W&B and obstinate pax

Just tell them you need to see ID and look at the weight on their driver's license. Of course this doesn't work if they hand you a passport.
I don't know how often you have to do it in CO, but here in MI driver's licenses renew every four years. I know people who've put on over 150 lbs in 4 years... :yikes:

I don't know how often you have to do it in CO, but here in MI driver's licenses renew every four years. I know people who've put on over 150 lbs in 4 years... :yikes:
Oh my...

Since you brought education back to this thread, :rofl: that regulation does NOT say that you CANNOT drop stuff out of the airplane. Just that it can't create a hazard to persons or property on the ground.

Having said that, I don't think throwing the Gatorade bottle out was the idea, just the contents of said bottle.:D

Yeah, just be careful where, or you can end up with peesicles on the plane. I can't find Nick's Thread about that right now though.

For goodness sake, I did not give him "no" for an answer when he asked. I gave him rough calculations. Such as "I weigh less than a cow."

So you don't shop at the Dress Barn?

(My wife said whomever named a woman's clothing store "The Dress BARN" was an idiot.)

Sec. 91.15 — Dropping objects.

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Now we are back to making this thread educational again, thank you. If there are any more posts about guessing the size of my hips I will seriously strangle you all.

Most municipal codes prohibit the unlawful disposal of human waste.

I'm just saying when she didn't get the reference to When Harry Met Sally, how on earth was she gonna get the Chisolm trail?

Gotta remember, she is in CA. Education has not been a strongpoint of this state.

So you don't shop at the Dress Barn?

(My wife said whomever named a woman's clothing store "The Dress BARN" was an idiot.)

No I do not - and I am not sure whether or not we have that in California. The last county fair I was at here (yes it is a real county fair with cows), the cows were so skinny you could see some of their bones. So much for happy cows coming from California.

I'm just saying when she didn't get the reference to When Harry Met Sally, how on earth was she gonna get the Chisolm trail?

Gotta remember, she is in CA. Education has not been a strongpoint of this state.
Not knowing references to some stupid movie is hardly an indictment of an education system.

Number one: I have seen the movie, years ago, but unlike some posters on here I did not memorize every line in the movie. The line he was referring to was simply one sentence in a movie.

Number two: Is this a thread about weight and balance or is this a Kimberly bashing thread? I can't tell.

kimberlyanne546
Sec. 91.15 — Dropping objects.

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Since you brought education back to this thread, :rofl: that regulation does NOT say that you CANNOT drop stuff out of the airplane. Just that it can't create a hazard to persons or property on the ground.

Having said that, I don't think throwing the Gatorade bottle out was the idea, just the contents of said bottle.:D

Actually, the regulation doesn't include the words "on the ground". I think the FAA could make the interpretation that throwing the pee-er out of the airplane would not constitute 'reasonable precautions taken to avoid injury to persons.' So make sure you toss a parachute out after 'em. :rofl:

Good point. I should have said I will punch everyone in the throat.

Kimberly
Whoa, now you even talk like each other. How many days before you start looking like each other? After all, it was only a week ago or so that you wondered what you had wandered into in reference to your first intro to Ed's throat punch.

Whoa, now you even talk like each other. How many days before you start looking like each other? After all, it was only a week ago or so that you wondered what you had wandered into in reference to your first intro to Ed's throat punch.

I was just going to say that.

As in, if I threaten to punch people in the throat - how long until we show up in matching jogging suits at 6Y9 right?

By the way, I knew full well more than a week ago what I was getting into. I am not as naive as I appear....

Apparently you are. Just imagine the jokes that could spin off your comment. I'm not gonna' go there. :hairraise:

The internet is an interesting beast. Things are not always what they seem.

But I do live in California, and for all I know, everyone on here - in reality - is a 16 year old girl, so I could be the one having the wool pulled over my eyes.

(PS - I do not like 16 year old girls nor do I even know if it is legal for them to post on the internet)

/end disclaimer

Not knowing references to some stupid movie is hardly an indictment of an education system.
There was no connection - the indictment of the CA education system has nothing to do with movie trivia. It is unfortunatley a very sad reality in this state however. It was more connected to the comment about not knowing what the Chisolm trail was.

And I say this because I LIVE here and consequently my kids have to attend school here as well.

Number two: Is this a thread about weight and balance or is this a Kimberly bashing thread? I can't tell.
I have my doubts about whether this thread has any direction at all...it has become a total free-for-all!

In the Navy we would call this a weapons free environment - no one is safe!

The internet is an interesting beast. Things are not always what they seem.

But I do live in California, and for all I know, everyone on here - in reality - is a 16 year old girl, so I could be the one having the wool pulled over my eyes.
A lot of that really is eliminated on here because most of us have met nearly everyone. So as soon as you meet a person or two, you'll know people you trust, and you can then by default trust the people they trust on PoA. It works quite well.

A lot of that really is eliminated on here because most of us have met nearly everyone. So as soon as you meet a person or two, you'll know people you trust, and you can then by default trust the people they trust on PoA. It works quite well.

I know. I am the outsider here. I apologize. Once I meet everyone I will find out that only SOME of you are 16 year olds.

Kimberly

Not from.....just stuck here.

I was a product of the Arizona education system....you know that state next door where CA gets its electricity from...

Nope, I'm from California, I don't even know where Michigan is and I'm going there in . . . .

(looks at top of POA screen for countdown number)

. . . . 49 days.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Back