Ask Sac a question

Do you really put the lime in the coconut? and then drink them all together?

Red chili sauce or green chili sauce?

I like red, myself. But, if the green is really thick, I like it too.

Sac,

You are the last human being on Earth and the only food left for all eternity is one hamburger in a bun and one hamburger wrapped in lettuce. Which do you eat and which one do you throw out?

David

Think about what you said. I am the last human being on earth. I have no reason whatsoever to make myself attractive to anyone, not even myself, because whatever killed everyone else off will probably get me too and even that notwithstanding there are no chicks left or anything else so why bother.

Dude. I'll eat both. I have nothing to lose by eating the ****ing bun.

5 chickens come to the road they need to cross. How do they decide who crosses the road first?

They don't need too. Three of them are on the bbq tonight and the other two are going to be for breakfast because eggs are too expensive due to the bird flue.

Did the landslide really bring it down?

Seriously, that is in your CD player?

What if brand new bells don't ring?

Then wait for puberty.

why is it that big dogs are more scared of people then little dogs?

why do animals lick their privates but humans don't?

A. Little dogs can eat testicles. B. They can't.

Is it good to be out of the rain?

The whole entire state of California is burning up and by the way one of my friends was evacuated from Amador County. She will likely lose her house.

Whatever happened to Kimberly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is not with me.

Is it a shame to feel better when you feel no pain?

I feel no shame. And I don't give a **** what other people think.

Sac Arrow;1886704.....by the way one of my friends was evacuated from Amador County. She will likely lose her house. ........[/QUOTE said:
That sucks...:redface:

That sucks...:redface:

Yup it does...foam wraps have been around for awhile now...of course you've got to have the resources to do the wraps and then scurry away...

What's a "CD"?

Where might a man find a bed?

Yup it does...foam wraps have been around for awhile now...of course you've got to have the resources to do the wraps and then scurry away...

If I lived in a wildland fire area. I would buy a kiddie pool from Wally World... Fill it up,,, stick the pick up hose from a sprinkler pump, place sprinklers all around the house, fire up the generator , plug in the pump, hope for the best..

If I lived in a wildland fire area. I would buy a kiddie pool from Wally World... Fill it up,,, stick the pick up hose from a sprinkler pump, place sprinklers all around the house, fire up the generator , plug in the pump, hope for the best..

You might be better off with two or three hand-sprayers with foam. The wildfire will kill the power so the sprinklers will stop. The foam can be applied before the fire arrives and then you can hide inside while the fire roars past. Of course its best to be prepped by trimming all low branches and clearing the forest floor for a couple hundred feet around your house. Keep the gutters clean and put dirt on the deck.

I had a house in the hills for for five years. I spent a lot of time cleaning the forest around the house. The foam was new then and still not widely used. Now every rural fire department around here uses it.

You might be better off with two or three hand-sprayers with foam. The wildfire will kill the power so the sprinklers will stop. The foam can be applied before the fire arrives and then you can hide inside while the fire roars past. Of course its best to be prepped by trimming all low branches and clearing the forest floor for a couple hundred feet around your house. Keep the gutters clean and put dirt on the deck.

I had a house in the hills for for five years. I spent a lot of time cleaning the forest around the house. The foam was new then and still not widely used. Now every rural fire department around here uses it.

Did ya read the part about my generator will be running???;)

Ps.... I agree on the foam...:yes:

Did ya read the part about my generator will be running???;)

Ps.... I agree on the foam...:yes:

Gotta have O2 to run the gen...the fire is going to suck it away

After I go to Carolina in my mind, what's next?

What if you don't wake up with yourself?

What if the long cool woman didn't have it all?

What are the sounds of silence?

Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

Do you remember the night moves?

What DO you get when you fall in love???

What's a "CD"?

Where might a man find a bed?

It is disturbing to find a Cross Dresser in bed.

Will my husband find out?

I didn't tell him.

After I go to Carolina in my mind, what's next?

The Linkin Park CD sitting in the glove box because I can't find a decent radio station.

What if you don't wake up with yourself?

Depends on who it is you wake up with.

What if the long cool woman didn't have it all?

Go for the short one then.

What are the sounds of silence?

Simon said it once but I couldn't hear it.

Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

Only if it's a win win situation.

Do you remember the night moves?

No but Bob does.

What DO you get when you fall in love???

Threats from angry husbands.

How do you fold fitted sheets?

Manuela Labore. And I make her wear a white outfit like Flo from Progressive. The mattress is on the floor, so she has to bend over a lot to make the bed. I like to watch.

If a vampire on a pogo stick, with X-ray vision takes on a velociraptor that can stop time while holding it’s breath, but has no depth perception, who will win the fight? And why?

If Textron merges Beechcraft and Cessna and they design a new trainer aircraft, where will the wing be and what will the aircraft be called?

If Textron merges Beechcraft and Cessna and they design a new trainer aircraft, where will the wing be and what will the aircraft be called?

Hmmmm..

Good question....

Beech trainer = Skipper...

Cessna trainer = Skycatcher...

Combined = Sketcher....

It will be a mid wing like a Quickie..

:D:D

What is my motivation?

An action or an object that gives you a sense of will, directed personally.

If a vampire on a pogo stick, with X-ray vision takes on a velociraptor that can stop time while holding it’s breath, but has no depth perception, who will win the fight? And why?

Nintendo. They will sell a gazillion copies.

It will be a canard, with a main wing that can easily be stalled, and it will be dubbed the "patient killer."

Let us have some foam wraps.

Or rather, Foamie had some lettuce wraps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 90
Will we see Warp Drive in our lifetime?

Why? and don't respond Why not!!! I will be forced to sing that bird of paradise song about you!!!

Did I miss anything? I was in n myrtle this past weekend playing golf, and I kept my eye on the ball Sac.

African or European?

Asian seems to work best for me.

Will we see Warp Drive in our lifetime?

That's what a teardown inspection is for.

Infinite Improbability Drive is more probable.

Is that a logarithmic probability function?

(edit: That is a logarithmic probability function.)

Why? and don't respond Why not!!! I will be forced to sing that bird of paradise song about you!!!

'Cause.

Did I miss anything? I was in n myrtle this past weekend playing golf, and I kept my eye on the ball Sac.

That sounds disturbingly phallic, in a Freudian sense.

Hey! Do You Know The Way To San Jose?

What was the name of your first pet?
What is your mom's maiden name?
What was your high school mascot?
What is your bank account number?

Must you be a douche bag to drive a BMW?

What will your 10,000th post say?

That's like predicting your own demise. It depends on the time of day that it's made, and if I choose to violate my own drunk posting rule.

Hey! Do You Know The Way To San Jose?

Yeah, just take the 580 to the 880 South, and bam, you're right there.

What was the name of your first pet?
What is your mom's maiden name?
What was your high school mascot?
What is your bank account number?

1. It was a turtle. A turtle. Seriously? A name? You would name a turtle? If the thing didn't smell so bad and have a hard ass shell I probably would have ate it.

2. The surname that she used from birth, prior to its being legally changed at marriage.

3. A large feline associated with a former black militant extremist group active in the 1960's and 1970's.

4. A fixed numerical sequence used to identify a financial holding.

Must you be a douche bag to drive a BMW?

No, there are other classes of BMW drivers.

1. Princesses.

2. Materialistic braggarts. Like the Asian dude at the gym that just bought a $98,000 M4 to park in his five car garage with his Hummer. He isn't a douche bag, but he does like his toys. And he works for the State. How he and his wife can afford the house and all that crap is beyond me. I personally believe he is running a prostitution ring in a nearby massage parlor myself.

3. I'm not saying that I'm not one, but I have driven other peoples' BMW's before. Specifically standard 3 series sedan (ho hum) and an M5 (damn that thing could move.) So I'm not sure what that category would be.

4. Okay I guess we're back to douche bags.

Back