Wings of Hope Raffle #2

I can't wait to tell work "I QUIT! Won me an A-ro-plane so who needs ya!?!?!"
Oh Yeah - work - who needs it!! I heard you can get paid giving plane rides!! Sounds like fun!!!:)

Damn. I've got a conference call at that time. Let it be known that I accept.

OK....this is NOT official but the drawing was just held. Apparently Chris is a lucky name. Chris in Alabama just won the plane and Chris in N. Dakota is the winner of the scholarship. Official notice will be via phone calls to the winners. Congratulations to the winners and mega-thanks to all for your support of our medical transport operations. Stay tuned for our next raffle in April!

Dang, I was sitting here planning the panel install...

;)

Are you sure it wasn't vinny from Mississippi? Might need to look again. Hahaha

No lie, in April on the day of the drawing my phone rings in the AM. caller ID said St.Louis..I about died..answered the phone for it to be some stupid robocall! I gave it a few choice words and hung up. Day was ruined!

Anyway congrats to the chris's!

chris..........last name 'pedersen' by any chance? ;)

jk.

something tells me I should have won. except I didn't. but I should have.

Well, whoever Chris is, I hope he/she enjoys my plane! :(
Well, whoever Chris is, I hope he/she enjoys my Instrument Rating! :(

-Skip

Congrats to Chris!!!! But I really was laying in bed last night thinking about how I was going to upgrade the panel. Argh....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[
I was a little concerned clicking on the link but it does seem to take you right to the WoH website. I filled it out and the only concern I brought up was the amount of disappointed people after I win this plane.
Even though its one of those "silly high-wing thingys?"

[

Even though its one of those "silly high-wing thingys?"

oh ya. I'd fly it just enough to get familiar with the updated garmin avionics, then look to trade it. it seems there is no shortage of, um, elder pilots looking to 'trade down' from their mooneys to 172's. so yeah, if I had won this, I wasn't planning on keeping it long term.

Shoot So Close. Just change the name to Scott and the State to Texas and I would have had it. So Close!!!

Cessna 172F - ticket number 432308015.
PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship - ticket number 432307483.

Just in case they call you Chris by mistake.

I got a call from a weird number today and was like, ONG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG.......

Answered and they hung up. Looked the number up and it was a Utah number. I don't know anyone from Utah so I was really like, omg, is it me. No answer on call back.

Sucks man.

How in the world was the winning ticket 7 thousand more than my ticket? 342311360 was mine.

System is rigged man.

Cessna 172F - ticket number 432308015.
PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship - ticket number 432307483.
dang missed the plane by 853 vs 015... a mere 38 tickets off!

I'll buy an hour earlier next time! :)

How in the world was the winning ticket 7 thousand more than my ticket? 342311360 was mine.

System is rigged man.
I always tell people that I never get winning tickets or lottery numbers or anything else for free "because my parents are married"

OK....this is NOT official but the drawing was just held. Apparently Chris is a lucky name. Chris in Alabama just won the plane and Chris in N. Dakota is the winner of the scholarship. Official notice will be via phone calls to the winners. Congratulations to the winners and mega-thanks to all for your support of our medical transport operations. Stay tuned for our next raffle in April!

Welllll I am in Alabama, and it's Mark, not Chris, so give me my Skyhawk already!

Back