the "not worthy of it's own thread" thread

When is the non mock check ride? Mock free? Mock deficient? Unmocked? Democked?

When is the non mock check ride? Mock free? Mock deficient? Unmocked? Democked?

I wish I could find the Peanuts comic strip where Lucy ponders the opposite of obvious. "Misobvious?" "Unobvious?" "Disobvious?"

so....all y'all are inoculated? o_O
Against buying Glocks? I am... Lol

(Though maybe with the long sight radius of that one above I might be able to actually shoot it and hit the broadside of a barn... Hahaha. I hate that grip angle and know it just takes practice and refuse to do it when it comes to Glocks... Hahaha!)

I found out that buddha belly cleaner from plane perfect will strip paint if left for a few days. Thankfully (?) It was in my storage cabinet, not on my airplane.

I had wedged the still shrink wrapped gallon into a shelf that was about 1/4" too short and apparently after 3 months the jug cracked and it found its way out. My records were in a plastic tub, and although it soaked the box, it didn't get into my new donaldson air filter, so I'm only really out the cost of the product. And my cabinet stinks.
20210530_190839.jpg

Last edited:
I found that that buddha belly cleaner from plane perfect will strip paint if left for a few days....

I’ve found that the spray bottles sent by plane perfect are pretty crappy. Good product, bad spray bottles.

I just shaved my full beard to a goatee. Now my face is cold.

Get rid of the goatee and do the naval aviator mustache. Or village people style. Same thing

I think we should be able to put other peoples threads into here, anyone logged in.. Think of the fun.

We picked up the family member's Avalon today. Solid mechsnkcs other than an oil leak that needs fixing and cosmetics. Small punch list of minor stuff.

Only 123407 on the clock when we picked it up on an '01.

Mentioned in other threads but isn't really interesting enough for its own.

It'll stay in the family for rolling LaZBoy duties.
fdb3c37793a95ebcf49fdd67e6956972.jpg

We picked up the family member's Avalon today. Solid mechsnkcs other than an oil leak that needs fixing and cosmetics. Small punch list of minor stuff.

Only 123407 on the clock when we picked it up on an '01.

Mentioned in other threads but isn't really interesting enough for its own.

It'll stay in the family for rolling LaZBoy duties.
fdb3c37793a95ebcf49fdd67e6956972.jpg
How could they resist driving it another 49 miles before they let it go?

How could they resist driving it another 49 miles before they let it go?
Ha. I'll have to shoot a photo of that.

The sad and honest answer was it got parked after MIL came back to consciousness with it in reverse from a grocery store parking lot and her foot managed to stay on the brake.

She hung it up. No more driving.

And yes she's doing fine and the docs have some stuff checked out and no direct cause known but consciousness issues stopped with fixing some other issues that were just sapping her energy with lot a lot to spare at her age.

Attics are hot this time of year. I was up there doing some wiring. My screen protector on my Apple Watch delaminated……

Few things make you feel more smug than when approach points out same direction traffic and tells you that you have a 60 knot overtake.

Few things make you feel more smug than when approach points out same direction traffic and tells you that you have a 60 knot overtake.
It wasn’t too long ago I was shooting an approach and I got a speed restriction to the FAF.

Me in an Arrow II: “Approach, you want ME to slow down??”

I've seen some crazy sht in my day, but this is just nutz

Winner by a knockout and still the reigning champion of the savanna…jeeefffffrrrryy

I love it when someone who has been on the POA membership roles for a long time and rarely make an appearance. I always wonder what motivated them this time.

upload_2021-6-29_15-24-57.png

We are practicing our electricity savings today.

The electricity just went out. See ya in a few hours....

Back