What should the April 26-29 - M34 (Kentucky Dam airfield) fly-in be called?

So Thur-Sun one weekend in mid to late April? Or those in the know w/ regard to weather think May is a better bet?

When is Easter?

Oddly, Easter 2018 is April 1st.

Note: I'm Catholic so go easy on the jokes about that particular date. PLEASE :)

I would do this wx permitting. I suspect I will still be a VFR pilot, os the wx is going to be quite important.

OMG I'm so excited, I've never sunk a boat before!

I have. My senior year in HS in NJ had a couple periods open for electives and saw a boat building class that filled both periods. 8 of us seniors in there, teacher and maybe 2-3 of us actually built a 14' sailboat. Spring rolls around and a couple of us clowns sunk it, but just below the surface. Teach was ****ed, I guess he thought "his" free boat was a goner.

It's easy sinking a boat, nuthin' to it. I'll show ya how eman, hold my beer. :cheers:

Last edited:
We need a stuffed monkey, a f350 pickup, a wooden prop Beech, some Scotch, some butter for the coffee, and a locked from the inside door.

Ted just bought a big ass Dodge w/ a Cummins in it, and a 350 at that. Stuffed monkey, eh, maybe time for a another mascot, like a buzzard. Damn and I saw a dead one today on the road. Shoot.

holy cow. I believe we have ourselves a fly in.

Wait...I thought this was gonna be in the Middle East, like MS-AL-GA?

Am I on the right thread? Or this a different hook up one?

How about Moultrie Ga where the Maule factory is? We could rent golf carts and run around the factory floor drinking beer. Water strip right next to the factory for those who would rather splash in. That's it, let's have a "Splash-In". Maybe we can get a band and some southern sweeties, a pole, ......

Last edited:
Wait...I thought this was gonna be in the Middle East, like MS-AL-GA?

How about Moultrie Ga where the Maule factory is? We could rent golf carts and run around the factory floor drinking beer. Water strip right next to the factory for those who would rather splash in. That's it, let's have a "Splash-In". Maybe we can get a band and some southern sweeties, a pole, ......
Can you make a M34 fly in?

If it's after 4/15, I'm in. If earlier, I'll still be making turns on boards on snow at 10000'

Cheers

I don't use any of that 'puter shet, old school dude.

What do you use? Lol

copy-of-100_2522.jpg

I have a stoooopid question.........all the other flyins.....are any of them strictly PoA created or have they been around for like 200 years?

oh also, in case we're there in 7 years, it's pretty flippin close to the 100% zone

upload_2017-9-15_18-31-25.png

Any word from Cajun? Is she like the only female left here?

Yeah but give us time, we'll chase her off too.

Oh wait, there is also Murphy, Rushie and Mark's favorite mod. I believe they are all ladies. I know there's others as well.

I have a stoooopid question.........all the other flyins.....are any of them strictly PoA created or have they been around for like 200 years?

I believe the first was a couple of bicycle builders at Huffman Prarie who had two in the air circa 1903 after they got back to Dayton from some place called Kitty Hawk.

Cheers

Back