Ask Sac a question

No one is answering Sac's questions. He hasn't asked any questions. Why has Sac not asked any questions?

Why do people fail to read the thread title?

Why do people fail?

Foul. You know the system failed them and the politicians who've been in DC for at least two decades, and one in particular who started her political career during the Nixon Administration, are going to fix it now.

You don't watch enough TV news. Don't bother the great Sac with these things. ;)

Don't worry. I have DirecTV now. I can keep you up to date on these things. Even Kardashian boyfriends who nearly kill themselves doing blow at brothels in Nevada. Probably some other Really Important Stuff(TM), too. :)

I'll let ya know what I hear.

Foul. You know the system failed them and the politicians who've been in DC for at least two decades, and one in particular who started her political career during the Nixon Administration, are going to fix it now.

You don't watch enough TV news. Don't bother the great Sac with these things. ;)

Don't worry. I have DirecTV now. I can keep you up to date on these things. Even Kardashian boyfriends who nearly kill themselves doing blow at brothels in Nevada. Probably some other Really Important Stuff(TM), too. :)

When will Nate pull the plug on his DirecTV? Will it be soon enough?

Does that activity cause Global Warming?:dunno::dunno::confused:

Bunk Science for $200 please....

Is that any relation to money laundering?

It is really, if you spend your drug proceeds cash on spicy food vs. put it in a financial institution you have effectively laundered it.

a chicken, a cow, and a donkey are at the side of the road waiting to cross. Which one crosses first and why?

Actually the donkey is the only one that crosses it. The other two are roasting on a spit.

Is the Pope Catholic?

He's an implant. He's Martin Luther reincarnated. Just watch.

What about the poor sheep...:confused::confused:.......:redface:

Well, they do get fleeced, so.......

Why do other people answer Sac's questions?

Greed.

Cause Sac ain't here to mind business....

I say we fire him...:rolleyes:

Foul. Look at the timestamp of your post and correlate the Sac's posting hours. You don't WANT Sac to be responding past happy hour. Or maybe you do.

Why can't people be more patient?

Paradox of the VA.

what is a Wabbit?

An invention of Elmer Fudd.

is Sac old school and remembers bugs bunny being on every weekend morning? ( i sure do lol )

Sac used to watch reruns all the time.

No one is answering Sac's questions. He hasn't asked any questions. Why has Sac not asked any questions?

Sac has been preoccupied with carousing and other things.

Why do people fail to read the thread title?

Many people fail to read the thread posts as well.

Who wrote the book of love?

Why do people fail to read the posts in threads? :)

Why do people fail?

Well there you go.

When will Nate pull the plug on his DirecTV? Will it be soon enough?

He's already done it, and is dancing to a Kanye West video as we speak.

How can general aviation accidents be cut in half?

How can part 91 and part 135 accidents be reduced 50%?

Should everyone get a flu shot?

How can part 91 and part 135 accidents be reduced 50%?

Increase part 121 ops by a percentage that would correspond to a combined reduction of 91 and 135 ops by 50%

Whats the best of the best for food?

Vacuum seal packs work pretty well.

Should everyone get a flu shot?

I believe that flu shots are the government's way of tracking people. They are injecting a tiny tracking microchip inside of you. I got one once and had Will Smith sightings for the next six months.

Maybe if you regularly fly cross country in remote areas and you're too cheap to afford a SPOT locator or upgrade your ELT, then by all means get a flu shot.

Blonde, Brunette, or Redheads?

Now you see what's wrong here. Those are all strictly white chick classifications. I do not believe you can classify Asian chicks in the brunette category. Failing the availability of hot little Asian chicks, then the order would be brunettes followed by blondes.

Note that I categorically left redheads out. I have yet to meet a redhead that does not actively hate me. Don't ask me why. I guess they are, for whatever reason, repulsed by my animal magnetism. I mean, I'd love one if I could have one, don't get me wrong.

You might ask me why Asian chicks so much. White chicks are too close to home. It's like, being with your own mom, or your own sister, or your own wife, just, Ewww. Yeah.

Why do S.O.B.'s succeed and nice guys fail in small business?

It's not the size of the business, all the principles still apply. Note that Ghengis Khan wasn't particularly known for his contributions to philanthropy.

It's not the size of the business, all the principles still apply. Note that Ghengis Khan wasn't particularly known for his contributions to philanthropy.

ROFLMAO. That's the funniest thing I've read all week. Bravo Sac. Bravo.

ROFLMAO. That's the funniest thing I've read all week. Bravo Sac. Bravo.

thanks

VHS or Betamax?

DVD or Blu-ray?

1080p or 4k (2160p)?

Youtube, seriously, I find all kind of crap on there. I just spent half my lunch time watching a VHS clip filmed in 1984 of the base and the high school I went to, which had been converted to DVD at some point, presumably, and then to Youtube. Or maybe directly to Youtube. So there.

Number 1 or Number 2?

Number 1. Or Number 3, 4, or 5 depending on the size of your organization. You either want to be at the top of the food chain, or high enough up that you're anchored but being number 2 sucks royally. Take it from me.

I'm so going to give your instructional videos bad ratings...

NOOOOooooo!!!!

If u do you'll be forever stuck watching Mr Aviation videos.

U know, you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself 'Mr' if u don't even shave yet. Just sayin...

How many animals on Noah's ark and how much space did each have?

Back