W&B and obstinate pax

Do keep in mind that before you posted those lovely photos, all we had was a head shot that might not even been you. Ed's question was reasonable and intelligent.

I must second what Richard said. You would be a welcome passenger in my airplane the Free Bird as well, so long as no one tells Mrs. Steingar.
Send your bribes to:

Oh wait. Just don't tell Mrs. Metzinger and we'll call it even.

Now I'm certain of you and Ed.

I would say "me too" but I don't want to jinx it.

He does have 49 days to screw this up.

Oh and he might smell like a homeless person when I meet him.

So . . . um . . . . we shall see.

OK, you all seriously think this was about Kim?

Wrong. I already knew what I needed to know in that regards. I have a freakin' Comanche. If the door closes you're good to go. The weight and balance envelope is HUGE, and I can take myself and 550lbs of crap in the cabin if I top off with fuel. This thread was more a two fold exercise.

1) What you would do in an actual real life situation you might encounter and
2) To get the PoA gossip squadron all riled up.

As per expected #2 was much more entertaining, and I would like to thank the lovely Kimberly for playing along as the offended party.

You've all fell victim to one of my classic pranks.

19648bazinga_TS_MD.jpg
Hey, we got full-length pix of Kimberly. It was worth it.

I thought people only got head lice in kindergarten?

So now Ed has changed from being a second grader to being a kindergarten-er???

Great, this just keeps getting better and better.

In addition to having head lice, next thing I know you'll tell me he has mouth crabs, too.

I thought people only got head lice in kindergarten?

So now Ed has changed from being a second grader to being a kindergarten-er???

Great, this just keeps getting better and better.

In addition to having head lice, next thing I know you'll tell me he has mouth crabs, too.
BTW: ah, never mind.

whoa whoa whoa there Kimdenburg! Over the line. :rofl:

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa there Kimdenburg! Over the line. :rofl:

REALLY?

I'm over the line?

Yeah and you're a perfect little angel.

Remind me:

Who started a thread about how giant my rear end may or may not be because he has never met me and my photos are old???

I don't know what you are talking about.

You have bigger problems. Due to your being a product of the CA edumacation system you now think a blimp is smaller than a cow.

No I do not.

Ed called me "Kimdenburg" which is "Kim" (me) plus "Hindenburg" (a blimp).

I am neither a blimp nor a cow.

Heck, I'm not even a pilot (well, I am, but only a student pilot).

So really, I am a nobody.

In fact, perhaps I am imaginary.

WTF is going on here? I'm so confused....

Maybe your actually Ed's alter ego

Anything is possible. Strange I would find out I was Ed's alter ego because I decided to fly an airplane and join a Pilot Site for support through my training, but hey - the world works its magic in mysterious ways.

Square Root of -1? That would make things complex.

Of course I'm complex. I'm a girl. Kind of like a Rubik's cube, only by the time you solve it the colors have changed and you have to start all over again. Time consuming, frustrating, and generally not worth attempting.

Yes, this is about me.

Now your fears about Ed's "people skills" are confirmed.

It is something a lot of people are sensitive about, I think, even if the bottom line is "just a number" and you look good anyways.

Like that other poster said, he had a tall female CFI who was 5'8" and around 120 or 130 (pretty small) and even she was sensitive.

So sue me - I'm in California - a LOT of pressure here to go to the gym ten times a day and look like a movie star.

Well, don't cave to the pressure. It's actually a major point in aviation safety (caving to pressure, not the weight issue). Self confidence and self worth are important attributes for a pilot. You're a beautiful girl with a nice figure, you shouldn't be concerned in the slightest with what anyone thinks of your weight. Also remember that people who would judge you as heavy have got some mental issues.

BTW, I know very few guys who think that ribs showing is sexy. Typically it's a great indicator of psychiatric problems.

Well, don't cave to the pressure. It's actually a major point in aviation safety (caving to pressure, not the weight issue). Self confidence and self worth are important attributes for a pilot. You're a beautiful girl with a nice figure, you shouldn't be concerned in the slightest with what anyone thinks of your weight. Also remember that people who would judge you as heavy have got some mental issues.

BTW, I know very few guys who think that ribs showing is sexy. Typically it's a great indicator of psychiatric problems.

Good to know. This however cannot undo years of "women's magazines" which say otherwise.

When it comes to aviation, I can fly a plane even if I think poorly of myself! When I flew my solo cross country I wasn't thinking "damn it, I lost 100 feet of altitude because I am a giant cow".

So please do not suggest that what I think of my figure has anything to do with my aviation related skills (or lack thereof).

I do not "cave in to pressure" and have already made go / no go decisions based on predetermined factors / personal minimums discussed with my instructor during the planning of the trip. All our concerns about the equipment (transponder / encoding altimeter) were not an issue so I went. If it was not working I would have come back. Did not HAVE TO come back, but it was something I wanted to do if there was an issue. If I was not going to be visible to ATC on radar, that was one less "tool" I would have if I got lost and needed help.

There are inspectors that disagree, even 91. Which is what WnB Pro is good for. Working on the ability to save the "profile" in a read only form with a description along with the ability to share that with someone else (perhaps dispatch in the 135 world).

Not meaning to derail here, but Android soon/ever?

OK, you all seriously think this was about Kim?

Wrong. I already knew what I needed to know in that regards. I have a freakin' Comanche. If the door closes you're good to go. The weight and balance envelope is HUGE, and I can take myself and 550lbs of crap in the cabin if I top off with fuel. This thread was more a two fold exercise.

1) What you would do in an actual real life situation you might encounter and
2) To get the PoA gossip squadron all riled up.

As per expected #2 was much more entertaining, and I would like to thank the lovely Kimberly for playing along as the offended party.

You've all fell victim to one of my classic pranks.

19648bazinga_TS_MD.jpg
Ummm... nope, I just gave you the answer as I deal with it, seems to work pretty good.

Good to know. This however cannot undo years of "women's magazines" which say otherwise.

When it comes to aviation, I can fly a plane even if I think poorly of myself! When I flew my solo cross country I wasn't thinking "damn it, I lost 100 feet of altitude because I am a giant cow".

So please do not suggest that what I think of my figure has anything to do with my aviation related skills (or lack thereof).

I do not "cave in to pressure" and have already made go / no go decisions based on predetermined factors / personal minimums discussed with my instructor during the planning of the trip. All our concerns about the equipment (transponder / encoding altimeter) were not an issue so I went. If it was not working I would have come back. Did not HAVE TO come back, but it was something I wanted to do if there was an issue. If I was not going to be visible to ATC on radar, that was one less "tool" I would have if I got lost and needed help.

I wasn't making any directed statement about you, just general. Quit reading womens magazines, all those articles are there to make you buy the products being advertized in the magazine.

Back