What exists but shouldn't?

Marvel movies
Cats
Rats
Pedophiles
Rapists
Lack of term limits
DST
#1 Ignore; #2 takes care of #3; Gladiatorial contests between #4 and #5; #6 meh, one thief is the same as the next; #7 who needs clocks? Get up with sun, work, relax, repeat.

Airplanes that cost money to buy.

I'll push the envelope a little...

"new" 737's.

You would love living in Gallup. Almost no one stops for red lights. In fact, it is advisable to stop and looking both ways first...

In other words there is no traffic enforcement here. The general belief is that if a driver is making a right turn on red then cross traffic with the green light has to stop and let the driver turn right. The driver turning with the red light does not have to stop at all.

Speed limits are totally ignored, 40-50 over the speed limits are normal. A motorcycle passed me the other week doing at least 120. These folks on motorcycles tend to eliminate themselves by the end of summer.

I am not kidding, it is getting that bad. I am thinking about getting a Unimog.

I would suggest that you are driving in Rome (Italy). But, having returned from Cairo earlier this month this sound more like Cairo, just add horns to the mix.

Marvel movies
Cats
Rats
Pedophiles
Rapists
Lack of term limits
DST

What have you got against cats?

Oh, come on... We all knew you were going to say the 2nd Amendment.
Personally, I think we should keep it!

Follow the 2nd amendment, all of it!

I would suggest that you are driving in Rome (Italy). But, having returned from Cairo earlier this month this sound more like Cairo, just add horns to the mix.

Horns are a form of communication in Manila, P.I., that makes driving a little safer there.

But not for the same 2 words as the horn is used for in the US...

Subway. A friend of mine refers to their products as "meat flavored bread".

Back