in the locker room just to put his shorts on? It's gross.

I already put a towel on the floor so I don't pick up athletes foot. Now I may have to surgically drape the bench as well.

Severe, pet peeve of mine. I don't get it. I don't understand it. When I eat, my full attention is focused on... eating. I need both hands. I can't be bothered by menial side tasks like driving. If I'm eating, I'm not doing laundry, playing scrabble, filling out IFR nav logs, flight planning, rearranging the VHS collection, reading a novel, or even watching TV. I'm eating. That's it.

If I'm eating with you, and we are talking, don't expect conversation to resume again until the sandwich is finished, and then maybe a brief two sentences until the onion rings, and I'm tuned out again until they are done.

I don't even like eating in a parked car. When I eat, I make a big mess. I'd rather make it over the restaurant table, or the breakroom table, or the kitchen table, not all over my car. I don't need pieces of baloney and cheese stuck in the vents. I don't need lettuce wedged in the rear upholstery. I don't need spaghetti hanging from the mirror.

I mean like *******, you can't spend five minutes eating your Whopper inside the Burger King? You absolutely HAVE to eat it in the car while you are driving? It's going to f**** up your schedule THAT MUCH?

All right. I'm all better now.

What do you say to the old, clueless dude in the gym who sits naked on the bench in the locker room just to put his shorts on? It's gross.

I already put a towel on the floor so I don't pick up athletes foot. Now I may have to surgically drape the bench as well.

OMFG yeah we had a dude like that. He weighed about 350 lbs. He would sit naked on the bench too. This guy was so fat, that when he bent over his nut sack looked like a bag of potatoes, literally. I just kind of left it alone. He bit the big one a couple years ago.

Back