Ask Sac a question

Don't get me wrong, I like turkey. Cooked in the oven, sliced, and covered with gravy. Not made in to some faux pork product faking ham or bacon.

It's akin to painting over the stripe on a skunk and calling it a cat. It just doesn't quite work.
This is the best analogy I've ever read on the subject.

so now that I'm on the creditors' committee what can I expect?

You can expect to fend of discreditors. But you should be good at it, you are a veteran POA member.

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

Two words.... Bitcoins. Oh, that's one word. Nevermind.

Ground turkey makes pretty good chili, and it masquerades well in things like spaghetti sauce, lasagna, things where you don't really expect much beef flavor, just something meaty to chew. And if you are fighting cholesterol problems.

It's hard to beat a nicely grilled, rare slab of beef . . . . :yes:

It sort of works that way yes, but I have to question if it is really better for you than beef.

Which is the better invention the hula hoop or the pet rock?

By definition, the hula hoop, because the pet rock is not an invention. It's a feeble marketing attempt to attach an emotional bond to another inanimate object. By the way a Resusi Annie performs a whole lot better than blow up dolls for certain actions.

This is the best analogy I've ever read on the subject.

Thank you.

Why wasn't the "Are Clams really happy" thread posted to this thread for a proper answer?

Are clams really happy?

Should a wider range of expertise be consulted for important or difficult questions?

Why wasn't the "Are Clams really happy" thread posted to this thread for a proper answer?

It's because the bivalve advocacy groups failed to properly represent clams, opting instead to focus on the more lucrative and profitable oysters.

Are clams really happy?

Should a wider range of expertise be consulted for important or difficult questions?

Well if they were happy they wouldn't be fighting for their rights of representation and losing. That, and have you ever seen clams f***? Of course not. They don't. They masturbate (all without the use of a hand, how does that work out?) in to the water in the presence of female clams. Kinda like how Jenny and Sally ended up pregnant after Zack exploded in the hot tub unbeknownst to them (he said he was having a seizure.) So yeah, it sucks to be a clam.

Which begs the question. What do clams fantasize about when they do that? Adolescent males fantasize about violating Selena Gomez' every opening while Justin Bieber helplessly looks on because he's busy getting his hair gel to set right. But for clams? Going through the motions is AS GOOD AS IT GETS. It don't get no better. Adolescent males don't fantasize about spanking it to the latest centerfold of Seoul Sweeties. Imagine the talk that male clams have in the locker room? "Hey Sam, I fapped out a huge one with Marsha in mind!" "Dude, rock on! I have plans to think about some mussel action later tonight!"

As to the second question, look how many complex puzzles have been solved here. For example, we now know what happened to the dinosours (Noah made the biggest ethical judgement in history when he raised the ramp of the ark before the first Velociraptor could set foot on it.) And we know that PETA and the FDA are full of shat over the cage free chicken thing as it has been established that the two original chickens were brought on board in a cage.

Why is it so difficult for some folk to say they're afraid of things instead of just saying they don't like them?

Why is it so difficult for some folk to say they're afraid of things instead of just saying they don't like them?

Perplexing question. Let's explore some scenarios....

1. "I'm afraid rotten clams will make me sick." "I don't like eating rotten clams."

Well, either one, right?

2. "I'm afraid I will contract an incurable disease if I have a Thai hooker." "I don't like Thai hookers."

Here is a quandary. The first statement is probably true. The second statement is probably a lie. Certainly it doesn't work as a response, in any situation. e.g. girlfriend: "So... how do you KNOW you don't like Thai hookers, hmmmm???" (can't you totally picture a wife or girlfriend coming up with that response?)

3. "I'm afraid of Cirrus aircraft." "I don't like Cirrus aircraft."

Now... here is a situation where the converse may possibly be true. How many people that don't like Cirrus aircraft actually, physically fear them, over any other type of aircraft?

4. "I'm afraid I can't have dinner with you tonight." "I don't want to have dinner with you tonight because Keoko is going to make me sushi rolls and I'm not even sure she is referring to fish on rice."

Same thing. What do you say. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

5. "I'm afraid of you." "I don't like you."

See, let's say I was afraid of you, but I'm not willing to admit it. If you think about it, I'm in your face posturing because I don't actually fear you, and I'm inviting a challenge, versus hoping you will accept my humility and cowardice as a reason for leaving me alone since I'm such an unworthy, pathetic opponent. Why would I even say I was afraid of you? The only reason would be to upset your thought pattern and place you in a state of surprise so I have a clean first shot with the nunchucks.

Why? why? Why?

Because all things occur in patterns of three.

Why is it so difficult for some folk to say they don't like things instead of just saying they are afraid of them?

Why is it so difficult for some folk to say they don't like things instead of just saying they are afraid of them?

I'm afraid I posted a dyslexic response to Denverpilot's question. I believe the above would apply to yours.

What are your thoughts on someone sending these to a dude... for his birthday?

ebf9c460491da3a61cf525d7d5db19d0.jpg

Second question.

Do you approve that Tapatalk has had this picture as the default for this thread ever since it was posted? Makes it really easy to find when scrolling...

f866e6d44a0af0c2a7c7e1c3f6843e97.jpg

Second question.

Do you approve that Tapatalk has had this picture as the default for this thread ever since it was posted? Makes it really easy to find when scrolling...

f866e6d44a0af0c2a7c7e1c3f6843e97.jpg
Shows it for me, too. Never have I seen a more appropriate thumbnail.

Shows it for me, too. Never have I seen a more appropriate thumbnail.

It's probably the socks that make the connection. ;)

Question for Sac about that would be...

Do you think argyle was an early fumbled attempt in the 80s at modern metrosexual style? Boy George and Michael Jackson slowly turning female and then into one of those Area 51 creatures, being popular, and all that... back then.

Of course the irony that the argyle sock guy had lunch with Mari while I own a cowboy hat and had to settle for lunch with Clark, isn't lost on me... Hmm.

Nor did I miss that Clark had a beer and I had to make some excuse about my girlish figure or going back to work or something to the waitress so she'd bring me a Diet Coke... See? It got worse.

Damn. Put all of that together and that means that Monkey made me Clark's cowboy hat wearing ***** while Sac had BBQ with Mari.

WTF MONKEY! We had such a good time in Vegas! Jerk.

I definitely should have shot the monkey.

Bryan, please spank him into next week. Bad monkey.

It's probably the socks that make the connection. ;)

Question for Sac about that would be...

Do you think argyle was an early fumbled attempt in the 80s at modern metrosexual style? Boy George and Michael Jackson slowly turning female and then into one of those Area 51 creatures, being popular, and all that... back then.

Of course the irony that the argyle sock guy had lunch with Mari while I own a cowboy hat and had to settle for lunch with Clark, isn't lost on me... Hmm.

Nor did I miss that Clark had a beer and I had to make some excuse about my girlish figure or going back to work or something to the waitress so she'd bring me a Diet Coke... See? It got worse.

Damn. Put all of that together and that means that Monkey made me Clark's cowboy hat wearing ***** while Sac had BBQ with Mari.

WTF MONKEY! We had such a good time in Vegas! Jerk.

I definitely should have shot the monkey.

Bryan, please spank him into next week. Bad monkey.

If I recall correctly, and this is not a personal recollection, argyle was invented by the Scots as a means of redirecting attention towards parts to which attention should not be directed to in the first place on a windy day.

But, just a point on the socks from yesterday, those socks were pattern socks but not the true diamond argyle pattern. Maybe it was a tactical error, or perhaps it was for the best, but imagine what might have happened if I wore actual argyle socks. It's definitely, definitely for the best that you didn't wear argyle socks during your beer with Clark.

How do I get that damned Brokeback Mountain picture off of Tapatalk? It's gross.

If you have to ask... (Just sayin')

What type of food do you think the monkey will most enjoy from the Indian buffet?

What type of food do you think the monkey will most enjoy from the Indian buffet?

Monkey eats like me. He likes Tandoori chicken, Saag Marsala, and maybe some curries but no rice. BTW real Indians are vegetarians, chicken is to placate the Westerners.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 103
Monkey eats like me. He likes Tandoori chicken, Saag Marsala, and maybe some curries but no rice. BTW real Indians are vegetarians, chicken is to placate the Westerners.

attachment.php

Wow that is almost identical to what I just fed him

attachment.php

Is that fresh food or had some of it been eaten once?

Sooooooooo......miniature cow now huh? What's with all the small animal figures huh? I am scared to ask but you only live once!

David

Sooooooooo......miniature cow now huh? What's with all the small animal figures huh? I am scared to ask but you only live once!

David

First of all, Sally is a very inviting

attachment.php

Yet happy cow

attachment.php

They really don't give you a lot of grief. Seriously. Like, if I went up front, and took the same photos of the receptionist (who, by the way has a similar type resemblance) I would be in HR right now as we speak, right?

Attachments

• IMG_2821.JPG
    IMG_2821.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2822.JPG
    IMG_2822.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 83
Man it is a good thing the cow and monkey weren't together.

Will there ever be racial harmony in the U.S. under President Obama?

If the Monkey is attached to a Bonanza spinner as has been proposed, how will it affect the airplane's airworthiness and ground speed? If said Monkey is attached to the propeller, would there be any effect on the plane or said Monkey? What if the Monkey is waxed with speed wax prior to attachment?

David

Last edited:
If the Monkey is attached to a Bonanza spinner as has been proposed, how will it affect the airplane's ground speed? If said Monkey is attached to the propeller, would there be any effect on the plane or said Monkey? What if the Monkey is waxed with speed wax prior to attachment?

David

Can you say centrifugal force = lost in space:dunno:....:D

The Tuna Helper rant got me thinking...

What DOESN'T The Sac lettuce wrap?

Can you say centrifugal force = lost in space:dunno:....:D

Certainly, lost in definition. Normally, centripetal force is the active phenomenon when discussing circular motion.

The Tuna Helper rant got me thinking...

What DOESN'T The Sac lettuce wrap?

Anything that wouldn't ordinarily go between slices of bread or buns. Like, say a Thai hooker. Get real, you're going to half a loaf of Roman Meal plastering various parts of her body? Same with lettuce. The bread might stick a little bit better though if it's a little soggy. I guess you could get the lettuce to stick if you used enough mayo.

What a silly question!

Certainly, lost in definition. Normally, centripetal force is the active phenomenon when discussing circular motion.

Not really. It's a reference frame phenomenon. In an inertial frame, there is is centripetal force holding an object in circular motion. In the body frame (which is NOT inertial), there is a centrifugal force. These are equivalent formulations. The thing your website is complaining about is that the same reference frame has to be used throughout, and it's simpler for new physics students to always use an inertial frame. It is not correct to apply a centrifugal force in an inertial frame.

Some examples where centrifugal (and its relative Coriolus) force is significant is in projectile motion or orbital mechanics. You CAN solve those by going to an inertial frame with the earth rotating underneath it, but that's not how people think about it or measure it.

Which came first, aluminum aircraft or aircraft grade aluminum?

Back