Wings of Hope Raffle #2

Yea pick the winner as soon as you sell em all. I'd hate to miss the beautiful fall months flying in my new Skyhawk!

I bought 3 as well.
I can't wait to fly it to Gastons in October.

I really wonder how much POA drives this. Is this advertized on the Red Board and owners/type clubs? I know I've seen it on FB.

I really wonder how much POA drives this. Is this advertized on the Red Board and owners/type clubs? I know I've seen it on FB.

there is a thread over on the pb with only 8 replies and mostly 'huh, whu, is this real?' kind of stuff. so yeah, I'd say PoA is running the show here!!!!!!

I got the three ticket package as well. It would be sweet if one of us won. If one of us does there should be a thread that follows the adventures had with it.

Last edited:
Bought SOme this morning , and just bought some more Sure I hope I win this .

I bought three. At around 8:45AM EDT.

It sells out fast...

Basically, 4K in tickets sold in 12 hours.

When I,sell my plane, I'm gonna set up a faux raffle, cut them 10% for namesake usage and then pocket the rest. I'm gonna make a kill in'!!!

Yep....I called it. Almost 12 hours exactly and it sold out.

It is sold out in 12 hours!!!

Did not think it would go this fast. Hopefully this means they will have more contests per year going forward.

Good luck.
Their processing site wouldn't work on my phone, so I'm "no tickey, no laundry"

Good luck.
Their processing site wouldn't work on my phone, so I'm "no tickey, no laundry"

Want to buy one of mine? Not sure how it would work if you won with the one you bought with my name on it but I think its unacceptable anyone on POA would be denied from participating...

Want to buy one of mine? Not sure how it would work if you won with the one you bought with my name on it but I think its unacceptable anyone on POA would be denied from participating...

Be careful, he already won the lottery, so I'm not sure we want that lucky bastard in the running! :)

(Although he was a number or two away from winning the big money, so maybe we can let him in after all)

Last edited:
Sure.
If you can handle giving away the winning ticket.
I was a little bummed I couldn't get the site to work in my phone while I was traveling. They sold put before I got to hotel.

Sure.
If you can handle giving away the winning ticket.
I was a little bummed I couldn't get the site to work in my phone while I was traveling. They sold put before I got to hotel.
If you won I would be jealous as hell but I would honor it!

I could settle for lunch as payment in the future if you ended up in the DFW area. I got 3 tickets so you can pick high middle or low. Or you can just pay out - your call! ;)

Well, this raffle sold out in 12 hours!! Hard to believe. Thanks to all who participated as well as those who responded to our survey on how future raffles should be structured. So....when's the drawing? Date hasn't been set yet. We need to validate all tickets sold.......i.e., did each buyer meet the eligibility rules, etc. In addition we're finishing the plane's annual and are installing the Garmin components, one of which is ordered but not yet received. I'll post the drawing date as soon as its established.

Well, this raffle sold out in 12 hours!! Hard to believe. Thanks to all who participated as well as those who responded to our survey on how future raffles should be structured. So....when's the drawing? Date hasn't been set yet. We need to validate all tickets sold.......i.e., did each buyer meet the eligibility rules, etc. In addition we're finishing the plane's annual and are installing the Garmin components, one of which is ordered but not yet received. I'll post the drawing date as soon as its established.

bump :)

I spent a few minutes on the site this afternoon looking at my new plane.

I already have the AP ordered for my new Skyhawk. Might get a Stormscope too. Gonna be sweet!

If there were 400 tickets and I bought 399, I'm guessing the other person would enjoy their new plane.

I'm sure I will Thomas. Thanks for buying all those tickets and increasing the odds of winning! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
What is all this crazy talk??? You azzwholes better stop talking smack about my new airplane.

I haven't flown a Cessna in 3 years. Damn, I'll need more training.

Wait, I didn't buy any tickets. Never mind.

Wonder what the taxes will be on the plane? I guess I will start saving now :)

Back