Wings of Hope Raffle #2

If there were 400 tickets and I bought 399, I'm guessing the other person would enjoy their new plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's pretty much my luck, as well. But hey, $50 to a good cause, at least.

Whoops sorry... Thought I heard someone call my name... As you were.

Man when they gonna announce? Guess they're waiting for the middle of winter. C'mon already, the leaves will be changing colors soon.

October 25th 9:30 am it will be announced. Guess I better get my hangar lease secured.

You guys don't know how screwed you are. I was traveling and couldn't get their site to finish my ticket purchase. I previously posted about it and @overdrive148 offered to sell me one of his.

It's like a 1,000,000 percent guarantee I will win with his old ticket.
I promise to let him fly it if he comes to town. And i will give 6pc a ride as I fly it home. If he fly w/o a chute.

You guys don't know how screwed you are. I was traveling and couldn't get their site to finish my ticket purchase. I previously posted about it and @overdrive148 offered to sell me one of his.

I promise to let him fly it if he comes to town. And i will give 6pc a ride as I fly it home. If he fly w/o a chute.

FunnY part is......

The ticket he is selling is from the last Cherokee they raffled!

If you actually get it, I won't even be mad. Just impressed. Although my boss at the new job says he will cut me a deal to park it at work so obviously that won't happen!

Also ssshhh! Let him find that out!
(On a side note, has anyone received their tickets yet? Nothing here yet. I sold him the middle ticket of the 3).

If you actually get it, I won't even be mad. Just impressed. Although my boss at the new job says he will cut me a deal to park it at work so obviously that won't happen!

Also ssshhh! Let him find that out!
(On a side note, has anyone received their tickets yet? Nothing here yet. I sold him the middle ticket of the 3).

The tickets are now generated online and you can print them yourself. Fooled me on the last one.

John

Well, this raffle sold out in 12 hours!! Hard to believe. Thanks to all who participated as well as those who responded to our survey on how future raffles should be structured. So....when's the drawing? Date hasn't been set yet. We need to validate all tickets sold.......i.e., did each buyer meet the eligibility rules, etc. In addition we're finishing the plane's annual and are installing the Garmin components, one of which is ordered but not yet received. I'll post the drawing date as soon as its established.
Any word on when my plane will be ready to pickup? :)

There's no sense in y'all forming a line. I take delivery next month. :drool:

OK....here's the news in case you haven't already seen it on our website.....the plane drawing will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 25. It'll take place as usual at our hangar/headquarters in Chesterfield, MO which adjoins Spirit Airport (SUS). Y'all come, OK? :yeahthat: The winners will be notified by phone shortly afterward. Thanks again for your support!

OK....here's the news in case you haven't already seen it on our website.....the plane drawing will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 25. It'll take place as usual at our hangar/headquarters in Chesterfield, MO which adjoins Spirit Airport (SUS). Y'all come, OK? :yeahthat: The winners will be notified by phone shortly afterward. Thanks again for your support!
KEN THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! SEND ME A PM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MY CELL NUMBER!! :)

I received a snailmail from the Wings of Hope folk indicating that my ticket numbers were not unique and here are your replacement numbers.

Anyone else get this?

Ken? Any chance at a live stream of the drawing event?

friggin me too. I thought it was the keys to my new plane.
Me too. It was worth it for that short glimmer of hope.

I already had cranked up the fantasy machine to 11. I could barely see some writing through the envelope. Does that really say "Congratulations"??!? Oh wow, who will I tell first, will I fly it home, am I really just a fourteen-year old kid pretending to be a pilot who can't use the plane anyway? I can't wait for the next episode to find out!!!

Me too. It was worth it for that short glimmer of hope.

I already had cranked up the fantasy machine to 11. I could barely see some writing through the envelope. Does that really say "Congratulations"??!? Oh wow, who will I tell first, will I fly it home, am I really just a fourteen-year old kid pretending to be a pilot who can't use the plane anyway? I can't wait for the next episode to find out!!!

What?!? Be Sure to drink your Ovaltine? son of a *****.

This works out perfect. I have vacation the following week. Once I win, I have a whole week to pick it up and get used to it. I almost feel bad for the rest of you since I am going to win. Almost..

All I got was an envelope asking me to send them more money.

They'll call you. I was with at the vet with my dog and missed the call. It was surprising voicemail.

They'll call you. I was with at the vet with my dog and missed the call. It was surprising voicemail.
I was in a meeting with some of our software folks and got an email that they couldn't get my voicemail to come up and it was ringing endlessly. It was a surprising email. I thought I was being scammed at first.

ooooooh I just got this update!

Plane photo Update.png
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AIRPLANE RAFFLE TICKET BUYERS!

We will draw your winning ticket to our latest Airplane Raffle on Tuesday, October 25 @ 9:30 a.m. CDT in the Wings of Hope hangar, Stevie. You do not need to be present to win. We will contact you immediately following the drawing and announce your winning ticket number on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

Also, we would LOVE your answers to a brief (only 5 questions!) survey about how we can make future raffles better. You can access the survey here: Airplane Raffle Survey

Thank you so much for your honest feedback -- and enjoy your new plane next Tuesday, Stevie, not Byrna!

Your friends at Wings of Hope

I was a little concerned clicking on the link but it does seem to take you right to the WoH website. I filled it out and the only concern I brought up was the amount of disappointed people after I win this plane.

So the day before the drawing I end up dropping my phone into a swirling abyss of dirty floor water. Don't ask, it was a comedy of errors. What luck. Get ready guys, I'm going to win and then not be able to get the call! Today's the day!

View attachment 48554
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AIRPLANE RAFFLE TICKET BUYERS!

We will draw your winning ticket to our latest Airplane Raffle on Tuesday, October 25 @ 9:30 a.m. CDT in the Wings of Hope hangar, Stevie. You do not need to be present to win. We will contact you immediately following the drawing and announce your winning ticket number on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

YEP - Got my bag packed and ready to go pickup my plane today!!

So the day before the drawing I end up dropping my phone into a swirling abyss of dirty floor water. Don't ask, it was a comedy of errors. What luck. Get ready guys, I'm going to win and then not be able to get the call! Today's the day!
Ahem.....let me know when you get the call about my winning ticket.
I'm out west all week and can swing by on my home to get it....

Back